DNC Officials Sabotaged Bernie Sanders' Campaign

Zauls

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think the extreme portions of his base would ever consider voting for Clinton?  Of course they wouldn't.  He doesn't need to be as right wing as possible now, he just needs to be more conservative than Hillary and he's got a lot of guaranteed votes from that area. 

The way I see it, a lot of more moderate Republicans will not vote for him just because he relaxed on this one issue, hence why I said he'll need to adjust his angle more. It's a lot easier to lose votes than it is to gain ones, generally, and not voting is roughly half as bad as voting for the opposing candidate. (Or half as good in my case)

Winter, since you seem dissatisfied with most of the polls, here's something I think might help you; http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/13-tips-for-reading-general-election-polls-like-a-pro/

The problem here is that a lot of Trump voters, me included, are afraid and in some cases ashamed to admit in public that they support Trump. That's why online polls show a much better race for him. And a lot of trump voters don't get polled.

LA times is really the only one that's picking up Rare pepes. So when Trump was down in that poll, I was certainly shitting myself

http://bients.com/julian-assange-confirms-sanders-threatened/

“Look, I think—you know, we know how politics works in the United States. Whoever—whatever political party gets into government is going to merge with the bureaucracy pretty damn fast. It will be in a position where it has some levers in its hand. And Bernie Sanders was independent candidate trying to get the nomination trough the Democratic Party and if you ask me he did get the nomination, but he was threatened to drop out.

“Of course, we’re very interested in revealing the truth about any candidate and yes we have some material about Bernie Sanders that will be published,” Assange added.

WOW :O

Archived