Lock Please

Synchronized

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, sorry, I missed the post.

I'm not going to risk a ban or something by arguing with you.

I have stopped caring about what happens to members except for my friends.

Go ahead and lock this' date=' I'm done arguing.

[/quote']

Who's going to ban you? I won't, it's not my place.

You can't just say you don't care after making a thread like this? Why the sudden change in attitude?

I figured out that I was being a hypocrite by making this thread because I wasn't doing anything to help the forum.

Now I am. I made over 100 posts yesterday, and I am going to show the members of this forum that I am a better moderator than SanjiThePerverse.

I am going to help the forum instead of complaining about the fact that people are leaving it.

That only leaves about half the issues resolved. Most importantly though, would you now agree that members should be able to come and go as they please?

7- No wisdom' date=' and a community that is only based on kid stuff, like Supreme Duelist, who has turned my quotes thread into an Evil Hero fanbase. It's surely for kids, but most people here are immature and think they're the new Jaden Yuki or whatever.

I thought you already talked about maturity... But anyways. Let's be honest. This is a forum based on a maker of a children's card game (sorry for the Y TAS reference). You can't expect everyone to behave as adults. [b']There will be ranting, yelling, immature stuff, l33t, bad typing and sarcasm (*coughFrunkcough*)(Yes, that was an immature comeback).[/b] When this goes one step further, it's when the mods should step in. But I don't want to hear more of the "They have a life" issue. I know they do. But they're not mods to have a shiny badge to show off. As long as they visit regularly (aka, not miss 4 days, come here and make a post, then leave again), they're more than fine.

That's big coming from you. I would like you to point out where in my post I used "l33t", "immature stuff" or "bad typing", as when compared to you mine resembles a thesis, not to mention the fact you've already admitted to not reading my post.

You know, I apologize. I should have remembered that internet talking and real life talking are different. It's hard to notice (if not impossible, or awkward) that I only said the sarcasm thing towards you. I'm quite aware you're not a n00b, and you seem to have a mind above the average member. But I don't like 1-paragraph long sarcasm. A sentence is fine. But overusing it looks kind of immature.

And about your last post, so far you look like a better mod than SanjiThePerverse... Well, I have not seen you locking threads that has not been requested to be locked nor have lost at all their purpose.

Oh' date=' sorry, I missed the post.

[/quote']

You can't just say you don't care after making a thread like this? Why the sudden change in attitude?

I figured out that I was being a hypocrite by making this thread because I wasn't doing anything to help the forum.

Now I am. I made over 100 posts yesterday, and I am going to show the members of this forum that I am a better moderator than SanjiThePerverse.

I am going to help the forum instead of complaining about the fact that people are leaving it.

That only leaves about half the issues resolved. Most importantly though, would you now agree that members should be able to come and go as they please?

Well, yes and no.

They should be allowed to come and go as they please, but they shouldn't leave and return a day later just to get popularity or attention.

I am going to be the most helpful moderator on this forum Egnio, Believe It!

7- No wisdom' date=' and a community that is only based on kid stuff, like Supreme Duelist, who has turned my quotes thread into an Evil Hero fanbase. It's surely for kids, but most people here are immature and think they're the new Jaden Yuki or whatever.

I thought you already talked about maturity... But anyways. Let's be honest. This is a forum based on a maker of a children's card game (sorry for the Y TAS reference). You can't expect everyone to behave as adults. [b']There will be ranting, yelling, immature stuff, l33t, bad typing and sarcasm (*coughFrunkcough*)(Yes, that was an immature comeback).[/b] When this goes one step further, it's when the mods should step in. But I don't want to hear more of the "They have a life" issue. I know they do. But they're not mods to have a shiny badge to show off. As long as they visit regularly (aka, not miss 4 days, come here and make a post, then leave again), they're more than fine.

That's big coming from you. I would like you to point out where in my post I used "l33t", "immature stuff" or "bad typing", as when compared to you mine resembles a thesis, not to mention the fact you've already admitted to not reading my post.

You know, I apologize. I should have remembered that internet talking and real life talking are different. It's hard to notice (if not impossible, or awkward) that I only said the sarcasm thing towards you. I'm quite aware you're not a n00b, and you seem to have a mind above the average member. But I don't like 1-paragraph long sarcasm. A sentence is fine. But overusing it looks kind of immature.

And about your last post, so far you look like a better mod than SanjiThePerverse... Well, I have not seen you locking threads that has not been requested to be locked nor have lost at all their purpose.

Alright, I apologise for my overuse of sarcasm. I'm merely cynical.

I don't really know what Sanji has to do with this, but if you're referring to me not locking this thread, I'll once again reiterate that I'm not a practising mod here any more. I also don't think that a topic should just "be locked" when it's creator says so. Some times people need to right their wrongs, and that is what these last few posts will be.

EDIT: Oh, you must've been talking to Remix. Never mind then.

[/quote']

Well, yes and no.

They should be allowed to come and go as they please, but they shouldn't leave and return a day later just to get popularity or attention.

I can guarantee that in my case, I'm not here for popularity. If you're referring to members like "Dark_Vortex", then I couldn't agree more.

Alright, I apologise for my overuse of sarcasm. I'm merely cynical.

I don't really know what Sanji has to do with this, but if you're referring to me not locking this thread, I'll once again reiterate that I'm not a practising mod here any more. I also don't think that a topic should just "be locked" when it's creator says so. Some times people need to right their wrongs, and that is what these last few posts will be.

EDIT: Oh, you must've been talking to Remix. Never mind then.

[/quote']

Well, yes and no.

I can guarantee that in my case, I'm not here for popularity. If you're referring to members like "Dark_Vortex", then I couldn't agree more.

I'm referring to members like Sacred Axle Synchro (Dark_Vortex), Crazykev, kid, and other members that leave and return in the same week.

I agree that people like that are quite pathetic and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ok. My point is, I want to show YCMaker that I could be a good Super Moderator. I am going to be a good moderator from now on, and I am not going to let SanjiThePerverse insult me all the time.

This is the official beginning of the second coming of Remix.

I agree that people like that are quite pathetic and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Ok. My point is' date=' I want to show YCMaker that I could be a good Super Moderator. I am going to be a good moderator from now on, and I am not going to let SanjiThePerverse insult me all the time.

[/quote']

Good show! Just as long as you don't change your name to that of a famous lesbian and/or repeatedly talk about hentai on a children's forum I think you shouldn't struggle at overtaking STP.

Ok. My point is' date=' I want to show YCMaker that I could be a good Super Moderator. I am going to be a good moderator from now on, and I am not going to let SanjiThePerverse insult me all the time.

[/quote']

Good show! Just as long as you don't change your name to that of a famous lesbian and/or repeatedly talk about hentai on a children's forum I think you shouldn't struggle at overtaking STP.

Don't worry.

I stickied CA's shop because I thought his work quality was good, but I think SanjiThePerverse will be upset because he doesn't want any shops stickied.

=/

Archived