[KLD] Mothership Spoilers Sept. 6

.Rai

Actually it'd be "Play a guy, get an energy, get a counter, pay 1, get a guy, get an energy, get a counter, pay 1 again as necessary."

I was just referring to the cost and reward of each iteration of the loop. Also keep in mind it is also started whenever you get an energy, which I feel may be easier than the other triggers.

I actually don't think the PW Deck Nissa is terrible. Like, she stays super loyal and her Ult will win a game. Her -3 is also fun with the actually good Nissa. PW Deck Chandra is about the power level of some of the earlier Chandras. Thats kind of sad when you think about it.

Experiment seems really sweet. Like the built in cheat clause that kills you if you try to get too cleaver.

Hellion is your standard Red hasty dude for constructed. How powerful it is will come down to how easy it is to make energy.

The combo machine is really cute. Perfect for the world. I know Karlov is excited for the Module since any soul sister trigger becomes "1: make a 1/1, gain 1, and grow Karlov"

Archived