Pokemon Sun and Moon Anime (Working Title)

Brit Soul started the last main series Pokemon anime thread so even though it's too early (Heck Sun and Moon won't be released for less than 4 months) it does not hurt to get the train rolling.

I'm pretty sure we know the formula by now: Ash travels throughout new region, Ash meets female trainer who wants to travel with him. (If the bike gag does not come back, kudos to the writers), a Gym Leader joins Ash.

Here, Ash travels to Alola.

Anyway, This thread serves as a placeholder.

If I were you, I would've probably waited until AFTER the leaks on August 1st [and maybe further] before starting this thread (so we'd have more to work with in predictions).

As of right now, we only have a limited layout of what the region actually looks like (no specific names outside of Melemele Island), the regional professor / assistant and probable female lead / rival, plus a few ideas of what the new Pokemon do [just abilities and appearances] among other things.

We have nothing on the current Pokemon League (leaders, E4, champion), the villainous team in question and their goals and whether not they'll actually follow said pattern of getting a gym leader. Perhaps they will stick to the usual, but maybe they will not. That, and there's still the issues in XY that need addressing.

Astro, you gain nothing for being the one to make the thread. Seriously, this is about 2 months too early to exist.

When we get actual news about the Sun/Moon anime you can try to be the one to start up the thread, but until then this thread is going to do nothing. As such, no point in leaving it open.

Archived