New Game!

20f4f7ff9d5ff232e8c0150ce269b73114589924

It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!

Synopsis, what that is? Just kidding.

This anime focuses on an Ultra Adorablre girl named Aoba Suzukaze, who recently got a job at Eagle Jump, a game company that produced her favorite game series Fairies Story. The designer she admired as a grade schooler is her senior at the company, and despite being an adult, she looks like, well, look at the picture and tell me she is not the cutest thing ever

:| anyway, Alongside her is a zany cast everyone can relate too.

I feel like this series is the spiritual successor to Animation Runner Kuromi, if anyone remembers that. Now that I think about it, it seems nearly similar. New girl starts dream job, yet it's not at all how she expects it, but I digress.

4 episodes down, 8 to go, so tell me what you all think of it.

I've watched the first 3, yet to watch episode 4 and I love it. It's a great little Slice of Life to watch, I feel like there haven't been any quite like this the last few seasons. It's a good thing to just kick back and watch.

Also is cute as hecko.

I love this show, it's really funny and so cute. It's OP is my favorite of this season, too.

[spoiler=AOTY material right here.]2xLxHaT.gif

It's a great little Slice of Life to watch, I feel like there haven't been any quite like this the last few seasons.

Do you even Tanaka-kun? If we're talking great SoLs, Tanaka-kun is a 10 outta 10.

One of my favorite manga, something that always makes me feel better.

The anime is doing a good job at capturing the feel. Though I do want more of the game making stuff too. I love the animation and expressions. They aren't super over the top but still detailed and noticeable. I like it a lot.

And of course all the shipping.

I'm surprised she finds 22C cold, even in that light of clothing.

71 can feel pretty chilly when you're coming in from doing exercise and out of heat. (Not sure the temperature outside though).

Plus in my experience many females struggle with cold. My sister wears a jacket/blanket once it gets around 70 Fahrenheit :P

Anywhooo...The shipping is so real. This makes me both happy and sad. Cause I know it's gonna be another "implied" thing, which I'm getting tired of.

At least the animation is great so it's fine.

And Aoba was totally checking out Hajime in the elevator.

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 6: That changing scene was frighteningly well animated

I've noticed that this show seems to have a fair amount of that. I feel like things like SoL comedies and other non-action shows in general tend to have really solid art and animation, which is weird. Maybe it's because they don't have to animate action scenes or anything that they can put it all into everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived