Zaphion, the Timelord

Plot twist that space above them is also a Timelord and they trolled us. But seriously, it's neat we're finally getting more than just Metaion.

And may Sephylon have mercy on us all if a generic Scale 11 is ever printed.

There's Supreme King Gate Infinity, which is a generic Scale 13.

The card above the Timelords is probably Jurassic Heart, it's the only unprinted trap that Kenzan has left. The card after them is either Time Angel, Time Maiden, or one of Z-One's bullshit hand traps most likely.

I'm kind of amazed Sadion got no buff despite being the worst Timelord in the source material.

Insane tech for Timelord's: GB Hunter

While she is face-up on the field your timelords won't reshuffle.

Add a Scale that can call her out as well and we might be in business.

But GB Hunter would also prevent your opponent's backrow from being shuffled into the deck. Also it's a bad idea for many other reasons, but I'll spare you my wrath.

But GB Hunter would also prevent your opponent's backrow from being shuffled into the deck. Also it's a bad idea for many other reasons, but I'll spare you my wrath.

Hm... True, that. but then again, Normal Summoning Hunter in Main 2 would get around that issue. Certainly there are ways to remove her if she gets in the way if we look hard enough.

Hm... True, that. but then again, Normal Summoning Hunter in Main 2 would get around that issue. Certainly there are ways to remove her if she gets in the way if we look hard enough.

But that would mean that you didn't Normal Summon a Timelord in MP1. Then there's the fact that you're not always going to have GB Hunter, so you need to able to roll with them being shuffled into the deck anyway. And if you can cope with them being shuffled into the deck, what's the point of GB Hunter? Seems rather dead imo.

Archived