AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had to become any person shown in any of your avis, who would it be?

If you had to become any KC character, who would it be?

(Yeah, I'm bored too.)

Volug because badass muscular guy who can turn into a freaking wolf.

I have no idea how to answer this one so I won't.

So I haven't made it any clearer. Oh well.

If I want to post an image from Zerochan, is simply posting a URL for an image allowed? (ZC forbids hotlinking.)

I honestly don't know much about formatting and linking and such so I'd rather not answer these but from what I know it won't work.

But there's an easy way to check.

http://www.zerochan.net/1942273

Just using the direct link

Marc.%28Fire.Emblem%29.240.1942273.jpg

using the BBCode link

http://static.zerochan.net/Marc.%28Fire.Emblem%29.full.1942273.jpg

using the "view image" link

Marc.%28Fire.Emblem%29.full.1942273.jpg

using the view image link with img tags

Which gif is on my sig as you're reading this, and what do you think of that gif?

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

People are trying to lure me into the land of aidorus. wat do?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's like. SOme dude with glasses looking around in the dark? I don't...really like it much X3

Definately evening but just because I suck at waking up. Were I to sleep better I do actually like mornings.

Watch an idol anime just to see, give it at least a few episodes. I suggest Love Live.

• 2 weeks later...

What kinds of Pokemon should I use for my next splice?

Have you tried splicing? If you haven't, why not?

Anything you're looking forward to with 2016 slowly nearing a close?

I would say Team NND but there's no Sylveon sprite so uh.

Emboar, Zorua, and Wooper

No. Because it takes focus and time and I can't do that

Besides Sun and Moon I'm looking forward to more paychecks to get more things.

Who should I go to on YCM to ask what to watch/not watch, particularly in anime? (I'm assuming not you, no offense. Also the fact that IDK whether any on my possibilities list are in English or not bothers me.)

Have you ever been in a situation where there is a language gap? (A language gap is when you are using or with something that uses only language(s) you don't understand)

Who should I go to on YCM to ask what to watch/not watch, particularly in anime? (I'm assuming not you, no offense. Also the fact that IDK whether any on my possibilities list are in English or not bothers me.)

Have you ever been in a situation where there is a language gap? (A language gap is when you are using or with something that uses only language(s) you don't understand)

Well this is where the trouble lies in that it depends what you like. Who you'd go to depends on what you'd like. But I'm gonna say go watch Durarara and Baccano (both in English).

Yes I have. At a bar, lol. A few years ago was with my mom and a Mexican man (from Mexico) who was drunk came up to me and started speaking Spanish. His friend explained I didn't speak it and he started with English a bit more and then went right back to Spanish. He insisted that I could understand what he was saying by "looking into my eyes"

well ****

Why do you like changing your name to [FE title] Cow so much?

I used to for a long time never change my name. But when I changed it a couple times (for silly things) I decided screw it I'll change it as I feel like it.

And since FE is my favorite game series, and Lord is one of the classes, I figured it was fitting.

Originally it was that I left YCM for a week and came back so I decided to change to something else and just ran with it from then.

Archived