Yu-Gi-Oh! ReReborn [IC/On Hiatus]

JessicaMuddy

x393wz.jpg

Houki & Michael

It was now Tenzin's turn. He drew a card, then looked back and forth between the six now in his hand. They didn't really have much of a connect if he were playing alone, but having a partner changed in entirely. He gave Barry a nod, then proceeded. "I'll start by playing Double Summon, meaning I can Summon two monsters this turn. My first will be Master of the Flaming Dragonswords!” [1800/1200] A man with incredibly impressive muscles and an epic red beard that connected to his hair stepped, out of nothingness, onto the battlefield. He was wielding an pair of flaming swords, and immediately stared down the bird on the other side of the field. “And then I Summon Bachibachibachi, which activates Master’s effect. When another monster is Summoned, it gains one level, and Master gains 300 ATK!” A massive bee, made up of jagged and rough edges, also appeared. [Level 3 > 4]

Soon after Bachibachibachi appeared, a black hole appeared in the middle of Tenzin and Barry’s three monsters. “I now overlay our team’s 3 Level 4 monsters to Xyz Summon. Come on, Rank 4! Shock Master!” A large, metallic bird with two cone-shaped appendages, each a striped red and white, ascended out of the hole. “Just try to beat this, you guys! Shock Master’s effect is activated, which lets me detach an Xyz Material to prevent you from using the effects of one card type until the end of Barry’s turn. I choose monster effects!” The creature absorbed one of the three balls of light circling it, then let out a cry. The Force Strix on the opposing field let out a cry of agony, but continued flying in place. “I end my turn.”

x393wz.jpg

Akira & Sota

The Australian man began his turn but drawing, just a his opponent did. After separating the cards in his hand into groups, he picked out out and placed it on his Duel Disk. “Alrighty boys, I Summon Great Angus.” A monstrous hunk of bulging red muscles appeared. [1800/600] “And now I play Cattle Call and use Angus as a target. Great Angus is a Beast-Type, so I send it to the Graveyard and Special Summon Master of Oz from my Extra Deck!” The muscles quickly deflated and disappeared, but then began to grow again, becoming purple as they grew larger and larger, only stopping when the beast’s head bumped against the roof of the stadium. What was a red beast was now a massive koala, fit with its own pouch and boxing gloves.

“I ain’t done yet though, ‘cause at the moment, this guy can’t attack and will be destroyed at the end of my turn. So I’ll use Dimensionhole to banish it until my next turn.” The beast once more shrunk, and disappeared into a black hole behind it, just above its owner’s head. “My field is empty, so I set my last two cards to end my turn.”

x393wz.jpg

Junko & Kagami

Mr Harper drew a card, signifying he was going next. He immediately placed down the card he drew. "I Summon the Avatar of the Pot. This fellow has the ability to control the Pot of Greed, and as such, I activate his effect. By discarding the Pot of Greed in my hand, I draw three cards instead of the usual two." A headless green body appeared, and out of the neck hole came the Pot of Greed. The pot then glowed, and Harper grabbed the top three cards of his Deck. "What luck! I activate the effects of the two Rose Fairies I just drew, letting me Special Summon them to the field. Now, I overlay my three monsters to Xyz Summon a Rank 3 monster. Come to me, Tri-Edge Lavia!" a blue hole appeared above the three monsters and they dived into it, before a beam of blue light brought the humanoid fish to the battlefield.

"I set one card to end my turn. Ms Junko, it is your turn."

[Mr Harper's Hand: 4]

x393wz.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anime-boy-with-white-hair-and-blue-eyes.

Sota watched in amusement as his opponent made his move. "A first turn Master of Oz, running a beast type deck I see, a bit boring personally but I'm not one to judge." He drew then examined the cards in his hand "Now then, you lack any field presence at the time being, my partner is down by one thousand life points, and I have what can be described as an okay opening hand. Why not start with this?" Sota delicately placed a card in his monster zone, as if afraid to break the older model duel disk "Monster .1 in attack mode." as he said it a black mass surrounded by green coding appeared. "Normal monster aren't that useful though so why not upgrade our software? By tributing Monster .1 I can special summon Monster .3 from my hand in defense." the mass of coding disappeared and was replaced with an identical monster with a large glowing three hovering in front of it. [1400/2500] "Now for the effect, by discarding one card i add Spell .1 from my deck to my hand which I then play, allowing me to normal summon an additional Monster monster, I'll just set two cards face-down for now, that should be enough."

[spoiler=OOC]

Sota Ito

Life Points: 4000
Cards in Hand: 1
Monster Zone: Monster .3 1400/2500
S/T Zone: Trap .1 (face-down) Trap .3 (face-down) 

x393wz.jpg

Elijah & Ryo

Although Elijah challenged Dillon, Dillon just smirked back and pointed a thumb at his partner, Cathy. “It’s her turn, not mine.”

Cathy gave her partner a weary look, then drew her card. “I Summon Majiosheldon, then set a card. That’s all I’ve got for my turn.” A leprechaun sprung onto the field with it’s own pot of gold, and gave shifty glances at the pot of souls on the other side of the field.

Elijah gave his own teammate a sidelong glance of his own. “Ryo? The floor is yours.

“Thanks,” Ryo replied as he took a glance at his own deck. “Let's do this!”

Ryo drew his card with a flourish, thus beginning the turn. “With the special ability of my Stage HERO Tartaglia, I can Special Summon it to my opponent’s field in Attack Position! Your field is looking kind of bare, Dillon, so I'll give this to you!” Ryo threw his Stage HERO Tartaglia card at his opponent, he caught it, and placed it onto his Duel Disk with an annoyed grunt.

Stage HERO Tartaglia

LIGHT / Lv. 4

Warrior / Pendulum / Effect

200/200

“Now I activate Stage HERO Rollcall! It's time for my HEROES to take the stage, for this card lets me Fusion Summon! I fuse my Stage HEROES Scapino, Purricinella, and Pantalone from my hand!” The three masked superheroes appeared in a flash of light, only to swirl together into one being. Ryo clamped his fist into his palm. “Fusion Summon! The spotlight is yours, Stage HERO ☆ Scaramuccia!” The Duel Field dimmed slightly, as a spotlight shone down from the heavens. A tall, masked man dressed in flowing red robes descended down from the spotlight.

Stage HERO ☆ Scaramuccia
FIRE / Lv. 7
Warrior / Fusion / Effect
0 / 2000

“You may be wondering, ‘why does it only have zero Attack Points?’ You see, my HERO gains the Attack Points of all of the monsters used to Summon it. So, it gains a walloping 3000 Points!” A holographic Attack Point indicator labeled ‘0’ flashed in front of Scaramuccia, but the ‘0’ shot up to ‘3000’.

“And that’s it! Show us what you're made of, Dillon!”

“Gladly. I draw.” He shifted his eyes over to his partner. “I’m using your monster. I tribute Majiosheldon and this Stage Hero guy to Tribute Summon! I Summon the Level 8 Despair Uranus, and immediately use its effect. Since I have no Spells or Traps, my opponent, or rather my partner, picks one of those card types. Cathy, if you would kindly declare Continuous Traps.” Dillon gave his partner a wink and a smirk. She replied with a nod, and repeated back the words he asked her to. “Now, I can set a card of that type from my Deck. I set Lose 1 Turn to my field, then end my turn. Good luck boys.”

Despair Uranus [2900/2300]

x393wz.jpg

Houki wasn't intimidated by Michael's whispered words to her. She was instead very much offended.

"I'll live to regret it? What the hell is your problem, dude?" she scoffed, firing up her Duel Disk, a shield-shaped disk with a dueling blade like a glowing purple sword. "Just do your thing, I'll get through this duel like I do all the others... With the skill that got me here." She squared off against the opposing team. "Come on then!" she yelled at them. "Let's duel!"

She watched the moves that preceded her own turn with a critical eye, flashing Michael an irritated glance when he took the first turn, moving her hand away from the deck as she gave up on taking it herself. It wasn't until the second Xyz Summon of the duel happened that she began to worry a little. 

I can't use monster effects? she thought to herself, looking between Shock Master and her hand. The Diamond Dude at the front caught her eye. Usually I would play this card and try to use my Magic cards... but that isn't an option... She thought as the faintest of electrical residue ran across her monster card, the influence of Shock Master's effect. 

"My move. Draw!" she drew from her deck, eyes widening briefly at the sight of the card. Polymerization! She looked at the card contemplatively. The card could allow her to summon easily the most powerful monster on the field. She could destroy Shock Master!

... Wait, she thought, looking up at her other opponents, eyes narrowing as she remembered. The rules of Battle Royale wouldn't let her take out Shock Master now. Not until she had had a turn. She couldn't attack Barry's Life Points, either. Smart timing... He's left without a monster for only the turns he can't be touched... she thought to herself as she thumbed through her hand, seeing the card at the back. Maybe this could get her options?

"Magic card: Destiny Draw!" She pulled the Diamond Dude out of her hand, placing the card into her Graveyard. "By discarding a Destiny Hero monster, I draw 2 cards!" She pulled her cards from her deck, appraising them critically. Now was not the time to Fusion Summon. Not when her monster effects were shut off and whatever she played would have to survive the turns of every player before it got to attack. She had to play this smart if she didn't want to lose a lot of her Life Points. But there was a problem with that.

Force Strix is the most defensive monster on the field, and it has its effects sealed, she thought to herself. They have no reason to attack it... Which means they'll come right at me; the both of them. She chose her card, tossing it onto the Duel Disk.

"I summon Destiny Hero Avengeguy! Attack mode!" Her card appeared enlarged on the field, a burst of black light giving birth to  a tall, cape-wearing masked man, who raised his fists and stared down the opposing monster.

Destiny Hero Avengeguy

Level 4, 1800/800

The rick kid's deck seems to revolve around his monsters, she thought to himself. I can't count on him to stop Shock Master... "I place three cards face-down!" she declared, her cards materializing on the field before vanishing. "Turn over!" She lowered her Duel Disk, eyeing up Shock Master. I'll destroy this monster... and then I'll have my chance! she thought. Come on! Do it! Attack Avengeguy! No matter what type of card you seal, your monster won't survive!

• 2 weeks later...

x393wz.jpg

Esther & Big Ben

Big Ben paced around the room in laps, growing more frustrated after each lap where he couldn’t find his partner. What the hell was an Esther supposed to even look like? Many of the other duels had started, and Ben couldn’t care less about them, but was subjected to watching them on the large screens around the waiting room while he waited for his partner to get off his… her… their ass and go.

Esther had similarly grown bored watching the duels on the screens, particularly since they seemed to have gone for a commercial break. She looked around a bit more for the tag partner that supposedly existed, and was about to give up… before spying someone who definitely fit the name “Big Ben”. Dude was enormous, easily a head taller than Esther and probably about twice her weight as well. He was also, conveniently, sitting just nearby. As she got up to go introduce herself, Esther thought wryly, At least he’ll be pretty intimidating, if nothing else. She tapped him on a massive shoulder and extended a hand. “I’m guessing you’re Big Ben. Name’s Esther. Sorry ‘bout not showing up sooner, but better late than never, yeah?”

Ben turned to face the source of the tapping, a girl introducing herself as Esther. “Better late than never?” Ben stood up and snarled. “You’re lucky I’m in a good mood today. No one wants to be late on my watch, missy.” Ben begun to walk over to where the duels were taking place, expecting his partner to follow. “Now, what’s your strategy?”

Esther’s neutral expression narrowed into an unamused frown. “Good mood”, my jabroni. She made an effort to stay diplomatic, though; wouldn’t want him purposely screwing her over or something. He did seem like the type to do that. “My deck mostly aims to take someone out in the first few turns using mass Pendulum Summoning, with a bunch of tricks to make sure nothing gets in my way. You?”

“Good. I don’t necessarily play quick, so if you can then we compliment each other. My ace card is Zushin the Sleeping Giant, so I play the slow game and try to get it out.” Big Ben said all this still facing away from his ally, showing his Zushin over his shoulder when he talked about it. “I use Normal Monsters, mostly zombies and fiends. If you work as quick as you say you do, I won’t have time to get Zushin out, so I’ll focus on beatdown and you focus on swarming. I may look stupid, but I know my way around a card or two.” He said sternly.

Esther raised her eyebrows. “Hey man, I didn’t say anything about stupid. Big and intimidating, maybe, but not stupid.” She cracked her knuckles. “Aside from that, sounds like we’ve got a pretty solid strategy goin’ here. You ready?”

Ben turned back to Esther in time to see her cracking her knuckles, and followed up with cracking his own, and a large grin. “You’re damn right I am."

x393wz.jpg

Neville and Vanessa, Ben and Esther’s opponents, looked at each other in concern when they saw their opponents walk through the door to the arena. Not so much opponents, mostly Ben, but the girl didn’t look like easy pickings. After the tournament officials made sure everything was ready, the duel was underway.

“Looks like I’ll be starting us off today, ladies and gentlemen. Let’s see here… Aha. First, I’ll set the scales, using Lightwave Loadstar and Lightwave Lucitan!”

As Esther placed her cards into the appropriate zones, the famous twin pillars of light appeared. The right pillar held what looked like nothing more than a small sphere that, true to its name, resembled a star, floating docilely in its space. A large, stylized 1 floated above it.

The pillar on the left, however, held a very different beast. A huge, hulking monster was trapped within, banging on the insides of the pillar with all its might. The thing was clad all in white armor, with the occasional gold highlight. Its spiralling horns were decorated with golden bands, and around the thing’s bare, scarred neck, there was a necklace of what seemed disturbingly like bones, though they were too alien-looking to be human. A very twisty 8 hovered above it.

Esther grinned as the sounds of a piano began to play from the speakers on her duel disk. “Now, before I get started, I’ll activate a spell card! Lightwave Entrance!”

The mentioned spell appeared on the field, briefly showing an image of an armor-clad young man bursting from a rift in the sky.

“Using this spell, I can summon a Lightwave monster straight from my deck. Please welcome Lightwave Lune to the field!”

As Entrance moved into the graveyard, a young girl in a simple white dress and a veil appeared to the far left of Esther’s field, floating over the ground just slightly. She yawned, and promptly fell asleep. (ATK: 0 -> 500, DEF: 1700)

“Now, her effect allows me to grab another Lightwave from my deck, though they only move to my hand. We’ll be showing off Lightwave Saika.”

Yet another card popped from her duel disk, and Esther grabbed it impatiently. “Sorry for the wait, everyone. The moment has arrived! Using my scales, I Pendulum Summon two monsters!”

Rather than the standard hole normal Pendulum Summons created, the jagged, multicolored rift shown in Entrance appeared, and spat out two shafts of blinding white light. They resolved themselves into the shapes of the young man in armor (who was now also seen to have a rather large, ivory sword) and an adult woman wearing a white kimono, wielding a pair of similarly-colored fans. Oddly, the young man - Lightwave Holy Knight - was to the right of Lune, while Lightwave Saika was to his, placing her in the center of the field. (ATK: 1800 ->2300 -> 2800, DEF: 100) (ATK: 2000 -> 2500, DEF: 1600)

“Right, I’ll set one card and end my turn there. And if you’re wondering about the attack increase, that’d be Lucitan’s doing, mostly. He has another effect, but we’ll get to that later.”

It was Neville’s turn, and just looking at the early teenage boy, one would know that he didn’t want anything to do with this duel. Not against these opponents. He shakily drew a card, and breathed a relaxed sigh when he saw what it was. “I activate Super Soldier Ritual.” Two pedestals formed above a circular blue rune on the ground, and as Neville sent two monsters from his hand to the Graveyard, they showed up on the pedestals. The first was a round, puffy creature fit with metal claws and feet, and a small yellow device, attached to the back of its head - Relinkuriboh. The second, a man in blue armour carrying a deep red lance, riding atop a blue horse wearing a deep red guard on its head - Charging Gaia the Fierce Knight. “I tribute my monsters to Ritual Summon a Black Luster Soldier monster! Come on, Level 8, Black Luster Soldier - Super Soldier!” (3000/2500)

The monsters on the pedestals faded away, and from the blue rune rose a warrior in exquisite armour, mostly blue, but with many bright red gems placed periodically across the chest, arms and legs, as well as the near identical shield the warrior carried. “I use Relinkuriboh and Gaia’s effects. I draw a card, then add one other Gaia monster from my Deck to my hand. I choose Arisen Gaia.”

“Just a second! After you search out those monsters, I’ll activate my trap, Lightwave Requiem.”

Esther’s set card lifted up, showing a continuous trap with a picture of a snakelike Lightwave monster being destroyed by an explosion.

“At the moment, it does nothing. I just wanted my duel disk to stop bugging me with activation prompts.”

Neville gave a nervous laugh, and continued. “Well, since you control more monsters than I do, you three and myself one, I can Normal Summon Arisen Gaia without tributes.” (2300/2100) A man and horse duo, similar to the previously tributed one, entered the battle. “I set a card and end my turn.”

Big Ben grasped the top card of his Deck, and drew it. “I activate Summoner’s Art, letting me add Summoned Skull to my hand, then I use Ancient Rules, letting me Special Summon it.” A creature made only of bones and tendons rose to the battlefield, standing at a height equal to Ben’s. They gave each other a glance, then locked eyes with the opponents and their monsters. “I play the Amulet of Ambition, equipping it to my Summoned Skull. Now, if he battles a monster with a higher Level, he gains 500 attack points for each Level higher the other monster is! Now, I play Dust Barrier, protecting Normal Monsters from being destroyed by effects until my second Standby Phase after this. Finally, I set one monster. Turn over.” It was quite clear that Ben wasn’t here to be flashy, but quite the opposite. Only Vanessa had her turn to go now before the attacking begun.

“My turn, draw! I play Double Summon, then Summon Queen’s Knight and King’s Knight! King’s Knight’s effect lets me Special Summon Jack’s Knight from my Deck!” A female knight, followed by a male one both appeared, covered by red and orange plate mail respectively. (1500/1600) (1600/1400) Following this came Jack’s Knight, a blonde man holding a large sword with blue armour and a similarly coloured shield, each adorned with a green crystal. (1900/1000)

“Normally I would be playing Polymerization for Arcana Knight Joker, but I’ve decided to switch it up today! I play Pre-Preperation of Rites, letting me add Synthesis Spell and Lycanthrope from my Deck to my hand. Now, I activate that Ritual Spell I just got, and tribute King and Queen Knights to Summon the monster. Come out beast of the night! Level 6, Lycanthrope!”

Several gold rings surrounded each of the monsters being tributed, and the two let out cries of agony before dissolving into shadows. The two shadows joined together and reformed as one, becoming the hulking furred man-beast that was Lycanthrope. (2400/1800) “Both of us playing Rituals, pretty cool, eh? But I’m not done! I activate Ritual Weapon on my Lycanthrope, boosting its ATK and DEF by 1500 each!” (3900/3300) Vanessa laughed, and continued to run her mouth. “We may have looked weak at the start, but we both had amazing hands, compared to big baby over here.” She waved a floppy hand at Ben. “I set a card and end my turn! Let’s start battling!”

Esther decided right away that she didn’t much care for Vanessa. “Hey dude, Ben got a pretty nice hand, if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, he’s probably not gonna get to use it, because I’m gonna end this here and now! Draw!”

Esther’s card had barely left her deck before she had slapped it into her disk excitedly. “I activate the spell card, Terraforming. I’m gonna assume everyone knows what it does already, since it’s so ubiquitous. With it, I’ll grab Lightwave Genesys, and then activate it!”

The field suddenly transformed from a plain arena into the middle of space. Behind Esther, a large, brightly glowing nebula could be seen, its light illuminating the stadium - and apparently strengthening her monsters.

(Lune: ATK: 500 ->900, DEF: 1700 -> 2100)

(Holy Knight: ATK: 2800 ->3200, DEF: 100 -> 500)

(Saika: ATK: 2000 -> 2400, DEF: 1600 -> 2000)

“For my next move, I’ll demonstrate what really makes my deck unique. Everyone, slide to the left!”

Esther’s monsters did as she commanded, all three walking (or floating, in Lune’s case) a few feet sideways.

“Now, normally, that wouldn’t do much. But, thanks to my field spell, I gain 500 Life Points each time one of my Lightwaves moves to another monster zone.”

Esther LP: 4000 ->5500

“Oh, and you also take 500 damage each time that happens.” She pointed at Vanessa. “Sorry dude, but someone’s gotta take it!” Three small balls of light burst from the nebula behind Esther and hurled themselves into Vanessa.

Vanessa LP: 4000 -> 2500

“Right, next I activate my Holy Knight’s effect. Since he’s adjacent to a Level 5 monster, I can target and destroy one card on the field. And before you think about negating it, you can’t. So later, Lycanthrope!”

Lightwave Holy Knight unsheathed his sword and dramatically pointed it directly at the slavering wolf-man. With a shout, his sword metamorphosed into a javelin, which he hurled into Lycanthrope’s chest, skewering it.

Esther flung out her hand dramatically. “And now to turn this entire thing around! Lightwave Holy Knight, attack Black Luster Soldier - Super Soldier!”

The clash between knights was tremendous. Holy Knight sprinted at the larger warrior, grabbing his spear/sword from the ground as he passed by. With a clash, the two swords met, and began dueling at such a pace everyone could hardly keep track. Finally, after a heated battle, Holy Knight got the better of Super Soldier, and stabbed the blue-skinned fighter through the chest, destroying him.

Neville LP: 4000 -> 3800

Neville looked at his opponent, shocked and with great concern, then at his partner, and it was as if he was looking at a gender-bent reflection. “Uhh… Yeah… Okay then… Is it my turn now?” Neville asked, his voice shaking as much as his hands.

Esther smirked. “Not quite, my friend. Lightwave Saika still hasn’t attacked yet. And when she does, her target’s gonna be…” She mimed an “eeny-meeny-miney-moe” motion with her hand, before landing on Neville again. “...you!”

Esther didn’t even have to say anything; one moment, Saika was there, and the next she was in front of Neville, slapping him comically across the face with one fan, then the other.

Neville LP: 3800 -> 1400

“Okay, now I’m done. Your turn.”

x393wz.jpg

Akira & Sota

Ingrid Dallas drew her card enthusiastically. Finally, her turn had come, and she grew even more happy when she saw what card she drew. "You guys would have been a lot safer if I went first, unlucky for you, I didn't! Go, Gearfried the Iron Knight." A heavy, chunky, suit of black armour rose to the battlefield, red eyes glowing through slits on the headpiece. "And now, Release Restraint! Come to us, Gearfried. It's time to show your true form!" The armour suddenly burst outwards, leaving an absolutely ripped man in its place, standing valiantly tall over its competition. [2600/2200]

"I equip to equip spells on Gearfried, first being Raregold Armour, and the second being Noble Arms of Destiny." Even though the man had just been freed from his containment in armour, a gold-plated version of that same armour stuck to each part of his body like a magnet. Then a silver sword and shield flew towards Gearfried's hands, sticking to them like the armour. "Now, Gearfried's effect. When he gets equipped with an equip spell, he can destroy one monster. So, two equips means two monsters! I choose monster.3 and U.A. Dreadnought Dunker." Gearfried simply swung his sword twice, and two golden beams fired from it, each hitting one of the monsters Ingrid selected. "Now, because of Raregold Armour, you have to attack Gearfried, meaning my buddy here is save for a turn." Ingrid held a hand out to her left, and Blaze high-fived it, with a large grin on his face.

Well that was annoying, not only did the sun burnt duelist summon a Master of Oz that would come back next turn, his partner had gotten out Gearfried in his Swordmaster form. Gearfried had destroyed Dreadnought Dunker and Sota's monster by its effect and was set to protect its partner's life points, the people in this tourney weren't slouches that's for sure.

"Ok... I draw.... Ok, hope you have a plan Sota, because I sure do. I activate Overseer's effect!" Akira risked more of his life points for his plan, hopefully it works. "I special summon U.A. Mighty Slugger!" A futuristic baseball player with a glowing red bat appeared beside Overseer. "And from my hand, I equip Mighty Slugger with U.A. Powered Jersey, increasing hus ATK and DEF by 1000!" Mighty Slugger became incased in armored sports clothing, bringing his ATK to 3300.

"Now then, I activate my face-down, U.A. Penalty Box! Now I switch Overseer to attack position and attack Gearfried! But before the attack goes through I activate Penalty Box's effect. When my U.A. monster battles your monster, I can banish your monster until the your 2nd end phase!" A large penalty box appeared on the side of the field and Gearfried was warped into it.

"Now I attack your life points directly with Mighty Slugger and don't bother trying to stop him with an effect, because much like an Ancient Gear, when Mighty Slugger attacks you can't activate card effects until the end of the damage step. Go Mighty Slugger! Homerun Smash!" Mighty Slugger threw up an energy ball and smashed his bat into it as it came down, launching it right at Ingrid's life points.

"And before I end my turn, I return Mighty Slugger to my hand in order to special summon U.A. Perfect Ace to the field, and when Powered Jersey is sent to the graveyard if the equipped monster is returned to my hand, it also returns to my hand. I set one card down and end my turn." Akira threw a thumbs up in Sota's direction. "We got this in the bag."

[spoiler=OOC]

Akira

Life Points: 2000

Monsters: U.A Overseer Lv: 4 800/1600

U.A. Perfect Ace Lv: 5 1500/2500

S/T: U.A Penalty Box (Active)

U.A. Turnover Tactics (Face down)

Cards in hand: 3

Archived