Heavymetalfoes Electrum (LVP1)

Draident needs an errata to be Spell Speed 1

Bull could go to 1

--------

Black, the problem is Stratos has like 7 good targets, Honesty, Plasma, Mist, Bubble, Mali, Dude, Blaze

Crobat is a different league all together 

number of targets doesn't mean anything when it's still limited to a normal summon

it's a cheap +1, doesn't mean it's too good

number of targets doesn't mean anything when it's still limited to a normal summon

it's a cheap +1, doesn't mean it's too good

I'm not sure I agree with that logic (w/ only that)

For argument say, let's say Stratos can search 20 cards, and has a versatility factor of 20 (random number)

Crobat can search 50, and has a factor of 50

Crobat CAN still be a problem, if just OPTs could fix cards, the banlist would be a lot shorter. 

I'm not saying Crobat should be banned, I just feel it ties so much sheet together that I would prefer something link monkey to 1 instead of crobat to 3

sorry winter I just don't like errataz

also maybe a bit of a stretch, but could Performapal Radish Horse work with Grinder Golem? Once they have the GG and you have Skulldeat, you can summon Radish for free and a second one with Skulldeat's effect. Also a Level 4 and a scale 3

Oh wow.... So you can pop a Scale, retrieve a Scale form your Extra Deck and draw 1 card, or at least you just got your Dragonic Diagram-like pop.

It also gives you any Scale? That's just great.

Though I can think of a lot of Pendulum themes that will need their Pendulum Summon to bring this out to begin with, which hinders it a little bit... Not Pendulum Magicians though... Those are definitely gonna abuse this card. Weren't they already the next best deck before Spirals came around?

PENDULUMS, BE REBORN!!!!!!

That's pretty much all this card does, 10/10 generic pendulum support, would run again, especially in the PENDULUM ARCHETYPE that I might make soon.

Anyway, compensation draw power, makes pendulums in ED FAST, returns them to hand from ED so you can PENDULUM SCALE NI SETTO with them again, and that last bit's what Pendulums have been lacking. I NEED ITTTTT

Archived