Becoming disabled by choice, not chance: ‘Transabled’ people feel like impostors in their fully working bodies

Ryusei the Morning Star

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies

OTTAWA — When he cut off his right arm with a “very sharp power tool,” a man who now calls himself One Hand Jason let everyone believe it was an accident.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't and shouldn't be a thing.  I'm not going to support these people no matter what they believe.  I'm sorry, but this is funking stupid.  You will not change my mind on that.  I heard about a woman blinding herself.  She probably did it for the funking insurance money.  And everybody like her is funking stupid.

There are blind people wishing they could see the colors of the world, but you're "transabled".  No.  You're funking stupid.

There are deaf people who want to hear the voices of their loved ones, and experience music.  But you're "transabled."  No.  You're funking stupid.

There are soldiers who were handicapped in war, losing their limbs, and functions of their bodies because they were willing to sacrifice for their country.  But you're "transabled".  No.  You're funking stupid.

You, and everyone who thinks like you, is funking stupid.  You wanna be handicapped so funking bad?  Come to my house.  I'll help you out.

This isn't and shouldn't be a thing.  I'm not going to support these people no matter what they believe.  I'm sorry, but this is funking stupid.  You will not change my mind on that.  I heard about a woman blinding herself.  She probably did it for the funking insurance money.  And everybody like her is funking stupid.

There are blind people wishing they could see the colors of the world, but you're "transabled".  No.  You're funking stupid.

There are deaf people who want to hear the voices of their loved ones, and experience music.  But you're "transabled."  No.  You're funking stupid.

There are soldiers who were handicapped in war, losing their limbs, and functions of their bodies because they were willing to sacrifice for their country.  But you're "transabled".  No.  You're funking stupid.

You, and everyone who thinks like you, is funking stupid.

Do you think Transracial people exist?

While I try to be supportive, or at least respectful, of people's identities, there is a point at which it becomes ridiculous. This is far and beyond that point.

Transracial is a silly idea as well, and it makes transgender people look bad in the eyes of the public for no good reason.

You're rude.  Stay on topic.  Seen my pic and gon call me white.  Rude.  

Oh, and Winter since you brought it up, what the hell is clovergender?

Someone 35 feels 15

Transagism

I'm covergendered tbh. Ever since I had to deal with certain people on YCM, I'm biologically 20, but identify as 40

That's reversed tho.  And wasn't the whole clovergender thing debunked anyway?

*shrugs*

There's science to prove that people sometimes consistently feel older or younger than their biological age. Nazis did experiments to age pubescent kids to "age" people. Question is, is a 13 year old w/ the body of a 19 year old 13, or 19?

It seems our society wants to go "choose your own adventure" these days

As someone who believes in elastic whiplash, things need to get worse before they get better. Legalize it all. Clovergender, Incest, poly, bestiality. Better yet, make it all gov funded. People will get pissed real fast, and they'll reject all the bullshit

You know, I really wish I could tell my foreign friends that America wasn't just a breeding ground for mental diseases, but I really can't.

I'm torn, though. On one hand, we haven't had any real strife or conflict in ages over here like in other countries...on the other hand, America makes its own fake drama strife bullshit and at his point the nonexistent grass in a wartorn country is starting to look greener than this sheet.

Thanks for keeping it real, Dad. And hell, all of you. This sheet drives me nuts on my campus where they talk about it more than a religion. And of course, people are entitled to opinions, but the minute your opinion isn't theirs, they attack you like some crazy freak about it. What a damn sad country I live in. 

Archived