Digimon: The Dark Continent [IC/Arc 1 Act 2: The First Digivolution]

The Warden

Rio and Razomon had a look around the village, the latter taking in the environment around him. "Sometimes I wonder why I don't take in the scenery."

"I'm not really one to do that sort of thing." replied Rio sullenly.

"Why's that?" Rio didn't respond. Again. "Okay, fine. I get it. I won't pry anymore." Rio smiled at this secretly. When he looked up, he noticed someone else in the distance. It was Shiro and Mango. Razomon noticed this, too. "Well, look who it is."

Rio was reluctant to go over to them and say hi, but Razomon urged him to. At least as best as he could by pushing him forward. "You're not coming with me?"

"You can't rely on me forever, now can you? This was your idea, not mine. Don't worry, I'll be back here, looking on from afar." Rio sighed at this, slowly walking up to Shiro and Mango, who were laying on the ground.

He walked up to the two, close enough for Shiro be looking straight at him. "...Shiro?"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hzyvyM2.pngVO5cj50b.jpg?1
Here they were: Primary Village. Wizardmon had still yet to tell Teiljo, Cinder and all the others the reason why exactly they were here, but he opted to first give them all an hour for the humans to familiarize themselves with the Digital World. Of course, Cinder wasn't happy with this decision in the slightest, and Teiljo wasn't entirely fond of it either. So they both stuck around with Wizardmon. However, they'd find that they weren't the only ones...

"I know Kudamon caused a lot of trouble here, but, is there anything you can do to help her wounds?" asked Rui, who was concerned about Kudamon, despite the whole party now knowing her criminal affairs. Cinder wound up giving a 'can you believe this woman?' look towards Teiljo, who could only shrug his shoulders in response. Why did Rui care so much all of a sudden?

"I find it difficult to want to allow Kudamon some medical assistance, after what happened there..." as he told Rui this, Wizardmon pointed to a lone charred building, "In your partner's bid to find a good fight, they accidentally set fire to that nursery."

"Oh... no," Teiljo clasped an open hand across his face, burying it out of disbelief. But Cinder...

"Holy sheet. The squirrel actually managed to catch something on fire?" asked the FanBeemon, surprise evident in his voice, "...huh. And here I was thinking even that was beyond her abysmal little pea brain."

"All of the infants got out, but the building, and countless cots and toys were lost to the blaze," Wizardmon explained in a tone of disgust, "Many infants have become homeless while we working on repairing the damage, and they have nothing to play with anymore unless another is kind enough to share. If you desire aid, Kudamon, then you must prove you are sincerely sorry for all the suffering you have caused, and must vow to aid the DigiDestined in saving our world!"

"Yeah... about saving the world," Cinder stated, "I think we're ready for answers now,"

Of course, it was likely that Cinder was just being impatient... as always.

2oQxfdW.jpg?1IUqPSE8.jpg?1

2peXbcv.png

"...Shiro?"

The soft question spooked both Mango and Shiro, even though they were amongst a town of toddlers.  Shiro turned a shoulder to notice the shaky stature of Rio, the boy she had met earlier that day, as well as one of the so called digi-destined.  She waved a friendly hand at him and smiled.  

"Hey there Rio, where's your partner at?"  She looked around to see that the blue lizard was not present.  "Did you lose him?  Shouldn't be hard to find a towering lizard among all these adorable squishy babies!"  She laughed, but she could tell he wasn't in the mood for laughing.  His face was painted with dread.  He was definitely in a darker place than Shiro was.  Shiro sighed.  "Are you nervous Rio?"  She asked quietly.  Mango turned to Rio as well.  

"I think it's safe to say we all are...you aren't the only one in this...you can fall back on-" Shiro chopped the back of Mango's head lightly to interrupt him.

"That's what I was gonna say!  Interrupting is rude!"  Mango rubbed the back of his head and started to pout.  "Like I was going to say...you can rely on us...I think we can pull this out of our butts if we really try!"  Shiro rummaged around her pocket for the photo she had taken when he passed out.  "See this," she said pointing to the unconscious Rio in the snapshot, "When all of this is over, I'm going to take another picture of you!"  She put the photo back in her pocket and then pointed at Rio.  "When that time comes, you better be conscious and smiling.  If you aren't I won't forgive you!"  Her eyes were lit with fire, but she wore a smile.  

"When all of this is over, I'm going to take another picture of you! When that time comes, you better be conscious and smiling.  If you aren't I won't forgive you!"

While Rio would normally freak out that someone had his camera and took a picture of him without his permission, he was oddly okay with it this one time. He even gave the slightest smile and chuckled at what Shiro said. However, that would only last a few seconds as his dreadful demeanor returned. He then decided to sit next to Shiro. "It's not that I'm nervous....." He didn't know what to say after that, his face showing another layer of pain that he had kept hidden away until now.

Suddenly, Razomon came out of nowhere, kneeling next to Mango, doing his best not to disturb Rio and Shiro. "I think it's best we leave them alone for a little bit." he whispered as he urged Mango to follow him and watch from a distance.

Rio was in deep thought. So much so that he didn't realize the words coming out of his own mouth. "You know, I'm not one to have a lot of friends. I'm always afraid to trust. I don't know what people are like on the inside, and sometimes I think they wouldn't accept me for who I am. And yet, I want to know what the world is like, what people are like. I battle with my fears and wants for so long that I'm not sure what I want, or even what the right choice is. And now that I'm here, I don't even know what my purpose is anymore." Without even thinking about it, Rio closed his eyes, a tear running down his right cheek. He was silent for a moment before wiping his cheek and looking at Shiro. "Do.....you see me as a friend? Even though you haven't known me for long?"

blue-jewel-fancy-divider.png

Razomon watched on with Mango, the former also deep in thought as well. Even he was thinking out loud at this point.

"You know, I've always been one to run away. I told myself if I just run away from battles I don't know the outcome of, I'll survive. But.....I don't know if I believe that anymore. After meeting Rio, one thing he said stuck out. 'If you're willing to do anything to survive, would you take the risk?' I never really thought about it. I just figured that fighting would be a death wish. Even if I couldn't run, I just stood back and let others do the job. Maybe........maybe I should stand my ground. I have a feeling it might do me some good. Though, I don't know why."

He then looked at Mango with curiosity. "What do you think?"

"When all of this is over, I'm going to take another picture of you!"  Rigor had a small smile as he heard Shiro speak. "When that time comes, you better be conscious and smiling.  If you aren't I won't forgive you!" Rigor had found Rio talking to Shiro. He had a smile on his face, listening to the two. It seemed Rio didn't need his help to make friends. 

"So, I'm going to go challenge Razomon to a fight," Xicor mentioned, before Rigor grabbed him and dragged him away. "Hey! I need to get stronger so I can be a good partner!" That wasn't the entire reason, but hey, it was a good one, in his opinion. Guess he would have to wait for Kudamon. The two walked in silence for a bit, unsure what to say. 

Soon, however, Rigor say Kosuke sitting on a mushroom stool. He quietly sat down next to him. "Hey. How are you holding up?" He asks. 

2peXbcv.png

"It's not that I'm nervous.....You know, I'm not one to have a lot of friends. I'm always afraid to trust. I don't know what people are like on the inside, and sometimes I think they wouldn't accept me for who I am. And yet, I want to know what the world is like, what people are like. I battle with my fears and wants for so long that I'm not sure what I want, or even what the right choice is. And now that I'm here, I don't even know what my purpose is anymore."

The boy was laying all of this out in front of her.  The speech made him even shed a tear.  He sure had his faults figured out...the next logical step was to work on those flaws.

"Do.....you see me as a friend? Even though you haven't known me for long?"

The boy looked concerned...had he never had a friend?  The thought almost made her shed a tear.  

"Of course Rio."  She then waved her stump of an arm around and laughed.  "Also, you're talking with a girl who's faced adversity all her life.  People looking at you funny...always thinking people are thinking the worst things about you..."  She clasped her knees with her arm and sighed.  "I could make you feel bad and say that you have it way better than I do, but that would be a little presumptuous of me, now wouldn't it."  Shiro tilted her head to the side and winked.  "As for your purpose...I'm sure they made it very clear for us.  It's time to save this place...the digital world I mean!"  Shiro stuck out a fist, waiting for it to be promptly bumped.  "I'm sure we can do it...we just have to be strong!"  

2peXbcv.png

"I think it's best we leave them alone for a little bit."

Mango nodded as he followed clunkly behind Razomon.  

"You know, I've always been one to run away. I told myself if I just run away from battles I don't know the outcome of, I'll survive. But.....I don't know if I believe that anymore. After meeting Rio, one thing he said stuck out. 'If you're willing to do anything to survive, would you take the risk?' I never really thought about it. I just figured that fighting would be a death wish. Even if I couldn't run, I just stood back and let others do the job. Maybe........maybe I should stand my ground. I have a feeling it might do me some good. Though, I don't know why."

Mango jumped up a bit.  He wasn't expecting such philosophy at this time.  And to make matters worst, he wasn't the brightest star in the sky!  

"What do you think?"

He scratched the underside of his beak for some time before thinking of an appropriate answer.  

"I don't think we can afford to run anymore Razomon."  Mango stared off in Shiro's direction.  "We've got things we have to protect now...and I want to do everything in my power to do that."  Mango took a deep breath in before laying on his back, and then exhaling.  "You know...before all this wild stuff happened, I was probably the laziest Penmon in my village.  I was always cracking wise and never doing what I was told...but after meeting Shiro...I think I've changed.  I've changed for the better.  I want to protect this place...by proxy I'm protecting my village.  And as long as Shiro lives in this place...I will protect her as well."  Mango looked back to Razomon.  "I might've been playing it up a bit in that fight with Kuwagamon..but something in my belly just told me to fight."  Mango rubbed his belly in a circular motion.  "You gotta find that feeling too Razomon!"

"Of course Rio. Also, you're talking with a girl who's faced adversity all her life.  People looking at you funny...always thinking people are thinking the worst things about you...I could make you feel bad and say that you have it way better than I do, but that would be a little presumptuous of me, now wouldn't it. As for your purpose...I'm sure they made it very clear for us.  It's time to save this place...the digital world I mean! I'm sure we can do it...we just have to be strong!"

Rio looked at Shiro with a blank stare. He wasn't sure what she was doing with her fist, but it definitely wasn't gonna be used to punch him. It was then he was reminded of something Rigor showed him a while back, when he first met him anyway. It was called a 'fist bump', if his memory serves him right. Without even thinking, Rio proceeded to make a fist of his own and touched it with Shiro's.

He then gave a smile, a fairly big one at that. Something was on his mind. "Do you mind if I take your picture?" he asked suddenly as he looked through his bag to find his camera. However, he then realized that it wasn't there, scuffling through the inside of his bag and was freaking out. "Where...where is it? Where's my camera?!" A look of worry was over his face again. He cherished that camera because that was his livelihood: being a practical photographer. Without his camera, what's the point of what he does?

blue-jewel-fancy-divider.png

"I don't think we can afford to run anymore Razomon. We've got things we have to protect now...and I want to do everything in my power to do that. You know...before all this wild stuff happened, I was probably the laziest Penmon in my village.  I was always cracking wise and never doing what I was told...but after meeting Shiro...I think I've changed.  I've changed for the better.  I want to protect this place...by proxy I'm protecting my village.  And as long as Shiro lives in this place...I will protect her as well. You gotta find that feeling too Razomon!"

Razomon looked at the ground, even deeper in thought than normal. What Mango said to him definitely hit him hard. He wasn't sure what to think, especially since there was a part of his mind that he couldn't access for some reason. But he wasn't wrong. What reason does he have to run anymore? He's put himself in a situation where he's backed in a corner all the time. Now being the partner of the new DigiDestined, it's either he stays back and lets everyone else do the dirty work...or fight. Those are his only options. But even then, he still doesn't feel motivated to do so.

"Let's hope I do."

large.png46lz2EA.jpg?1

Xvignette_zps578dff7a.png

"Hey. How are you holding up?"

Kosuke looked up suddenly, seeing Rigor sitting down beside him on the mushroom stool. He only sighed, nodding slowly, though this nod looks like a mixture of him shaking his head no and nodding yes. "I-I guess..." he finally spoke. "I-I'm still thinking me coming here is an accident...I-I'm not up for something l-like this..."

"Here he goes again..." Delos sighed, shrugging his shoulders as well as shaking his head. "Don't mind him. He's just being a downy Betamon." he smiled at Rigor, before tossing his hands behind his head. "Regardless, I'm sure he'll break out of it soon!"

Y-Yeah right... Kosuke thought, sighing greatly. "L-Look, I'll be blunt...t-take a look at me. I-I'm shaking like a freakin' cherry blossom leaf..." he said, holding up his hand to show that he was indeed trembling. "E-Everyone else is just really...a-a-all in for this, it seems. Y-You guys don't look freaked out in the slightest...and yet I'm over here like a dog with h-his tail tucked between his legs..." He put his head in his hands, sighing again.

Kosuke knew that Rigor didn't want to hear all about his personal problems, so he abstained from it for the moment....

"I-I just think I'm not suited for this...I-I just wanna go home..."

Meanwhile, whilst Kosuke spoke to Rigor, Delos sighed and glanced over at Xicor. He smirked as he made his way over towards the BlackAgumon. "Yo! Gotta say, that was some nice teamwork we showed off back there against Growlmon!"

2oQxfdW.jpg?1

2peXbcv.png

"Do you mind if I take your picture?"

For a moment, Shiro's face got extremely red.

"EH?!"  She pointed to her face and became even more flustered.  "M-m-me?!"  She played with the thought in her head for a moment, thinking it over carefully.  He was so up front about it...and his mood had swung in a total one-eighty.  Maybe if she agreed, he'd be even happier.  She hesitated for a moment, but then slowly nodded.  However, she jumped when he started to panic, getting incredibly upset.

"Where...where is it? Where's my camera?!"

She had forgotten to give it back to him!  She was such a dunce!  She quickly grabbed the camera from out of her bag and swiftly placed it on his lap.  

"S-sorry!  I forgot to give it back to you along with that photo!  Don't worry!"  Shiro stood up and dusted herself off.  She tilted her head and made a peace sign, closing her eyes and smiling.  She hid her other arm as far back as she could behind her back.  

"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!"  She said through her teeth.

"S-sorry!  I forgot to give it back to you along with that photo!  Don't worry!"

The look of panic turned into a look of shock and confusion from Rio. How did she have his camera? Maybe it was when he fainted from being overwhelmed. He decided to drop the thought as it wasn't really important anymore. Taking the camera, he stood up and waited on Shiro, who was quick to dust herself off and make a pose. "Okay, say 'Cheese'."

"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese!"

The camera proceeded to flash, albeit brighter than expected. However, the photo had came out within seconds, the contents coming into view very quickly. This put a smile on his face. "You have a nice smile." he said suddenly. Where did that come from? Shaking off the odd feeling, Rio looked at Shiro. "You know, when this is all over, I wanna take another picture of you, too. When that time comes, try not to hide your other arm, okay?" He then took out his binder, placing the photos that were already taken and placing them in as necessary. "Somehow I get the feeling I won't be getting compensated for doing this here."

As he chuckled at the thought, Razomon had begun walking up to the two. "So...you think you'll be okay if I leave you here with these two?"

Rio turned his head with confusion. "Where are you going?"

"I just need to be alone for a little bit. I'll meet up with you when it's time to talk with Wizardmon again." Rio nodded at this as Razomon walked in a general direction away from the group.

I wonder what's going on with him? Rio thought to himself. Regardless, he decided to lay back down with the two. It didn't hurt to get to know Shiro while he had the time to do so.

It's kinda obvious, but Rio just made a new friend today. One who understands him more than she realizes.

Kudamon snorted loudly. "Puh-LEEZE, old man," she drawled. "Look, I didn't MEAN to set the damn building on fire, alright? I just gave the little brats a jolt to leave me alone and they jumped out of the way. Not my fault I hit their house, jeez."

Rui was frowning now, seriously looking worried. She set Kudamon down on a large rock beside Wizardmon, where Kudamon continued to pick apart the Digimon's accusations. She fell in beside Teiljo, sighing with fatigue as she rubbed her eyes.

"I know she isn't RIGHT," she said under her breath, only Tieljo and possibly Cinder able to hear her. "But... Tieljo, why do I want to help Kudamon?" She looked up at the boy, eyes plaintive behind her glasses. "She's done so many horrible things, and I've kept making excuses..." 

"Oh, blow it out your-!" Rui turned back to see Kudamon innefectively waving her arms at Wizardmon as he held her off with a single raised arm, face flat and irritated. She bit her lip before stepping forward.

"Wizardmon, I.. I have an idea," she began. "How about... How about you let Kudamon go with us, in this whole 'saving the world' thing? Maybe it'll be good for her, you know? Like a... rehabilitation. She may think differently about what she's done after she's helped save the entire Digital World."

"Whoah whoah whoah," Kudamon interjected, looking at Rui distrustfully. "And who said I planned on going anywhere with you wimps, eh?"

Rui crouched down so her face was level with Kudamon's own, pulling out the Digivice and pointing to the readout. "Kudamon, if we're going to save the Digital World, we'll need all the strong Digimon we can get," she said cheerfully. "You're clearly more than qualified. You burned that house down all by yourself and you're not even anywhere near as big as Kuwagamon, or Growlmon."

"That's true, I suppose..." Kudamon admitted, shrugging with false modesty.

"Besides, Wizardmon may be wrong," she admitted, a voice in the back of her head reinforcing that statement with fervent hope, "But if he's not, well... You'll get to Digivolve if we're partners, right?"

Kudamon blinked slowly, face pinched in thought. She looked between the Digivice, Rui, and Wizardmon, head rotating around several times before she swore.

"Fine, whatever." SHe jumped up on Rui's shoulder, curled up to be as small as possible and trying to avoid getting tangled in Rui's hair, her claws dug in for support, Rui wincing. "Fix me up, Wizardmon; I'll help these idiots save your world that is apparently SO in need of saving," she said dismissively. "Like they could even manage without me."

Rui closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. What have I done...

"L-Look, I'll be blunt...t-take a look at me. I-I'm shaking like a freakin' cherry blossom leaf..." Kosuke held up his hand, trembling, "E-Everyone else is just really...a-a-all in for this, it seems. Y-You guys don't look freaked out in the slightest...and yet I'm over here like a dog with h-his tail tucked between his legs..." Rigor sighed and shook his head.

"Oh, no, I'm freaked out. We're in a strange world, surrounded by strange creatures convinced we're the ones destined to save their world. I'm so freaked out... I can't even walk from my house to school without getting lost at least twice, and now I'm expected to save the world?" He sighed. "Oh, I'm just as terrified," He folded his arms. "However, if this is what life throws at me, I'll just accept it and move on," He looked at Kosuke. "And you can lean on me if you don't feel strong enough. I got enough strength to carry us both," 

What the hell was he saying? Was he trying to be some shonen hero? He wasn't made for this! However, the words just tumbled out of his mouth, doing his best to comfort his new friend. He was such an idiot... but... it felt good for some reason. Xicor smiled a little as he watched Rigor. Maybe they were a little more alike than he first thought. 

"Yo! Gotta say, that was some nice teamwork we showed off back there against Growlmon!" The fire lion called out to Xicor. The small dinosaur snorted, folding his arms and looking away.

"Consider it a one time deal. I need to get strong enough so I don't have to depend on other Digimon. Rigor and I will be a strong enough team...," A flash of memory went through his mind, causing him to grit his teeth. "I need the strength to make sure that never happens again...," He sighed and look at the village. "I wish I knew about this village when I was in-training," He muttered to himself. 

large.png46lz2EA.jpg?1

"Oh, no, I'm freaked out. We're in a strange world, surrounded by strange creatures convinced we're the ones destined to save their world. I'm so freaked out... I can't even walk from my house to school without getting lost at least twice, and now I'm expected to save the world? Oh, I'm just as terrified. However, if this is what life throws at me, I'll just accept it and move on."

Kosuke looked at Rigor as he spoke to him like this. He felt bad for just being presumptuous about him not being terrified about this situation. However, it was strange of the philosophy that Rigor gave out: what life throws at me, I'll just accept it and move on.

J-Just accept it and move on...? Kosuke thought, before hearing him continue.

"And you can lean on me if you don't feel strong enough. I got enough strength to carry us both."

That last line, Kosuke couldn't help but think immediately to the manga he read the day prior. It was obvious this guy was starting to sound like one of those amazing shonen heroes...but right now...he supposed that it was what he needed to hear. Kosuke smiled a bit, nodding slightly at Rigor. "T-Thanks...I really needed to hear that..."

Well, this means he at least had a friend (other than the strange fire lion) here now... Delos noticed the small smile from Kosuke and nodded. He knew the kid would come out of this shell eventually...but it would definitely be a slow process.

"Consider it a one time deal. I need to get strong enough so I don't have to depend on other Digimon. Rigor and I will be a strong enough team...I need the strength to make sure that never happens again...I wish I knew about this village when I was in-training."

"A one time deal? Man that's not a real hot idea there..." Delos shrugged with a chuckle. "I mean, you saw how much it helped when we worked together on Growlmon. Having a bit of an extra helping hand...er...claw...paw? You know what I mean...having someone there to help ya out isn't a bad thing. I mean, c'mon..."

Delos pointed his thumb towards their two humans as he smirked. "The two of them are seeming like friends already." he said, moving his arm towards Xicor, smirking. "At least consider me for being someone who can have your back at least."

"I just gave the brats a little jolt to leave me alone and they jumped out of the way. Not my fault I hit their house, jeez."

"Oh, no, it's totally not your fault," Cinder retorted, not even trying to hide the sarcasm in his voice, "You were clearly under the impression that all these cute little Fresh Digimon would willingly sacrifice themselves to protect a house of all things. Why the hell else would you pull the ultimate dick move, you deranged, brain-dead retard?!"

Teiljo, meanwhile, was shaking his head, and struggling to keep his cool as Cinder was scolding at the Kudamon. Truth be told, Kudamon did deserve to be piled with shame for what she did to that nursery, but at the same time, adding one insult to another wasn't the way to enact discipline. Then suddenly...

"Teiljo, why do I want to help Kudamon?" asked Rui. Of course, Cinder, being the Digimon he was, was the first to answer.

"Because dumb broads got to stick together apparently; I don't.... OOOOOOWWWW!!" this rightfully got Cinder a swift kick to his side from Teiljo, which seemed enough to topple him over onto his back, in such a manner that it left him flailing, "Help... can't... get... back up..."

"You should have thought of that before you made such an offensive remark!" Teiljo scowled, before turning back to Rui again, "I'm sorry, Rui; I wouldn't know why you'd want to help Kudamon either... considering what she's done. My best guess would be that you still have some inkling of hope for her."

It was at this time that Cinder rolled over and got back up on his feet. He wanted to say he liked his answer better, but realizing that Teiljo wasn't afraid to kick him around as often as he had to to discipline him, he decided to keep his mouth shut this time. No doubt he'd open it again, however, when Rui suggested they bring Kudamon with her anyway, and that they use the journey as a rehabilitation course of some kind.

"Alternatively, we could just use the squirrel as our designated meat shield," Cinder suggested to Wizardmon, only to get a sharp look from both him and Teiljo, "What?"

"Do you ever stop to think how anyone else would feel?" Teiljo asked sternly, gesturing to Rui as an example, "Anyone at all?"

"Yeah... about saving the world, I think we're ready for answers now."

"All in good time young FanBeemon, as it helps to have all seven of you together so I do not need to repeat myself" Wizardmon replied curtly.

"Wizardmon, I.. I have an idea."

Giving his attention to the young woman who had (unfortunately) been bound to the aggressive Kudamon he was absently holding off, the wizard considered their proposal, however ignoble the intentions were. "I suppose that, given the lack of choice in the matter, I will oblige that request, if Kudamon can curb her temper so that she may be a useful member to your team. Speaking of which, I believe sufficient time has passed now. Kuwagamo, Growlmon, kindly gather up the other humans so I may address them all" Wizardmon requested.

The two champion level saluted, and in no short time, everyone had been gathered together, any remaining plot points and conversations most likely having been wrapped up in a timely manner. Wizardmo stood before the group of humans and Digimon, a sight frown hidden behind his cowl at how unfortunate it was that this ragtag bunch was to be the saviors of the world. There were even viral Digimon like BlackAgumon and the violent Kudamon amongst the group. 

Cleaning his throat politely, Wizardmon started mumbling a chant, sparks dancing around his hands. With a flash of colour a globe appeared before the humans, with landmasses completely different from that of earth. "Humans, before you is the Digital World, the home of us Digimon. A peaceful world, and yet dark clouds have been brewing from the main continent, known as Gateway" the wizard explained, a large continent lighting up on the globe. "Home to the Server Tree, darkness has been brewing over the land, and I fear evil may once again be returning to our world in an attempt to destroy it. Communications with Gateway have been lost as of recent, which further fuels may fears. Now, while Gateway is your main goal, as of now I feel you are needed here, on the Load Islands" he continued, four islands far south of Gateway lighting up as a crow cawed from far away. "We are currently on Nanobit Island, the smallest of the four. The other islands, which are Kilobit, Megabit, and Terabit respectively, can no longer be communicated with either. I believe that the communication hub on Terabit Island has been captured by dark forces, hence why we can no longer communicate with them. If you can, I would like you all to escort me to Terabit, so I may see to the problem, and hopefully remedy it. Naturally, we will have to cross Kilobit and Megabit Islands to reach there. I understand this is asking a lot, but, because you are the chosen saviors of our world, it is your duty to assist me."

Wizardmon's declaration was met with a wave of disinterested faces, of fearful ones, of anger. Rubbing at his temples, the wizard removed his hat, revealing his mop of blonde hair as he held his pointy hat to his chest. "I understand that some of you are frightened, so are angry and unhappy, and some do not want to be here. It is a big ask to be a Digidestined, and you all answered the call. Given your destiny to save the world, I am certain you all will be able to make it through in one piece. You managed to fend off both Kuwagamon AND Growlmon, so I am certain you will be able to face whatever stands before you. You have your digivices, and you have each other" he explained with a bit more sympathy, a black feather floating down onto his hat.

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they?" a high-pitched voice guffawed from all around. "WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!"

"GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

A horde of infant Digimon ran screaming past everyone as an enormous Greymon burst through of of the buildings, an arrow sticking out of its helmet head. Wizardmon stepped back in horror, the two champion Digimon providing a defensive wall between the rampaging dinosaur and the others. "GET OUT OF HERE! WE'LL HANDLE HIM!" Kuwagamon roared.

"Humans and partners, please flee with me" Wizardmon pleaded, jumping from the steps and guiding the group away. "All members of this Primary Village, please evacuate the nursery!" he called, his voice magically amplified over the entire village.

Streams of baby and in-training Digimon streamed passed the group as Kuwagamon and Growlmon tackled the rampaging Greymon, the two forcing the berserk Digimon back. "KEH KEH KEH! THAT'S WON'T WORK!" the mad voice called.

Whistling through the air, five arrows burrowed into the Greymon's skull, the dinosaur roaring madly as it was no longer being forced back, its eyes turning completely white. Both Champions were in silent awe as the Greymon started growing, his colour changing from orange to blue, his stripes turning orange as he towered over the two bounty hunters and most of the buildings. Grabbing the two by their chests, they were tossed away like ragdolls, buildings collapsing beneath their bulk as the titanic Greymon continued to rampage through the buildings, Kuwagamon and Growlmon both completely KOed. "The aristocrats" Kiero uttered under his breath as the group fled.

2peXbcv.png

After Wizardmon's speech, Shiro couldn't be helped but be inspired!  With his words, and this group of digidestined, she thought they may actually stand a chance against whatever they came up against.  Suddenly, a loud voice could be heard all around them, squealing with some devilish delight.

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they?  WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!"

"GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

The intense roar seemed to shake the entire island.  As an entire hoard of baby digimon fled past the group, Shiro could finally see the culprit of all of the chaos...a giant lizard-like digimon that brandished some sort of horned helmet.  In all honesty, it was quite intimidating.  Upon closer inspection, it seemed to possess an arrow, similar to that of what Kuwagamon had, that stuck out of the top of it's head.  Mango jumped out in front of Shiro and smiled.  

"We've yanked out one of those things before!  We can do it again!"  

"Humans and partners, please flee with me" 

Shiro nodded and grabbed Mango's wing.  

"We have to follow Wizardmon for now Mango!"  

Mango, with a disappointed look, turned tail and ran with his partner.  Some whistling above his head made his head swing back towards the Greymon, who had just been pierced by five more of those strange arrows.  The Greymon started to...change...and was able to knock out both Kuwagamon and Growlmon at the same time.  With the sound of the two champions crashing into buildings, Shiro couldn't help but look back.  She gasped as she saw the two digimon they had had so much trouble with, both knocked out of commission in an instant.  Still...so many baby digimon were fleeing, would they make it in time.  Shiro stopped in her tracks and tightened a fist.  

"You all go on without me...I'll distract this thing while you all make an escape!"  She felt a slight pressure in her hand, and looked to see Mango holding it.  

"I hope you weren't planning on doing that alone!"  

large.png46lz2EA.jpg?1

The time passed as Kosuke and Delos spoke to Rigor and Xicor, but eventually they were brought back to Wizardmon, who began to speak once more to the group.

"Humans, before you is the Digital World, the home of us Digimon. A peaceful world, and yet dark clouds have been brewing from the main continent, known as Gateway. Home to the Server Tree, darkness has been brewing over the land, and I fear evil may once again be returning to our world in an attempt to destroy it. Communications with Gateway have been lost as of recent, which further fuels may fears. Now, while Gateway is your main goal, as of now I feel you are needed here, on the Load Islands."

Right now, Kosuke's head felt like it was going to spin with all this information given out by Wizardmon. Digital World? Server Tree? Gateway? Load Islands? A few terms from these names Kosuke would know (somewhat). Servers, gateways, loading...they were computer terms. W-Well...that would make a whole lot of sense on why this is called t-the Digital World... he thought, as he returned to listening to Wizardmon.

"I understand that some of you are frightened, so are angry and unhappy, and some do not want to be here. It is a big ask to be a Digidestined, and you all answered the call. Given your destiny to save the world, I am certain you all will be able to make it through in one piece. You managed to fend off both Kuwagamon AND Growlmon, so I am certain you will be able to face whatever stands before you. You have your Digivices, and you have each other."

Digidestined? That wasn't the first time he heard that phrase. Kosuke remembered Delos mentioning it when they first met...so what WAS a Digidestined? Before he could even utter this question, it happened.

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!"

"GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Delos and Kosuke quickly turned around to see what was transpiring. But now a new Digimon, a Greymon, appeared and rampaged through the buildings. Kosuke could feel himself shaking in fear, almost immediately nodding when Wizardmon told them to evacuate.

"D-Delos! C'mon!!" Kosuke shouted, only seeing Delos staying put.

"No way!" Delos smirked. "I think we can take him! Just gotta belie-HEY...HEY!!!" At this point, Kosuke grabbed Delos and held him, running after Wizardmon and the others. "Kosuke! Put me down...Put me down!!"

"D-Do you have a death wish?! We're not going to be able to beat that!!" Kosuke shouted, his voice filled to the brim with fear. He didn't want to look back...something like that...it was almost different than the Growlmon. He could feel his heart racing...he was terrified.

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE!! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!!"

Teiljo turned, and looked up at this new assailant just as Wizardmon finished. So that was the being responsible for these Black Arrows. His eyes narrowed as the feathered Digimon laughed above them, giving him nothing but a cold stare of great disdain.

'I'll show him,' Teiljo glowered as this came to his mind, 'We all will...'

He bravely stepped forward... and then the Digimon's so called "friend" arrived.

"GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

It was a Greymon, with a Black Arrow already situating itself inside its skull. Kuwagamon and Growlmon had already rushed to hold the Greymon back, as streams of Fresh Digimon ran straight past all the DigiDestined in their panic.

"Humans and partners, please flee with me. All members of this Primary Village, please evacuate the nursery!" with that, most of the DigiDestined followed Wizardmon to safety. Teiljo, however, couldn't bring himself to oblige. There were still too many Digimon in danger, and he didn't feel comfortable with that knowledge in the back of his mind. Teiljo stayed exactly where he was, guiding the Fresh Digimon towards Wizardmon and the others.

Having a feeling Teiljo couldn't leave the Fresh Digimon behind in good conscience, Cinder too stayed behind, and watched Kuwagamon and Growlmon hold back the enraged Greymon from a distance. He scoffed as neither of them made a move for the Black Arrow, and was tempted to step in and show them how it was done. But then the feathered Digimon fired five more of the cursed things into the Greymon, which Cinder immediately realized was a cause for concern. 

"Um...(!) not to ruin your big hero moment, but I'm thinking...(!)" watching the Greymon grow, Cinder turned to Teiljo, having to yell in order to ensure he heard him over the screaming of the fleeing Fresh Digimon, "...now would be the time we bail?!"

"We can't just give up on these guys!" Teiljo protested, and was about to say more, but winced as the enlarged Greymon tossed Kuwagamon and Growlmon into some nearby buildings as if they were nothing more than rag dolls, "Ooooh... that can't be good for either of them. But still! That only makes it more important we get the little ones out of here in time! Though how exactly we do that with Growlmon and Kuwagamon out cold..."

Thankfully, the screaming died down as the Digimon responsible scurried away towards Wizardmon, and this afforded the ability for Teiljo to think about what he should do. However, a faint sound of crying had distracted him from his thoughts. Teiljo wasn't surprised that he couldn't hear this among the chaos, but he stepped forward again and significantly to the left. The crying was louder for him this time; enough so that he could make out a call for help. Fearing for the worst, Teiljo looked back towards the direction he was told to go, only to see Shiro and Mango return to the scene at hand.

'Shiro? Mango? What are they doing here? They were meant to be following Wizardmon to...'  Teiljo shook the thought off, realizing he'd need both Cinder and Mango to hold off the Greymon while he searched for where the call was coming from... among other Digimon, "Shiro! Glad you came back. Turns out there's another Digimon in there somewhere that needs our help. I'm going to find it, but I'll need you, Mango and Cinder to distract that Greymon as best you're able."

"Yeah sure; just remember to save your own ass as well!" Cinder called back to Teiljo just as he took off, before turning to Mango, "Alright birb, follow me. And this time don't make such a bad play; Teil's counting on us to hold that thing back while he plays hero for a bit."

With that, Cinder fluttered his wings and soared ahead of the duo, scanning the wreckage for anything he could realistically pick up and throw at the Greymon. Of course, he only had aesthetics in mind; no matter what he picked, he wasn't expecting there to be any way he could inflict much damage, but the idea was that he'd chucked enough things at the Greymon to keep it occupied. Finally he found something; a square piece of wood with a nail sticking out of it.

"Hey, bonehead! Fetch!" Cinder threw the piece of wood like one would a frisbee, aiming for the Greymon's head before flying off into another destroyed building, fishing out additional debris to hurl at the Greymon. He'd have to worry about those Black Arrows later.

Rio looked indifferent after Wizardmon's speech. He still wasn't sure if he was cut out for doing this. But then again, there isn't much of an option at this point. Razomon sighed, a similar thought going through his head. There was still a lot left for him to learn, but he figures that it's best tackling all of this one step at a time.

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE!! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!!"

"What the...who was that?" asked Razomon as he looked around for the source of the voice. However, he wouldn't be able to figure it out in time.

"GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

And within second, Rio and Razomon saw it. A rampaging Greymon coming this way. "Oh no..."

"Humans and partners, please flee with me!" commanded Wizardman, the two quick to oblige. This was a battle they didn't want to get themselves into. Besides, Kuwagamon and Growlmon could handle this....right? Well, apparently not, as the voice proceeded to blast the Greymon with five more black arrows, causing it to grow in size and throw the two trying to stop it to the wasteside.

Rio was hellbent on getting out of here. Staying would put everyone at risk. But all that changed when he heard a certain someone.

"You all go on without me...I'll distract this thing while you all make an escape!"

Rio's heart skipped a beat at that moment. Was she crazy? She's gonna get herself killed if she stays. What good would that do? "Shiro...."

Razomon, however, was having none of Rio's crap at the moment. "Now's not the time to be standing around! We need to go NOW!" He was literally pulling at Rio, who had his arm out towards Shiro, not wanting her to stay. He's only known her for so long, and he didn't want to lose a friend. Razomon gritted his teeth, reluctantly going against what Rio wants. "I understand you don't want her to go, but there's nothing we can do! She's made her decision! So let's take the opportunity she's given us and GO!"

This hit Rio hard. He wanted to get Shiro back with everyone, but he didn't want to put himself at risk. He knew that he wasn't able to help as much as he should be able to, but someone else was. "You go help Shiro."

"WHAT!? Are you crazy? We can't do anything right now!"

"You wanted to do more than you already were, didn't you? This is your chance. Your chance to do what's right. To fight."

This time, it was Razomon who was hit hard. Almost as if something in his memory was telling him to do what was necessary of him. He didn't know what it was, but he felt his resolve strengthen at that very moment. "Alright. Just get out of here." Rio nodded as Razomon began running back towards Shiro and the others.

"I'm here to help. And this time, I won't stand idly by anymore." he said to Shiro and Mango. "I'll do what I can. Just point me in the right direction."

Rigor took a deep breath as he listened to Wizardmon's speech. Again, it wasn't that he didn't want to save the world, it was that he didn't think he was capable. Still, he had Xicor by him, and for some reason that was... comforting. He felt like at the very least, he and Xicor would do their best to make this happen. They might be able to do this after all...

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!" That was the only warning they got. A giant beast tore through the houses, roaring. On its head, there was an arrow, just like with Kuwagamon and Growlmon. It was rampaging, destroying the homes, and endangering the little ones.

"Humans and partners, please flee with me" Wizardmon tried to urge them. They couldn't do that though! They were digidestined, they had to protect everyone, right? He and Xicor had to... wait, where was Xicor? Looking around desperately, he searched for his partner... until he saw the small dinosaur charging head first for the big one.

Rigor rushed after him, barely acknowledging that Shiro and Mango, along with Cinder, Teiljo, and Razomon had steeled their resolved. No, all he was worried about was his small partner taking on a machine of death and destruction. The two stopped in front of the behemoth, staring down what could be their deaths. In his head, Rigor could only think about how he was doomed, how he was going to die... but a small voice told him to stand his ground. It was better to help these people then run away. So despite all his fear, only three words escaped his lips.

"Xicor. Pepper Breath,"

"ARE THEY FREAKING CRAZY!?" Kiero cried as the "heroes" turned to fight off the Greymon hat had summarily trashed two digimon that had almost killed them.

More than half the team were now staring down the giant dinosaur, as if thinking they'll make some kind of dent in the monster. "They might be crazy~kyu. But they're still doing what's right~kyu" CP pointed out as his human caught up with Rui, who was cradling the injured Kudamon still. "Hey, hold me steady~kyu!" the pink bunny commanded as he hung off of Kiero's arms to reach out for Kudamon.

"What are you doing to Kudamon?" Rui questioned as CP's hands began to glow green, the ferret's wounds starting to disappear.

"CP's species are good at healing. I guess he expects you to fight as well" Kiero explained as he slowed down. With Kudamon relatively healed, CP leapt from Kiero's arms to the ground, his muffler flapping dramatically as he stood in the direction of the Greymon. "You honestly don't think you can beat that thing" Kiero uttered in disbelief.

"Maybe not me~kyu. But I can still help the others~kyu" CP declared as he ran towards the fight.

Kiero considered the sanity of the act, and he knew chasing after CP was insane. But then, not having a partner wouldn't exactly help in the long run. Making a passing glance at Rui, the young man sighed. "I didn't think I'd be dying today" he uttered as he chased after his partner.

"Xicor. Pepper Breath."

The purple fire flew through the air, and impacted uselessly against the enormous Greymon's belly. Roaring furiously, the berserk digimon sought out its attacker, flames dancing about in his maw. "NOVA FLARE!" it roared, unleashing a stream of fire all around it and in the direction of Rigor and Xicor.

Buildings were caught alight in the carnage, ruining Teiljo and Cinder's ammo as the one thrown block bounced uselessly off he enormous digimon.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll go with them," Kudamon growled before Wizardmon began expounding on the nature of what they were gathered for. Rui listened with wide eyes that panned over the map. They were supposed to save the entirety of that continent? Just them and the DIgimon partners?

"Okay, but the Digivices," Kudamon at one point interrupted, just after Wiardmon referenced them, jumping down from Rui's shoulder to land at his feet. "How do we get them to make us Digi-"

"Keh keh keh! They have their digivices and each other do they? WELL WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT!! The Mistress told me some humies have come to our world, AND HERE YOU ARE!! But don't worry, my Black Arrows will see to you, as will my... "friend". KEH KEH KEH!!"

Kudamon was interrupted by the arrival of... somebody. Kudamon leered up at the sky, seeing a distant dot in the air that she couldn't make out. Before she could fire off a Holy Shot, the figure was gone, zooming out of sight, Kudamon loosing track of it.

"HEY now," she gasped, as Greymon raged into Primary Village, Rui looking on in horror. "Well, aren't you a nice big bunch of data..." She shook her head, remembering. "Wait, no... I don't need that. I have YOU!" She turned back to Rui... who was gone.

"Oh come on; REALLY?" she asked indignantly. "Thanks a lot, you wimp!" She jumped in surprise as CP suddenly grabbed hold of her. "Hey, what are you-" She cut herself off as she felt the ragged edges of her data start to reformat towards the unaltered, healthy version it had been before he fight with Kuwagamon. Not perfect, but close enough.

"Thanks for the assist, gerbil," she said, grinning in anticipation as she streaked forward. "So its those Arrows that make them go nutty, eh? Well then..."

She jumped up high in the air, running along the rampaging Greymon's back and alighting atop its head. The Greymon tossed its head back and forth, bellowing loudly as Kudamon hung on to the shaft of one of the horns atop the Greymon's head.

"Oh, SURE, label me the criminal for destroying ONE building," she hissed as she watched Greymon plow through two himself. "Holy Shot!" She let off blast after blast of light that impacted against the Greymon's skull, several managing to hit the Dark Arrows she was aiming for despite how riled up the Greymon was. "Take this, you PRICK!" she yelled exultantly.

Come on, then, she thought, keeping an eye out on the trees as they sped past her vision. I'm messing with your precious Dark Arrows... Come out and face me like a true Digimon, you WIMP!

- - - - - - - 

Rui was running, Wizardmon quite a ways behind her, everyone far behind her. She had barely even heard Kiero as he spoke to her, but one word had resonated: "Dying."

I don't want to die, I don't want to die, I don't want to die, she thought fervently, weaving through trees as fast as possible, the footfalls of Wizardmon fading out behind her. She couldn't hear the rampaging Digimon either. 

She finally stumbled to a halt, falling against a tree and sliding down it, crumpling into a ball as she started to cry, gasping for air between her sobs. 

hzyvyM2.png

Teiljo had been scrumming around the wreckage for the source of the call for help. He'd been inching closer and closer; that he was certain of. But as he looked back, he realized how far away he was getting from the others, and this was starting to unnerve him. With a gulp and the biting of his lip, Teiljo stopped in his tracks, and looked around to see the poor little Digimon that he was presuming had been stuck from right where he was standing. Eventually, he spotted a pair of beady yellow eyes peering from under one of the buildings that Greymon's attack had destroyed. Thankfully, Teiljo had spotted Razomon asking Shiro what to do earlier.

"Razomon! Over here!" hoping that the reptilian Digimon heard him, Teiljo bolted over to the wreckage where the Fresh Digimon was, "Are you alright?"

"N-no... not really," the Digimon tearfully replied, "Th-that big mean D-d-digimon blew up my home and n-now I'm stuck and it huuuuuuuuurts."

"It's gonna be OK; I'll see to it right now," with that said, Teiljo moved over to the side of the house in which the poor Fresh Digimon was trapped, only to see that one entire wall had caved in and was broken pieces, and flexed his muscles, 'Well... I wasn't expecting to sully myself this quickly, but if it means saving a life...'

Teiljo bent down and picked up one piece of rubble at a time, throwing it off to the side so he could pick up the next piece.

VO5cj50b.jpg?1

"OK... no damage I can understand, but no actual reaction?!" Cinder scowled as the piece of wood broke apart uselessly, "That's a load of bull,"

Even worse, the Greymon's Nova Blast had incinerated other things that Cinder could've chuck at it to divert its attention away from Teiljo, and potentially Razomon as well if he'd gone to help him. Thinking he needed something with more weight, the FanBeemon scurried over to a bigger piece of rubble, and had only just picked it up when suddenly, Kudamon threw Holy Shots at the Black Arrows which, and he knew this from personal experience, would only make things worse.

"Yggdrasil damn it, squirrel, that was the same bad play the birb made earlier!" Cinder scowled, flying over and using the rubble to block as many of the Holy Shots as it could, before dropping it, hopefully on the Greymon's foot or something, and moving over the the arrows himself, "Just... watch and learn!"

He took a big swipe with one of his arms, cleanly knocking off the fletching of one of the arrows that had penetrated the Greymon's skull, before clasping his mouth over the stricken arrow like last time and confidently trying to pull it out on his own. He couldn't believe he was risking the removal of an arrow this soon, and with five more to go, he had no idea how the Greymon would react. But it was a risk that Cinder was gonna have to take.

2peXbcv.png

Shiro watched in terror as the Greymon was unaffected by both attacks thrown at it thus far...but what else could she expect from a digimon, who single-handed. brought down two other digimon that the group had already had trouble with.  She wasn't looking, but she could feel Mango's hand trembling in hers.  As he spoke to her, hopefully to reassure the girl, his tone was shaky.  

"Uhm...Shiro....What are we gonna do against that anyways?"  

Shiro didn't turn to Mango.  Her focus was set on the monster destroying the city.  Just then, the giant dinosaur let out a burst of hot fire that scorched the digital earth.  It wasn't aimed at Shiro and Mango, however.  Instead it was shot at two other members of the group.  She had to think quick...of course she was in track...she was fast...but even if she did reach them in time, it would prove futile...she'd be caught in the attack as well...but she could always just use her body to shove them out of the way...she was probably just weighing this group down anyways.  Her tight grippened around Mango's wing...the thought retreated towards the back of her head.  She hoped that they both had the reflexes to avoid being burnt to a crisp.  

Suddenly, Kudamon jumped out from the sidelines are started firing attacks at the arrows.  Mango jumped for joy at the sight.

"Go get em you scoundrel!  Show them arrows what for!"  The delinquent of a digimon had sure made the attitude one-eighty.  Cinder joined in the fight as well, trying to apply the technique they had used earlier to dislodge the arrow from Kuwagamon's carapace.  However, that dinosaur's helmet looked a lot tougher than the shiny shell of a bug.  Shiro finally looked to Mango.  

"Well...I figured this was a one way only...let's just distract him!  That's all we can do...buy the other's who got away time!"  Mango nodded, and a misty started to emanate from his beak.  Shiro and Mango ran in a direction parallel to that of the Greymon.  Mango took careful aim at the Greymon's head, and let loose a frosty icicle from his mouth.  

"Icicle spear!"  He shouted.  "Icicle Spear, Icicle Spear, Icicle Spear!"  One after the other, Mango let forth a barrage of icy spears towards Greymon's head.  

The Greymon roared angrily as that damn bug gripped hard to the arrow lodged in its head. The dinosaur shook and rocked about to throw Cinder off,  its spastic movements causing only one of Mango's icicles to shatter uselessly against his head. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Greymon roared in a fit of anger and pain as it kept trying to throw the FanBeemon off.

And from the shadows, a bow dock a small bundle of arrows, a blank eye staring at Cinder. "WILLIAM'S ARROW!" that mysterious voice cried.

A hail of arrows came from the completely opposite direction from the voice, each arrow slamming and splintering upon impact with the bug, throwing him off the Greymon from the sheer force of the arrows alone. And with the dinosaur free of its passenger, the Greymon's helmet glowed brightly as it took a few steps back. "GREAT HORN ATTACK!" it bellowed, stampeding forwards and smashing through more buildings in an attempt to trample anything that got in its way.

Archived