AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the best BH moveset based off of your experience

I don't really have much experience. However I gotta say I'm fond of the Fake out Pixilate Diancie set, pretty damn cool.

Top 3 favorite YCM subforums?

What should I do in RP now that Cardinal Sky doesn;t seem to be booting up?

RP. Clubs. Misc. The three that I mainly use, tbh.

Uhhhh, there's that one that's related to that one club for the Archetype Generator thing. Ummm

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/356212-numerix-hunters-interest-check/

This one hasn't had any interest but maybe with a couple more players it might be able to go

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/355671-megaman-x-maverick-squadron-oocnot-startedacceptingco-hosted-by-wind-rider/

Have you been mooved by a story someone told you or you heard or read?

Occasionally

I don't really have much experience. However I gotta say I'm fond of the Fake out Pixilate Diancie set, pretty damn cool.

It has to be on every team pretty much, unless your ate is Ray.

Depends on the core, because mega Diancie resists flying and can take an extreme speed from Rayquaza

u can always use one of my teams that i made •u•

Opinion on my newest YCM pseudo-persona? (Not of me, but of my new usage of the character.)

I don't get why it should be anything more than an avatar unless you're actually doing a theme more than just appearances. I mean I don't refer to Korrina as a psuedo-persona so idk what you using the character for an avatar and sig has any importance.

So no real opinion on the usage.

I don't get why it should be anything more than an avatar unless you're actually doing a theme more than just appearances. I mean I don't refer to Korrina as a psuedo-persona so idk what you using the character for an avatar and sig has any importance.

So no real opinion on the usage.

To be honest, I don't know what to do more than just an appearance, and psuedo-persona is the only term I can think of to describe it. Do you have a better term? WHat would you suggest I do as a theme besides the apperarance, if I decide to do so?

To be honest, I don't know what to do more than just an appearance, and psuedo-persona is the only term I can think of to describe it. Do you have a better term? WHat would you suggest I do as a theme besides the apperarance, if I decide to do so?

I don't think there's a reason to call it anything. If anything it'd be an image theme.

What's that story you're working on about?

I have three of them.

One is more/less what this is based off on

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/352451-the-chosen-rp-hardcore-mode-oocnot-acceptingpg-16/

The other involves a fallen angel who, to redeem himself, started a group to fight against demons. The specific one I've been working on involves the discovery of part-angel mortals who are being targeted.

And the one I'm working on now is about a futuristic fantasy setting where elves have become basically slaves because they're the only one that can handle the ore being used to power their technology without dying, and a girl who essentially becomes a superhero to fight against it

Tell us more about that sci-fi one.

Did the IFNH story ever take off?

I don't really want to deal with the RPs I'm hosting anymore but it seems extremely unfair and pretty rude to just shut them down. Wat do?

Earbuds or headphones?

More in what regards?

It's not finished but there's a good chunk. I kinda felt I went the wrong route with it.

Take responsibility young man. Figure out what you dislike about it and fix it.

I use earbuds just cause headphones don't mesh with my thick hair well and it feels weird. But I do like them when i have less hair.

Give us as many details about all the things as possible. I wanna know everything about everything.

No :P

Edit: It starts like this "The slums of Tavik, capital city of the New Tavintus Empire, usually was busy during the day. The sun, while it was currently hidden behind clouds, was high in the sky at that moment. So there should be many people, mostly the Elves that gave the place the nickname of Elf Town, milling about.

However the streets had been oddly barren for the past week. The reason for this being the murderer who was stalking the streets. Killing slum dwellers and leaving their bodies in the open for the rest to see."

Happy?

Archived