DNC Officials Sabotaged Bernie Sanders' Campaign

Zauls

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hillary folk think Bernie is a menace. Note she said Bernie was the worse person alive. Not Trump.

You guys aren't wanted, and she already takes you for granted "they'll come over anyway"

Is it damning, no, just one person, but this is one recording out of 100's the DNC kept. 

Assange confirmed the worse is to come about Hillary herself. So just sit back and enjoy the show

Hillary folk think Bernie is a menace. Note she said Bernie was the worse person alive. Not Trump.

You guys aren't wanted, and she already takes you for granted "they'll come over anyway"

Is it damning, no, just one person, but this is one recording out of 100's the DNC kept. 

Assange confirmed the worse is to come about Hillary herself. So just sit back and enjoy the show

Been saying this for days, and I got no juicy dirt yet.  So what's taking so long?

These are literally audio files with almost no content.  Where's this "destruction" that Hilary is supposed to face?  I'm waiting to share the backlash but there's almost nothing.

The best things take time, just look at the number of protesters at the DNC

Twitter, Facebook and the rest are making it hard on Leaks atm

All credit for the discovery goes to /u/bananawhom who posted this to /r/dncleakshere, I have expanded on it and formatted it to be easier to understand.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21847

(LINK ABOVE) Discussing a 2016 event:

Kristin White: Bennett Murphy gave $33,400 to our 2/11 event (CA472a) but the NFC List 2016 has him down for giving $30,900 this year. Would you mind poking around/updating?

Daniel Parrish: So it looks like he gave $33,400 but since it was a Hope event and he hadn’t maxed out in 2012, $2500 went to the debt. I can add that back in on top of his 2015 total. Does that work for you?

Lindsay Rachelefsky: Yes thank you!

Hey, that would put it in a different reporting period! But there may be something a lot worse here:

Here's how I think it works.

Someone doesn't give a max donation one year, for example 2012. The difference between what they actually donated and the maximum personal contribution allowed that year is recorded as "debt." So this guy "owes" them $2,500.

He then gives $33,400 in 2016, but they take out $2,500 to apply to the "debt" from 2012 and retroactively add that contribution to a year in which he didn't max out. This frees him up for another $2,500 in the current year.

Depending on how corrupt they are, they could be free to collect all the "debt" from multiple previous years. This could be tens of millions of dollars they have effectively raised their total maximum fund raising by for this election.

Someone who is in "debt" for not donating for the past 3 years could get in 4 times the maximum donation for this year, the very important election year.

Ex - DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's spread sheet ("the big spreadsheet of all things" excel file wikileaks download link), the source of these figures (under the DEBT tab), with the two different $ columns covers the years 2013, 14, 15. We can assume many Democrats maxed out for the 2012 presidential election, but they would have "debt" from the less important years they may not have given as much that could be taken advantage of now.

Changes to contribution law, hidden within the 2014 spending bill, allow the DNC and RNC to take in large checks, then break them up, and distribute them between 4 funds as they see fit.

It is unknown who put this change into the spending bill. According to a certain media company, founded by someone who hosts major fundraisers for both the DNC and DWS, it totally wasn't her, according to un-named sources. (Ken Lerer, HuffPo)

This breaking up of the check is the point when the funds are free to be moved around, ostensibly to the 4 DNC funds. A crooked politician, however, could take advantage of this point in time when the money is no longer tied to the information from the contributor, like what fund it was written out to or even what date it was from.

Rather than go into specialty funds, the money could go to the general fund, marked as coming in from a previous year - or go into entirely different funds like Hillary's, or a fund that is used to move money around.

The national party can make unlimited transfer of funds to or from the state, local, and candidate committees. We know there was are claims about money not ending up where it should have when it came to the DNC and state parties with the HFV (confirmed by multiple members of the DNC in the leaks already)... Unlimited transactions provides an opening for software designed for large numbers of rapid speed transactions to send the money back and forth and all over the place many, many times. This would not erase the paper trail, but make it a mile long and difficult to follow. Fraudulently editing the amounts a little bit at a time could also be used and be very difficult to track.

The long periods of "data-hygiene" the NGP system needed to delete duplicate transactions would be a time when some these extra and suspicious transactions could be deleted, before they had to report a period to the FEC. System down for 160 hours to remove duplicates? How would a transaction even get 4+ duplicate copies? Did 4+ different people all add one check to the system and all make different typos? The FEC only needs quarterly reports, and they were keen on getting rid of the duplicates before they had to report.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20870

(LINK ABOVE) Patrick William Hallahan is "the director of special projects at Chopper Trading, a company that buys and sells stocks, bonds and other commodities through automation." A "special project" for the DNC could be very useful for them given the legislation allowing them to toss money around and make unlimited transactions.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3703

(LINK ABOVE) Here he is organizing a meeting with DNC's Kaplan, Sam Brown from the DNC's bank, someone from Hillary's campaign, and lots of DNC affiliated consultants and financial types.

-----EDIT 2: Additional information about CHOPPER TRADING. That Raj Fernando guy is Chairman and CEO of Chopper Trading too. If you don't remember, he got caught buying the board seat from Clinton (I'll post info from his wikipedia below). He gets together with Amy to "help prepare for the eventual nominee." SEE EMAIL 1150 FOR THE QUOTE This email was written in SEPTEMBER OF 2015

From Raj Fernando's wikipedia: "In 2011, Fernando was granted a spot on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) despite his lack of credentials in the subject area. He resigned shortly after, citing his need to focus on the needs of his company and to deal with unexpected and excessive volatility in the international markets. He is a well known donor to the Clinton Foundation and to the Clintons personally, so media groups have speculated on a quid-pro-quo relationship in which the Clintons helped him obtain a seat on the ISAB despite his lack of expertise in the subject."

"In relation to the 2016 presidential election, ABC News revisited the terms of Fernando’s ISAB appointment, bringing his experience into question. According to the ISAB Charter, membership should reflect a balance of backgrounds, points of view, and demographic diversity and include a wide variety of scientific, military, diplomatic, and political backgrounds."

"Wade Boese, Chief of Staff for the Office of the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, suggested Fernando's appointment had only come at the request of Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff."

All credit for the discovery goes to /u/bananawhom who posted this to /r/dncleakshere, I have expanded on it and formatted it to be easier to understand.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/21847

(LINK ABOVE) Discussing a 2016 event:

Kristin White: Bennett Murphy gave $33,400 to our 2/11 event (CA472a) but the NFC List 2016 has him down for giving $30,900 this year. Would you mind poking around/updating?

Daniel Parrish: So it looks like he gave $33,400 but since it was a Hope event and he hadn’t maxed out in 2012, $2500 went to the debt. I can add that back in on top of his 2015 total. Does that work for you?

Lindsay Rachelefsky: Yes thank you!

Hey, that would put it in a different reporting period! But there may be something a lot worse here:

Here's how I think it works.

Someone doesn't give a max donation one year, for example 2012. The difference between what they actually donated and the maximum personal contribution allowed that year is recorded as "debt." So this guy "owes" them $2,500.

He then gives $33,400 in 2016, but they take out $2,500 to apply to the "debt" from 2012 and retroactively add that contribution to a year in which he didn't max out. This frees him up for another $2,500 in the current year.

Depending on how corrupt they are, they could be free to collect all the "debt" from multiple previous years. This could be tens of millions of dollars they have effectively raised their total maximum fund raising by for this election.

Someone who is in "debt" for not donating for the past 3 years could get in 4 times the maximum donation for this year, the very important election year.

Ex - DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz's spread sheet ("the big spreadsheet of all things" excel file wikileaks download link), the source of these figures (under the DEBT tab), with the two different $ columns covers the years 2013, 14, 15. We can assume many Democrats maxed out for the 2012 presidential election, but they would have "debt" from the less important years they may not have given as much that could be taken advantage of now.

Changes to contribution law, hidden within the 2014 spending bill, allow the DNC and RNC to take in large checks, then break them up, and distribute them between 4 funds as they see fit.

It is unknown who put this change into the spending bill. According to a certain media company, founded by someone who hosts major fundraisers for both the DNC and DWS, it totally wasn't her, according to un-named sources. (Ken Lerer, HuffPo)

This breaking up of the check is the point when the funds are free to be moved around, ostensibly to the 4 DNC funds. A crooked politician, however, could take advantage of this point in time when the money is no longer tied to the information from the contributor, like what fund it was written out to or even what date it was from.

Rather than go into specialty funds, the money could go to the general fund, marked as coming in from a previous year - or go into entirely different funds like Hillary's, or a fund that is used to move money around.

The national party can make unlimited transfer of funds to or from the state, local, and candidate committees. We know there was are claims about money not ending up where it should have when it came to the DNC and state parties with the HFV (confirmed by multiple members of the DNC in the leaks already)... Unlimited transactions provides an opening for software designed for large numbers of rapid speed transactions to send the money back and forth and all over the place many, many times. This would not erase the paper trail, but make it a mile long and difficult to follow. Fraudulently editing the amounts a little bit at a time could also be used and be very difficult to track.

The long periods of "data-hygiene" the NGP system needed to delete duplicate transactions would be a time when some these extra and suspicious transactions could be deleted, before they had to report a period to the FEC. System down for 160 hours to remove duplicates? How would a transaction even get 4+ duplicate copies? Did 4+ different people all add one check to the system and all make different typos? The FEC only needs quarterly reports, and they were keen on getting rid of the duplicates before they had to report.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20870

(LINK ABOVE) Patrick William Hallahan is "the director of special projects at Chopper Trading, a company that buys and sells stocks, bonds and other commodities through automation." A "special project" for the DNC could be very useful for them given the legislation allowing them to toss money around and make unlimited transactions.

https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/3703

(LINK ABOVE) Here he is organizing a meeting with DNC's Kaplan, Sam Brown from the DNC's bank, someone from Hillary's campaign, and lots of DNC affiliated consultants and financial types.

-----EDIT 2: Additional information about CHOPPER TRADING. That Raj Fernando guy is Chairman and CEO of Chopper Trading too. If you don't remember, he got caught buying the board seat from Clinton (I'll post info from his wikipedia below). He gets together with Amy to "help prepare for the eventual nominee." SEE EMAIL 1150 FOR THE QUOTE This email was written in SEPTEMBER OF 2015

From Raj Fernando's wikipedia: "In 2011, Fernando was granted a spot on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board (ISAB) despite his lack of credentials in the subject area. He resigned shortly after, citing his need to focus on the needs of his company and to deal with unexpected and excessive volatility in the international markets. He is a well known donor to the Clinton Foundation and to the Clintons personally, so media groups have speculated on a quid-pro-quo relationship in which the Clintons helped him obtain a seat on the ISAB despite his lack of expertise in the subject."

"In relation to the 2016 presidential election, ABC News revisited the terms of Fernando’s ISAB appointment, bringing his experience into question. According to the ISAB Charter, membership should reflect a balance of backgrounds, points of view, and demographic diversity and include a wide variety of scientific, military, diplomatic, and political backgrounds."

"Wade Boese, Chief of Staff for the Office of the Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security, suggested Fernando's appointment had only come at the request of Cheryl Mills, Hillary Clinton’s Chief of Staff."

So what you're saying is. . . . the party is corrupt.  Like we already knew.  None of this indicts Hillary.  It's one man playing a loop in the system and pretending to be broke, and another one about a man who may or may not be guaranteed a position in her cabinet.  Less of a chance with his resignation, so we're grasping at straws.

So. .  .now what?

Marijuana only causes traffic accidents when you light more than one blunt in the car and its too smokey to see.  So the DNC is as usual, full of sheet.

Please, for the love of God, tell me you know this from experience. I just want to believe, in my heart, that Hi I'm Dad smoked so much kush one time he couldn't see in his car.

Please, for the love of God, tell me you know this from experience. I just want to believe, in my heart, that Hi I'm Dad smoked so much kush one time he couldn't see in his car.

My family is full of smokers.  My cousin visits California on a yearly basis like twice a year and scores.  But I myself don't smoke.  But riding with those clowns I've only ever seen them pull over once to the side of the road and spark up four blunts at once.  Mind you that's not a lot, but you couldn't sit in that car LOL

There is no evidence that the guy was killed, Seth Rich, was actually the guy behind the leaks. Nor that he was hit. 

Wikileaks maintains anonymity for the people who do the leaks to prevent any repercussions right? Assange is talking about this guy having been hit by the DNC as repercussions for them thinking he was the source of the leak. There's a flaw here:

The guy being dead means that Assange could release the information that proves he was the source of the leak bring the death in to much more question without endangering him. The worst they could do at that point is dig him up and shoot him in the back a third time. 

If this was actually a hit and Assange had any reasonable proof of it, because the guy is dead, he could release the information and absolutely destroy Hilary and DNC. Like utterly ruin them. Hilary would have to face charges for murder essentially. 

Instead Assange is playing coy. There's a few reasons for this I think:

If this guy was hit because they knew he was the leak, then Wikileaks promise of annoymity is probably flawed which just shits on his credibility. Entirely ruins it. Because he's have to prove that that knowledge wasn't take from a wikileaks database or such.

If he was hit because he was only suspected of being the leaker, why aren't more people dead? You would have thought there would be more than one suspect surely? So surely all of them would die as recompense?

Or, it was just a random coincide that was he was killed in a neighbourhood that saw a rise in crime in the weeks before Seth's dead. Especially give it seems sloppy for a professional hit, and the dad has spoken out against the idea his son was this leaker. And that Assange is piggy backing on him to try and manipulate the election on behalf of Russia to whom he owns a lot.

Now I think the third explanation is most likely, given that Assange has been trying to discredit the DNC without any massive amount of proof. The Hillary leaks at the DNC convention didn't happen, and the stuff he showed was fairly tame compared to what we were lead to believe. Horrible, but tame. Why would Jullian Assange do this for Russia say?

Well Trump is very pro Russia. As I've already pointed out, he and several key staffers and advisors owe a lot to Russia, and Trump has spoken very favourable towards Russia. So Assange attempts to manipulate the election in Russia's favour , Russia gets a Russia favoured president off of it. 

In short, I think Assange is trying to make a story out of nowhere. I think if Mr Rich was hit, it wouldn't be two shots to the back on a street. 

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

Well Wikileaks and Russians isn't exactly a solid story...so not seeing why you're bringing that in

If you want to silence a source, and not make it look fishy. You hide it under something. Like a random robbery. You don't snag him with a headshot with a long range sniper.

DNC has been scrubbing their server. Finding it was Seth couldn't have been that difficult.

So your arguement basically is a catch 22 for Jillian. If he has info, release it. But that would undermine him becuase then Seth died becuase of him (not following the logic that WL got Seth Killed when Seth died before WL and the DNC)

But you should have ended there, there has been no confirmation that the Russians did WL outside of unnamed "experts"...and saying it multiple times doesn't make it true @Trump being a Russian agent

Meanwhile the Clinton camp has had a couple guys ask for Assnage's death. But let's all stay quiet about that shall we...give me a break Tom

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/emails-show-links-between-state-department-and-clinton-foundation/

Archived