Drawing in Progress

Sleepy

It's been a while since I've uploaded anything at all related to drawing.

This one I've only strictly been doing during my lunch breaks once in a while, and still am figuring out what I'm even gonna do to complete the image or if I want to color it with pencils, copics, or not at all.

[spoiler=Image is probably bigger than it needs to be]

iJia4Bh.jpg

Oh my gosh (also wow just when I check YCM this gets posted). It's cute, and strange. But in that good way like Alice in Wonderland. An elephant...pot(teapot?)or something like that? Where even does an idea like that come from?

I actually love that hat, it was crazy well done.

I'm kinda just spewing random praise atm but I just really like it and don't know what else to say right now. ^^;

Excited to see how it progresses.

Oh my gosh (also wow just when I check YCM this gets posted). It's cute, and strange. But in that good way like Alice in Wonderland. An elephant...pot(teapot?)or something like that? Where even does an idea like that come from?

I actually love that hat, it was crazy well done.

I'm kinda just spewing random praise atm but I just really like it and don't know what else to say right now. ^^;

Excited to see how it progresses.

Thank you so much for the complements =3

I was having a pretty gray night so hearing something like this is pretty uplifting.

So far I'm still not sure about most things that are still on pencil, save for maybe the witch's body because I inked her head already and so she'd probably look pretty weird if I changed the pose xD

The idea is quite unique and interesting, especially the teapot which resembles an elephant's trunk and texture.....

The angled shadings are neat, plus the hat is detailed here and there.....

It is quite exquisite, plus it has a magical touch to me....

I would suggest making a  misty effect using pencil dust. for a finishing touch

Do your best!

It's quite charming, and that cauldron/kettle/wtf is really nicely penned.

I would make the smoke using smoother lines, less idk bumpy. It would look a lot nicer.

Thank you!

Oh so more like misty threads going across and blended in like fog, rather than puffy clouds? I'll try to make them =D

The idea is quite unique and interesting, especially the teapot which resembles an elephant's trunk and texture.....

The angled shadings are neat, plus the hat is detailed here and there.....

It is quite exquisite, plus it has a magical touch to me....

I would suggest making a  misty effect using pencil dust. for a finishing touch

Do your best!

Thank you, and will try my best.

It will take some more planning, pen shading can't be heavy in places where the mist will go through n.n

So that witch from that one drawing you made/have as your profile header, was flying home to make tea/whatever from This kettle, huh?

I love the fact it now tells more of a story because of that.

Thanks but it isn't the same witch. The hat of this one doesn't have the decorations of the other one, her eyes are smaller and on a different angle, and the hair of the one in my profile is more dry (like a broomstick) while this drawing's witch is more even yet messy.

Archived