Salutations. My name is Elizabeth.

Elizabeth

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Surely it is quite a mystery surrounding the fact of how I am able to communicate and interact in this new world, all due to the power of a single flower. But regardless of my capabilities, I am making home here away from the illusive Velvet Room for a while...or at least, until the the end of the month. 

As I start to fathom the culture of this, "forum", there is no doubt that I feel a sinister presence lying within this place, despite being inhabited by weaker and polite forms. Truly it's no harm to me at all, but it gives me a chance to challenge myself as I continue the search for my true identity in this universe, as well as finding out the answer to being able to see him again.

So for the time being, I really hope to get along with you humans and shadows alike starting from this Dark Hour. Maybe there are some cultural aspects here that I have not yet get to know that I would like to experience, and I would like to see some expert guidance and bonding. Yes, one of the key aspects I would like to research and gain better grasp of for further empowerment: "bonds and friendship". And in return, I will provide services that you will all look forward to in the close future.

So until then, you best be preparing well humans and monsters alike. Your fate is in the cards~

A monster such as yourself deserves a more refined greeting. 

-----

Welcome to YCM. 

Please take this time to get yourself acclimated to the environment and civil codes that it's bound by. 

One thing of note; please avoid the political arguments and other heated discussions that come from time to time. It'll make your stay much more relaxing. 

If you need help around, please do not hesitate to ask. 

A monster such as yourself deserves a more refined greeting. 

-----

Welcome to YCM. 

Please take this time to get yourself acclimated to the environment and civil codes that it's bound by. 

One thing of note; please avoid the political arguments and other heated discussions that come from time to time. It'll make your stay much more relaxing. 

If you need help around, please do not hesitate to ask. 

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Oh yes, I shall definitely take leisure here for the time being and relax for a bit before concocting my plans. And fights regarding political nature are meaningless in our nature; strife and quarrel is certainly a pointless concept for trivial matters. But in the meantime, thank you for making feel comfortable.

And as for the rest of you greeters, I have expected some adversity, but nevertheless, I am pleased with the recognition and transition here.

jeC7ADF.png?1 wat fait dos my cards say tho

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

If it's a fortune reading you seek, then I'll do my bet to grant it to you.

tumblr_nidz6iZ0da1rltalxo1_500.gif

Ah yes...The Magician Arcana. A symbol of potential and possibility under certain circumstances, but when flipped can lead to disability and self-destruction.

Oh, fortune telling? My mama told me not to be around gypsies, but you seem friendly enough. What is my pretty card?

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Well, to answer your first question, this exquisite elevator attendant's uniform is exclusive to Velvet Room residents, and the origin is a definite secret.

But yes, I am free to give you a fortune by tarot card. So, your, "pretty card" appears to be:

tumblr_nidz6iZ0da1rltalxo1_500.gif

Ss5mPWM.png

Ah, The Empress Arcana. A symbol of femininity, class, authority, and elegance. Indeed it matches your likeliness~

6GE1qTQ.jpg

Hello Elizabeth! I have restocked Igor's supply of Pepsi!!

Does this mean I get that Persona to help me deliver Pepsi!?

TBBZV36.png

* "Persona"?

* Is that some other sort of "collectible monster"?

* Y'know, like this "Pokey-Mon" thing human kids (and sometimes adults) seem fascinated with?

3hB1PfN.png

* I am curious now, though.

* What sort of "Arcana" would fit someone like me?

Hello Elizabeth! I have restocked Igor's supply of Pepsi!!

Does this mean I get that Persona to help me deliver Pepsi!?

bDLul16.png

Elizabeth

Oh I definitely appreciate the offer, but unfortunately, only certain chosen ones with a certain destiny are allowed to wield a Persona. Nevertheless, I believe that with your physical prowess and bulging charisma, it should be no issue delivering your "Pepsi" to the desperate masses.

Oh my, an empress? 

245-05_z.jpg

Do I look good as one?

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Oh darling, you do absolutely look so exquisite! Indeed another advantage of living in the human world: the ability to shed one's outer appearance without complete change, but by showing greater taste of cultural and stylistic application within everyday wear. It does inspire me to visit one of those "malls" every juvenile human desires at this coming of age.

TBBZV36.png

* Hmmm...

* I should consider getting a new wardrobe, now that I think about it.
* You wouldn't mind bringing me along for this shopping trip, would you Miss Betty Boop?
* I'm certain to gain much from such an experience, same as Miss Elizabeth.

jl9zwFi.png

* Although...

* I feel like I may pass out from the excitement of a place such as "The Mall".

bDLul16.png

Elizabeth

Oh I definitely appreciate the offer, but unfortunately, only certain chosen ones with a certain destiny are allowed to wield a Persona. Nevertheless, I believe that with your physical prowess and bulging charisma, it should be no issue delivering your "Pepsi" to the desperate masses.

6GE1qTQ.jpg

Thank you very much. I will do my best!

Is this some AMA of sorts? I have a few questions for you. (An AMA is a thread where people come and ask you things and you can answer, It's a way we get to know eachother better sometimes here on this forum.)

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

To be more precise, I like to call it a: Ask Elizabeth Anything...and only Elizabeth. While this isn't the proper institution for questioning me, you are free to ask any questions to me here. I'm very curious as to what else you humans want to learn about me.

Archived