[KLD] Mothership Spoilers Sept. 5

.Rai

Dovin Baan is the most likely. Would be very odd to introduce him and then do nothing with him until the next set.

Honestly, with us getting 4 planeswalkers again I feel like we have a VERY small chance at getting 6 walkers again. Rotation removes 7 and the color balance as it stand leaves out both Green and White. We almost always have a 1 to 1 ratio of being able to assign one walker to one color, but we can't here unless Dovin or Tezz end up W (Green makes no sense for either).

completely missed the fact that Dovin was a walker. cool. two judge walkers.

Dovin was supposed to be spoiled this weekend, but that never quite happened. I figure he's UW.

Also worth noting that he was hired personally by Tezzeret.

I could also however see a mono-blue Dovin, and an Esper-coloured Tezzeret (with Tezzeret gaining white for the same reason Marchesa gained white).

5th Planeswalker in Revolt is almost certainly Nissa. I think there's basically 0 chance of a new Liliana. We might get a 6th, but that's probably quite unlikely.

Dovin Baan is the most likely. Would be very odd to introduce him and then do nothing with him until the next set.

Honestly, with us getting 4 planeswalkers again I feel like we have a VERY small chance at getting 6 walkers again. Rotation removes 7 and the color balance as it stand leaves out both Green and White. We almost always have a 1 to 1 ratio of being able to assign one walker to one color, but we can't here unless Dovin or Tezz end up W (Green makes no sense for either).

I was thinking Dovin would be one of the planeswalker decks.

new chandra's already ringing up a 55 dollar price tag. she's stupid good

Applicable

tumblr_od2l5hnIdq1s9rpajo1_500.gif

I'm hopeful that after several months her price falls like Gideon's did. Though her power level is insanely high and it could realistically still keep over 20 for most of her time in standard. Though speaking of Gideon I feel she has less application outside of standard than he does.

Archived