Lock Please

Synchronized

There are a lot of members leaving YCM each day, and I don't think that is a good idea.

People are complaining about the fact that there are no interesting topics on YCM, or they don't like some members.

Here is my response to that: If there are no interesting topics, make one. If you don't like a member, then ignore that member.

Members that leave YCM aren't going to help it become a great forum, they are going to make it worse.

I'm not going to leave this forum because I care about it, and I want to help it in any way that I can.

The amount of stars or posts that you have isn't important. What is important is how much you contribute to the forum and help it out.

Sure, YCMaker wasn't doing anything about the forum for a while, but now he is. There have been new updates, and people are trying to make the forum a great place to be.

Stop leaving, step up to the plate, and return this forum to what it once was!

I'm so annoyed with the amount of people leaving.

There are no forums like this one. It has a great admin, great members, and incredibly nice people.

If you have a problem with someone or something on the forum, try to take care of that problem instead of just leaving. You are running away from your problems.

Sure, this is only an online forum, but a lot of members like it.

Changes have begun to be made.

There should be another super moderator, and there should be more members that contribute to the forum.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a lot of members leaving YCM each day' date=' and I don't think that is a good idea.

People are complaining about the fact that there are no interesting topics on YCM, or they don't like some members.

Here is my response to that: If there are no interesting topics, make one. If you don't like a member, then ignore that member.

Members that leave YCM aren't going to help it become a great forum, they are going to make it worse.

I'm not going to leave this forum because I care about it, and I want to help it in any way that I can.

The amount of stars or posts that you have isn't important. What is important is how much you contribute to the forum and help it out.

Sure, YCMaker wasn't doing anything about the forum for a while, but now he is. There have been new updates, and people are trying to make the forum a great place to be.

There are no forums like this one. It has a great admin, great members, and incredibly nice people.

If you have a problem with someone or something on the forum, try to take care of that problem instead of just leaving. You are running away from your problems.

There should be another super moderator, and there should be more members that contribute to the forum.

[/quote']

That's the most truthful post you've ever made.

Oh that's great!^.^

Actually I planned to open a thread like this one myself, so I'm glad that you decided to step up and do it.

I just wanted to add one thing: Some people have left YCM in order to open a new forum on their own. Actually I don't think this is an acceptable reason, since I've got an own forum myself and I'm still active on a couple of other pages.

There are a lot of members leaving YCM each day' date=' and I don't think that is a good idea.

[/quote']

That's the most truthful post you've ever made.

I came onto this forum, before the mass amount of newly members came, some months before 08'. "My Contribution" to this forum, (not being the fact that i got so many posts in such a short time, or reps =/) but being a friendly member, and "caring" one if you will, and at times enjoying spontanious threads, and i too, I swore to Funk, that I would never leave this Forum, and response, was quite simple. Even the most skull headed members, eventually get bored of this site, i mean, yes, there is a card maker, and yes there are forums to post on, and yes, there was at one point in time, a trading card ability. Most of all, there were, and still are friends. I apart from what your saying, which im not denying, anything about it, but apart from it, if your able to make atleast one friend from this site, that you will keep, even when YCM, dies down, then, that in its self, is stepping up to plate, to make YCM, a memorable, forum, a community if you will, ive always said this was the greatest community there could be for these kids here, and it still is, but like leaving for college, there are other things, we people have to do, just to let you know. so, please take this into account, and dont thrash those who leave, becuase even they, pay a visit here every now and then.

~For Now

~Simply Said

~Blood

That's what I've been saying. I'm busy myself and apart from this site, I'm active on lots of other pages, too, and yet I try to contribute as much as possible at this one. I mean,m people who think they're too busy to do this d not necessarly need to leave but they can still have a look at this forum here and then.

Us Senior members need to stick together to help out the Newbies. But what really gets to me is seeing the same old Generic Newbies posting the Same Generic cards, Giving up after 5 Posts and Generally being a Nuisence. I say we embrace the more talented Newbies with open arms. They are a dying breed these days....

Us Senior members need to stick together to help out the Newbies. But what really gets to me is seeing the same old Generic Newbies posting the Same Generic cards' date=' Giving up after 5 Posts and Generally being a Nuisence. I say we embrace the more talented Newbies with open arms. They are a dying breed these days....

[/quote']

You shall embrace these members, you shall guide them, and... hopefully

discover the path, of the Great Vacancy,\

it is coming

and YCM, will never

NEVER!

be the same.

Us Senior members need to stick together to help out the Newbies. But what really gets to me is seeing the same old Generic Newbies posting the Same Generic cards' date=' Giving up after 5 Posts and Generally being a Nuisence. I say we embrace the more talented Newbies with open arms. They are a dying breed these days....

[/quote']

You shall embrace these members, you shall guide them, and... hopefully

discover the path, of the Great Vacancy,\

it is coming

and YCM, will never

NEVER!

be the same.

There he has a point.

[/quote']

People have their reasons. My reason is that site isnt as good as it used to be. Plus i have to much school and work to start abusing my life over YCM 24/7

People are complaining about the fact that there are no interesting topics on YCM' date=' or they don't like some members.

[/quote']

There isnt no such thing as interesting topics. All topics are topics, and we just reply to them. And the problem is... there is too much members on this site that we would like to ignore. YCM was once a small community... now its become a city... we don't even know half the people we look at!

Members that leave YCM aren't going to help it become a great forum' date=' they are going to make it worse.

[/quote']

Well thats good on ya for sticking up for what you lvoe the most. Most of us dont love the site as much as you Remix. Plus this forum has already made itself worse... just look around and you'll see the many flaws in this site.

Who said it was about stars and posts?

Sure' date=' YCMaker wasn't doing anything about the forum for a while, but now he is. There have been new updates, and people are trying to make the forum a great place to be.

[/quote']

As much as i respect YCMaker... he should have done something WAY before when we were all here. He was a little to late in our books

Stop leaving' date=' step up to the plate, and return this forum to what it once was!

[/quote']

Everyones gotta leave sometime? Why not now...? You can't stop members leaving...

There are no forums like this one. It has a great admin' date=' great members, and incredibly nice people.

[/quote']

I can name one... but im not going to name it here... if you want to know, PM me Remix.

If you have a problem with someone or something on the forum' date=' try to take care of that problem instead of just leaving. You are running away from your problems.

[/quote']

No... were moving on... And the problem is that this site wasn;t as good as it was when we joined. When i joined back in June last year... there was 4000 people. 4000! We were more closer to what we are now.

Sure' date=' this is only an online forum, but a lot of members like it.

[/quote']

Well... good on them... its good to replace. New members must like the site as much as we did so long ago... eventually they will leave also.

Too late for changes. The forum was good on how it was

There should be another super moderator' date=' and there should be more members that contribute to the forum.

[/quote']

No... there should be around another 3 Super Moderators. 1 cannot hodl the site together. Just look at Tkill... i feel so sorry for him trying to keep this site in one peice! And as for members that contribute the forum... we have 70,000 members... they can help out.

In a nutshell... I have to disagree on ALL of your statement Remix

Nuff said

-Azuh out

People have their reasons. My reason is that site isnt as good as it used to be. Plus i have to much school and work to start abusing my life over YCM 24/7

-->listen most people have got a quite busy life, including myself, but those who think they're too busy to spend their time here can still have a look here now and then.

Skyblade Warrior Wrote:

Everyones gotta leave sometime? Why not now...? You can't stop members leaving...

-->Of course no one can. I just think it's a real pity, but no one can do anything about that.

-->listen most people have got a quite busy life' date=' including myself, but those who think they're too busy to spend their time here can still have a look here now and then.

Skyblade Warrior Wrote:

-->Of course no one can. I just think it's a real pity, but no one can do anything about that.

I have come up with a new plan, its called vacancy, it gives a reason for people, good people, to stay ^_^

Oh that's great!^.^

Actually I planned to open a thread like this one myself' date=' so I'm glad that you decided to step up and do it.

I just wanted to add one thing: Some people have left YCM in order to open a new forum on their own. Actually I don't think this is an acceptable reason, since I've got an own forum myself and I'm still active on a couple of other pages.

[/quote']

PM from Raven a couple of weeks ago

Hi there and tahnks for joining us!

I also dicovered that you like roleplaying... Well I'm currently working on a Yu-Gi-Oh GX Roleplay forum and if you're still interested I'll send you a link as soon as I've finished it. I won't be there until next wednesday, though, so you'll have to wait a bit...

Back to the Present

This may be a bit off topic, Raven, but where IS this link you said you'd PM me? Just a reminder... :?

Archived