Yu-gi-oh: Twisted Fates (started/accepting) (PG-13)

0PxPz0

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuya-Kun, i'm not seeing anything in your app about the card you used in your last post, Gate Reversion, could you please give me the effect as written in a pm or something? also due to the effects of sparring grounds no physical harm is possible through attacks from spirits so please adjust that part accordingly.

Wow, sorry about that, but heres eff

New Cards

Gate Reversion

Trap Card

Target 1 "Gate" Synchro Monster in your Graveyard Special Summon, and if you do, decrease it's level by 2. You can banish this card in your Graveyard, your opponent gains 100 life Points

Gate Diversion

Trap Card

Target 1 Gate Non-Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon it. you can banish this card in your Graveyard, add 1 Level 1 Gate Tuner from your Deck to your Hand.

Card for next post 

Gate Musician

Type: Spellcaster Tuner / LIGHT / Monster

Level 1

0/0

When this card is Normal Summoned, target 1 "Gate" Synchro Monster you control, it's level becomes 1 until the End Phase. You can only use this effect of "Gate Musician" once per turn

0PxPz0, I think you made a small mistake. Delusion Daggers destroyed Crass Clown by its banishment effect, not by attack.

Dream Clown was destroyed by attack so it makes sense it's still on the field because of Clownland but you don't have any effect negation to stop Crass' destruction.

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500
DEF: 0

0PxPz0, I think you made a small mistake. Delusion Daggers destroyed Crass Clown by its banishment effect, not by attack.

Dream Clown was destroyed by attack so it makes sense it's still on the field because of Clownland but you don't have any effect negation to stop Crass' destruction.

Delusion Daggers

Level 2

LIGHT

Type: Psychic

While you control this monster, give all "Delusion" monsters you control 500 ATK. You may banish this card from your graveyard to target 1 monster on the field with ATK less than or equal to the ATK of a "Delusion" monster you control and destroy it.

ATK: 500

DEF: 0

thnx, i'll fix that right away

Archived