Stardust Dragon: Discussion

I'm surprised nobody posted it here.

StardustDragonTDGS-JP-UR.jpg

This is Yusei Fudou's ace monster(Basically the New Dark Magician/Elemental Hero Neos.) It's the cover card for the Dullest Genesis.

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

When a card's effect to destroy a card(s) on the field is activated' date=' by Tributing this card, you can negate its activation and destroy the card. During the End Phase of a turn this card was sent to the Graveyard by this effect, you can Special Summon it.[/quote']

I think it looks insane, with a cool name to boot. Discuss.

I'm imagining that this'll pretty much make lock decks even more annoying.

Also blows up DAD.

Because I'm going to try and destroy cards when this is on the field with Dark Armed Dragon' date=' instead of just destroying it in battle and then destroying cards?

???

[/quote']

Point taken. Damn the 300 ATK difference.

Reading the Japanese text, I'm seriously confused whether or not Stardust's effect is compulsory or not (lol Konmai language - I finally understand what those 2channers are always complaining about.)

I mean, it suggests and looks like it's not a compulsory effect, but there's a slim chance that the effect is...

Hopefully, it's as the English translation says.

how come all ace monsters always have 2500 attack?

Yeah, we had a topic about it. Konami just wants it to be 2500, and the rival must have something of 3000 (Red Daemon's Dragon this time).

But before Judai had Neos, it was maybe Bladedge or Birdman, so that's either 2600 or 2100.

Yeah' date=' we had a topic about it. Konami just wants it to be 2500, and the rival must have something of 3000 (Red Daemon's Dragon this time).

But before Judai had Neos, it was maybe Bladedge or Birdman, so that's either 2600 or 2100.

[/quote']

"Birdman"? I'm fairly sure Flame Wingman has the same name in Japan. Are you thinking of Harpie's Brother, Birdface?

Also, Shining Flare Wingman was Judai's best monster before he got Neos, and it starts with exactly 2500 ATK. In fact, it also has 2100 DEF, the same DEF as Dark Magician.

Yeah' date=' we had a topic about it. Konami just wants it to be 2500, and the rival must have something of 3000 (Red Daemon's Dragon this time).

[/quote']

"Birdman"? I'm fairly sure Flame Wingman has the same name in Japan. Are you thinking of Harpie's Brother, Birdface?

Also, Shining Flare Wingman was Judai's best monster before he got Neos, and it starts with exactly 2500 ATK. In fact, it also has 2100 DEF, the same DEF as Dark Magician.

oh Konami.... your originality never stops surprising me...

Archived