Yu-Gi-Oh! ALTER [Sign-ups, OoC, NSAA]

Looks good, I suppose. Doesn't fit thematically between Deck and user (for the snobby Brit, I suggest the Victorian archetype, which I'll link back here in a bit), but really that would be up to you how you combine the use of the Deck and the personality of the character.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/343042-have-some-class-agm-victorian-archetype/

(For RPing purposes, I recommend avoiding use of the alt-wins unless you cannot write yourself out of a specific corner).

Looks good, I suppose. Doesn't fit thematically between Deck and user (for the snobby Brit, I suggest the Victorian archetype, which I'll link back here in a bit), but really that would be up to you how you combine the use of the Deck and the personality of the character.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/343042-have-some-class-agm-victorian-archetype/

(For RPing purposes, I recommend avoiding use of the alt-wins unless you cannot write yourself out of a specific corner).

Finished, thanks for showing me victorians, they seem more fit to my character

EDIT: Added ritual spell which image was not on fourm itself (image was fitting, not matrimony), found it out by the comments.

For RP purposes, just to prevent Takei from curb-stomping (it's bad writing for one character to win too much), I'd like to recommend you intentionally brick once in a while.

Beyond that, all we can do is wait.

Okay, i'll brink sometimes, but not all the time because that would be a little unfair for me q-q, I understand that it is bad to make one character win to much.

• 2 weeks later...

Malone Firstwood

Male

Physical Description: Malone is tall (6'3"), thin (143lbs), albino, and gangly. He has the appearance and mannerisms of a spider bearing in slowly for its prey. His short spiky hair is always unkempt and his eyes always seem to have bags, though they are usually hidden behind his reflective round dark blue shades. He has above-average sized hands and feet. He often wears a long-sleeve, checkered, button-down shirt with sleeves half rolled up over a dark blue tee-shirt. He also wears dark blue form-fitting jeans adorned with a black belt and ridiculously worn-out black boots.

Personally: Malone has the affection and natural attractiveness of a dead squirrel. Awkward and lacking all manner of social confidence, the only "friends" he's made are ones that tend to take advantage of his inability to refuse to do things. He takes to keeping himself out of the spotlight wherever possible, but, at the same time is easily excitable when it comes to things he's taken a liking to. He tends to speak his mind in a blunt, though not intentionally unkind, way. He has an imaginary friend named EJ.

He also, surprisingly, happens to be very attentive. Despite looking like he's staring into space, he is nearly always listening and is quickly able to form his own opinions and perceive the full character and motivations of others after only a few minutes.

Deck: "Eis" Archetype

Misc: (maybe I'll add some later)

Name: Hotaru Kaede

[spoiler=Appearance]

Atelier-Ayesha-2.jpg

(The appearance is like the picture, just remove the staff and the shoes aren't high-heeled)

Hotaru stands at about 173cm (5.67 feet) and she weighs about 62 kg (136,7 lbs)

[spoiler=Personality | WIP]

Deck: "Funereal Flower" Archetype but with "Orea, the Sylvan High Arbiter"? as a boss monster, since the archetype normally lacks one.

[spoiler=Misc. Information]

Theme | Battle Theme

• She works part time in a flower shop
  • Her favourite food is apple strudel

I know the boss monster isn't in the approved cards list, but the only one that could fit thematically is a Numerix, which we'll get later.

Archived