Should they continue Sword Art Online?

I thought Sword Art Online was really cool and had good character designs and backstories. Especially for the newest character.  The girl with the Purple hair (I cant remember the name.). I think they should continue it. I'd like to see a continuation. I'd also like to see Kirito have a son.

from a "would it make them money" perspective, probably

from a "would it be any good" perspective, no

Essentially this. People would watch it, and it would at least look pretty. Unless they could manage to bring it back to what they did in the first arc of season 1, I really wouldn't care about it by this point.

Sword Art Online is a really questionable anime. Honestly they should've skipped ALfheim Online entirely (the SAO arc and GGO arc were the only reasonably good ones). I'm not sure what else is in the LN, but continuing it is potentionally going to ruin the series entirely. However it could also save it, if done well. IMO they need to focus on character developement more than anything. SAO was the only arc with any character developement (edgelord gets friends). Although that could be bias considering my favourite thing in Anime when done well are characters.

Also never mention ALO again. ALO sucked and will always suck.

Archived