Kill the above user

Enguin Enguin Enguin Enguin

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Someone told me to go crazy, you've been warned]

But since I'm only supposed to kill the above user, I suppose the death/harming of any other human being in the process of killing him is forbidden...

So, how would I kill someone? (including the preparations before killing that person)

(If at any time from now on the person has turned insane beyond recovery: proceed to killing the person immediately.)

First and foremost, capture and render unable to act on his/her own.

Then I'd slowly cut and melt his/her skin using blades and acid, only the skin, while avoiding death by bloodloss. While doing so I'd make sure that the nerves responsible for receiving pain are never permanently damaged, as to be able to wait and let the skinn heal. Reapeat until I notice that the person might loose it's sanity if the process is continued.

Then I'd:

Let the person "escape", not after implanting a tracking device without the person noticing.

Wait until they have somewhat recovered and live a happy life.

Capture and render unable to act on his/her own.

If I have optained sufficient footage of people/things beloved to him/her, use those for recreating horrifying scenarios in which those are destroyed and killed in gruesome ways by means of creating 3D modells and animating them.

Display those fake videos (they must have very high quality) as if they were real to him/her. For that purpose, the videos must be realistic. Replace audio track with "it's your fault", looped, whispering.

If not, simply proceed:

Cut of any and all possible perceptions (sense of smell, taste, touch, hearing,...), keep them in that state for a few hours (only a few, else there would be a risk of utter insanity!). If footage was shown previously, this will give them time to think about that footage. If not, just ask them "What do you think does hell look like?" before starting.

Cut of their non dominant arm little by little, put the pieces into a meatgrinder, ensure that the result will have no negative side effects on the physical health of the person when consumed, feed it to them. Show them the entire process. This should take multiple days, during this time, install a gallows that the person is able to use if they which to do so in the room and ensure suicide through other means is not possible. Be sure to attach a mechanism that informs you when the gallow is used, so that you may rescue them should they attempt to commit suicide.

If either the entire arm has been cut off, or the gallow has been used, let them live "freely" within an appartment with many accomodations, excluding internet and other means to inform oneself about the current state of the world/ communicate, or ways to escape.

Wait. Should they not commit suicide within a month, say "You're boring" and let them go, and shoot them once they are a few hundred meters away. Ensure that the death is instant.

[spoiler=Someone told me to go crazy, you've been warned]

But since I'm only supposed to kill the above user, I suppose the death/harming of any other human being in the process of killing him is forbidden...

So, how would I kill someone? (including the preparations before killing that person)

(If at any time from now on the person has turned insane beyond recovery: proceed to killing the person immediately.)

First and foremost, capture and render unable to act on his/her own.

Then I'd slowly cut and melt his/her skin using blades and acid, only the skin, while avoiding death by bloodloss. While doing so I'd make sure that the nerves responsible for receiving pain are never permanently damaged, as to be able to wait and let the skinn heal. Reapeat until I notice that the person might loose it's sanity if the process is continued.

Then I'd:

Let the person "escape", not after implanting a tracking device without the person noticing.

Wait until they have somewhat recovered and live a happy life.

Capture and render unable to act on his/her own.

If I have optained sufficient footage of people/things beloved to him/her, use those for recreating horrifying scenarios in which those are destroyed and killed in gruesome ways by means of creating 3D modells and animating them.

Display those fake videos (they must have very high quality) as if they were real to him/her. For that purpose, the videos must be realistic. Replace audio track with "it's your fault", looped, whispering.

If not, simply proceed:

Cut of any and all possible perceptions (sense of smell, taste, touch, hearing,...), keep them in that state for a few hours (only a few, else there would be a risk of utter insanity!). If footage was shown previously, this will give them time to think about that footage. If not, just ask them "What do you think does hell look like?" before starting.

Cut of their non dominant arm little by little, put the pieces into a meatgrinder, ensure that the result will have no negative side effects on the physical health of the person when consumed, feed it to them. Show them the entire process. This should take multiple days, during this time, install a gallows that the person is able to use if they which to do so in the room and ensure suicide through other means is not possible. Be sure to attach a mechanism that informs you when the gallow is used, so that you may rescue them should they attempt to commit suicide.

If either the entire arm has been cut off, or the gallow has been used, let them live "freely" within an appartment with many accomodations, excluding internet and other means to inform oneself about the current state of the world/ communicate, or ways to escape.

Wait. Should they not commit suicide within a month, say "You're boring" and let them go, and shoot them once they are a few hundred meters away. Ensure that the death is instant.

Suffocate you into a wall of text.

Have Chaos Emperor Oblivion Dragon play with you. We start with 10 banished light and darks, add 1 per turn each, during the main phase 1.

rofl

You can have this card here.

Self-Touching Knife

[ Spell / Equip ]

Equip only to "CCDCC". Once per turn: You can make the equipped monster commit suicide.

Archived