Hai

TAKUMI TAKAHASHI

Oh Indonesian . . .

Welcome to YCM. If you have question regarding the site, you can always ask us or pm us.

And make sure you've read the sites rules and agree to follow them.

Semoga kamu menikmati waktumu disini, dan semoga harimu menyenangkan.

You're the 4th Indonesian member on this forum, behind Kana (above me), Nai (one of the other mods who goes by Florence Nightingale or some other name right now) and Toyo. (There are likely more, but either I don't see them or they aren't very active)

Anyway, welcome to YCM. Like Kana mentioned above, just make sure you read the rules; especially section ones that can/will differ from the standard stuff written above. 

If you need help, feel free to PM me or one of my colleagues. If that doesn't work, any veteran member online will do.

Have fun! :D

You're the 4th Indonesian member on this forum, behind Kana (above me), Nai (one of the other mods who goes by Florence Nightingale or some other name right now) and Toyo. (There are likely more, but either I don't see them or they aren't very active)

Anyway, welcome to YCM. Like Kana mentioned above, just make sure you read the rules; especially section ones that can/will differ from the standard stuff written above. 

If you need help, feel free to PM me or one of my colleagues. If that doesn't work, any veteran member online will do.

Have fun! :D

Sacrilege! Sakura posted a smiley face that broke his monotonous expression. D=

Oh, and hi. Welcome to YCM. I'm Yuuji, one of the CC Judges around here. Enjoy your stay. ^_^

Archived