android-authority-fate-grand-order3-840x

http://fate-go.us/

Alright, so this has been released just a few hours ago in the US. I don't think I'll be playing in the US server, but it'd be great if we get more players in here that plays there - especially since the app ought to be a lot cleaner than the JP side.

Anyway, discuss the EN release or the JP release here, it'd be nice to see more /GO players in YCM!

This is going to be the first time I'll ever play a Fate game (please don't kill me for saying such horrendous things to our Saber overlords). I saw some footage of the game and it pretty much looks like Age of Ishtaria reskinned, and I digged that game for like two minutes so maybe I'll dig this game for like two minutes.

I was super excited when the western release was announced, but I'm still really into FEH right now and don't feel like picking up a second gacha game, especially with how F/GO's been out for awhile so I'd have a lot to catch up on. Though if I ever get bored of FEH I can always fall back to this, I figure.

The US release is a fair bit behind, aside from the quality-of-life improvements. It's like if FEH was only available in Japan until today but then you get to play with 99 stamina anyway. If your main concern is that you have to catch up on stuff then now's the best time. That said, gacha games are cancer and it is entirely respectable not to jump into another one. God someone get me out of this hell.

That said, gacha games are cancer and it is entirely respectable not to jump into another one. God someone get me out of this hell.

I have a tendency not to do that for a lot of genres. I typically only ever stick to one MOBA, shooter, card game, etc. at a time.

Also, this game seems like it'll be more of a hassle to get running on a rooted emulator than FEH was, so part of me is just lazy.

• 1 month later...

shame the thread died sooooooooooo

getting like, 90 quartz in the JP version sure is nice. gonna save that for swimsuit nobu, not sure what else to mention to a dead thread.

anyone who doesn't have me added already in the JP version can try adding me, my code's 595076140, i have a lv 90 andersen and a lv 80 waver. also nero bride, if any of those 3'd be useful to you.

US version i cant say i care for until they fix their TLs AND they get to camelot

• 1 year later...

Archived