Fake Decklist Game

Tinkerer

Curse of the Nymph

Normal Trap

When a monster is Summoned to your opponent's side of the field, target it: Equip this card to that target. A non-WATER monster equipped with this card has its effects negated, and its original ATK and DEF become 0. While this card is equipped to a monster, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lethal Puffer

WATER ***

Cannot be destroyed by battle. You take doubled battle damage from attacks involving this card. A monster that battles this card is destroyed during the End Phase. At the start of the Battle Phase, you can discard 1 WATER monster; this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.

300/1400

9/9/2 (20)

2/0/0/2 (4)

• 3 weeks later...

Bermudic Whirlpool Ghost

WATER I Level 4

Fish/Effect

By discarding this card, add 1 "Polymerization" Spell card or 1 "Aquerization" Spell card from your Deck to your hand.

If this card is in the Graveyard, you can target 1 WATER Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, banish from your Graveyard the Materials listed on the card along with this card, and if you do, Special Summon the targeted Fusion Monster.

ATK/0 DEF/0

10/9/2(21)

2/0/0/2(4)

Whirlpool King Leviathan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Rank 6 I WATER I Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ATK/3000  DEF/2500                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       2 Level 6 WATER Monsters                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              This card gains 200 ATK for each WATER Monster control. Once per turn, during either player's Battle Phase, if a face-up WATER Monster you control would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card, target that Monster, the targeted Monster is not destroyed. If you control a face-up "Whirlpool" or "Clear Water" Monster, you may send 1 WATER Monster in your Graveyard to your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Whirlpool King Leviathan" once per turn. (I hate my glitchy PS4)

Leviathan's Blessing

Quick-Play Spell

Target 2 Level 3 or lower WATER monsters you control, and if you do, activate one of the following effects:

• Tribute both targets: Normal Summon a "Leviathan" Effect Monster from your hand or Graveyard.
  • Xyz Summon 1 "Leviathan" Xyz Monster, using both targets as the Xyz Materials.

You can only activate 1 "Leviathan's Blessing" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

11/11/3 (25)

2/0/1/2 (5)

-----

Something that retroactively makes that Rank 6 Kyumi submitted actually summonable, since we have a grand total of 0 level 6 monsters. Kyumi, it seems like you should read the rules of the game before submitting any more cards.

I forgot about the levels of these monsters at the time I only remembered WATER was the main theme. If I would have rembered I probably wouldn't have submitted the card. Feel free to skip my Leviathan if you want. But if not, I could make some level sixes to make him summonable.

Leviathan of the Whirlpool #1

Scale 1

Level 6

WATER Sea Serpent / Pendulum / Effect

2200 / 1000

PENDULUM: WATER monsters you control gain 300 ATK.

MONSTER: If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If this monster is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or by card effect), you can target 1 WATER monster that's face-up in your Extra Deck: Special Summon it.

Who wants to make #2?

Leviathan of the Whirlpool #2

WATER I Level 6 I Sea Serpent/Pendulum/Effect

Scale 8

PENDULUM: WATER Monsters you control cannot be targeted by effects.

MONSTER: If you control a WATER Monster, you may target that Monster, Special Summon this card from your hand, then change the target's level to 6. If this card is destroyed by card effect you can target 1 WATER Monster in your Deck, add it to your hand.

ATK/2200 DEF/2000

13/11/3(27)

2/0/0/2(4)

Ultimate Leviathan of the Whirlpool

Level 9

Scale 5

WATER Sea Serpent / Fusion / Pendulum / Effect

3300 / 2400

PENDULUM: WATER monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

MONSTER: "Leviathan of the Whirlpool #1" + "Leviathan of the Whirlpool #2"

Must be Fusion or Pendulum Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. When this card is removed from the field by your opponent's card (by battle or by card effect), you can target 1 WATER monster in your graveyard or face-up in your Extra Deck: Special Summon it, ignoring its Summoning conditions.

I had the idea in my head and couldn't help it. Besides, we need Fusions to make "Aquerization" worth having.

Whirlpool Serpent

Level 3

WATER

Sea Serpent/Effect

800/1300

When this card is Summoned, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's original ATK. If you control another face-up WATER monster, you can Tribute this card: Special Summon 1 "Leviathan" monster from your Deck, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of its printed ATK, then if you control a face-up WATER Fusion monster, draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Whirlpool Serpent" once per turn.

14/11/13 (28)

3/0/1/2 (6)

Beast of the Sea - Charybdis

WATER ****

Sea Serpent/Effect

This card's original ATK becomes 1000

2500/1400

(That card seems a bit... unfinished, Tink.)

gotcha covered.

Armored Sea Beast - Charybdis

WATER 6*

Sea Serpent/Fusion/Effect

2+ WATER monsters on the field

This card's original ATK becomes 1000. When this monster is Fusion Summoned: place 1 Whirlpool Counter on this card for each Fusion material. During your turn (Quick Effect): you can remove 1 Whirlpool Counter from this card; negate the effects of 1 face-up card on the field until the End Phase. When a card's effect is negated, destroy it.

2500/2500

Clear Water Leviathan

WATER I Level 6 I Sea Serpent/Effect

ATK/1300 DEF/1800

This card's ATK is 2400 when you control a "Clear Water" card. This card cannot be destroyed by your own card effects. Once per turn, you can discard 1 WATER Monster, this card's name becomes "Leviathan of the Whirlpool #1" or "Leviathan of the Whirlpool #2"(Your choice). If this effect is activated while you control another WATER Monster, you can Fusion Summon 1 WATER Monster from your Extra Deck using this card and the other WATER Monster you control as the materials(the other monster must be the correct material)

15/11/13(29)

3/0/1/2(6)

Clear Water Ocean

Field Spell

This card's name is treated as "Umi". If you control less monsters than your opponent: you can Special Summon 1 level 6 or lower WATER monster from your hand. You can only gain this effect once per turn. If you control a WATER monster with 1300 or more ATK during the End Phase: destroy this card.

Leviathan of the Deep

Level 8

WATER Sea Serpent / Fusion / Effect

3000 / 2500

2 "Leviathan" monsters

Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

• During your opponent's turn, target 1 face-down Spell/Trap Card on their field: Destroy it, then your opponent takes 200 damage.

• During your turn, add 1 WATER monster from your deck or graveyard to your hand.

• During either player's turn, this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

Whirlpool Geist

Level 1

WATER

Zombie/Effect

0/0

You can discard this card, then target 1 WATER monster you control (Quick Effect): banish it, and if you do, return the banished monster to the field at the End Phase. If this card is used as Fusion Material, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of WATER monsters on the field x500.

17/12/13 (32)

4/0/1/2 (7)

Gotta keep up that burn damage theme. :p

Hell yeah I do! (though i'm actually doing a water-type pokemon bc we need more monsters)

Artillery Octopus

Level 4

WATER

Aqua/Effect

1000/1900

Once per turn, you can banish 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard: inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. If you inflicted 1500 or more damage with this effect, take 1000 damage.

18/13/13 (34)
4/0/1/2 (7)

Emperor of the Sea

Level 9

WATER Aqua / Fusion / Effect

3100 / 2600

2 WATER monsters

(This card's Attribute is also always EARTH, and its Type is also always Machine-type.)

When this monster battles an opponent's monster, except a WIND or DARK monster: That monster loses 500 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase. If this card's ATK would be lowered by a card or effect: You can negate that effect, then destroy it.

Empoleon ftw

Spirit of the Waves

Level 3

WATER

Zombie/Effect

900/1400

When a WATER monster on the field is destroyed, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, you can target 1 monster on the field: while this monster is face-up on the field, that monster cannot attack, except to attack this monster. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, if the monster that was targeted by this card's effect is still on the field: Send it to the Graveyard.

(See if you can guess this one :p)

• 2 weeks later...

(Nah, Frillish.)

Hallcka, Wave Wizard

Level 5

WATER

Spellcaster/Effect

2000/1600

If you control no monsters, or if all face-up monsters you control are WATER-attribute, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 WATER monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard to your hand. If you Fusion Summon a monster using this card as Fusion Material, you can banish this card from your Graveyard: all WATER  monsters you control gain 500 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

20/13/14 (37)

5/0/1/2 (7)

Wrath of the Leviathan

Quick-Play Spell

When your opponent declares an attack while you control a "Leviathan" monster, negate the attack, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monster's ATK. Once per turn, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard, you can banish this card from your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 WATER monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Archived