Tarot Cards

ÆƵ–

Because Winter's been (affectionately) nagging me to read his so I thought I'd make a topic on them to procrastinate some more.

qhve06S.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

While I know many of you are familiar with them because of the Persona games, I personally use them as divination. In fact, I have 5 different decks, 4 of which I use. Anyways, what are your thoughts about the cards? Ever had yours read? Ever read them yourself? Blah blah cards? Discuss I suppose. 

I saw one time in high school some dude got a tarot reading and it had told him like three different things and then they all happened at the same time about five seconds later. It was pretty cool and solidified the fact that I believe in them doing their cool future magic stuff. Like even if I didn't believe in them my most trusted "advisor" is a magic 8-ball and I make tough decisions based on coin flips so I have no room to say sheet about how people predict the future.

I have a deck and would use it to divine, however I haven't been able to find one that "feels" right to me yet, so I don't use it as much as I would like to. There's a nice mysticism shop in my town, where I got it though, so I should return there at some point. The woman there was very nice and recommended to me the same one she uses personally. It just wasn't right for me.

I find them extremely fascinating and would love to own a deck to practice reading them. I really like these kind of mystical/divination type of stuff and since I've had prophetic dreams in the past I totally believe they work.

Also, if you don't mind I'd love a reading.

• 10 months later...

I have my own deck (which has a box with beautiful cover art) that I use for divination, and sadly I don't use them as much as I try to. I still give them love though.

I would appreciate if you could give me a reading

If you'd like one, PM me. 

This goes for everyone else who wants some future magic

still waiting

Archived