Ask the Furry Rockstar Anything! (Post Halloween)

xlArisenRoselx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im a guy lol.

Sorry. It's hard to tell since your profile pic and username are feminine. I apologize for assuming your gender.

Fusion masterrace or Xyz scum?

jabroni, I'm a Synchro Star! (But in all seriousness, I like Synchros more than anything [other than Pendulums, but they don't count as an Extra Deck monster], and I haven't really messed with too many Fusion, Xyz or Link monsters...)

WHAT is your opinion on good ol’ PETA? And what do you think about the letter they sent to a furcon asking them to please keep real fur out of the fursuits?

I didn't even know that there was something called the PETA. But I do understand where people are coming from with keeping real fur out of the suits.

So, what do you think of your good friend Striker?

You said it yourself, you are a good friend. And I will try to upload my card today for your challenge.

Will you ever continue your Aradace story that used to be in the creative writing section?

Honestly, I Forgot that I posted that, and didn't think anyone even payed attention to that. I have been working on it, but not very much more is done. I also have a small side story that introduces three new characters. (Also, if you pay attention to Chaotic Angel's FVTO RP, you will see all the characters from my story in it, plus 1. I only put them in there, because I needed to get to know my characters better, so I could continue writing.)

EDIT: I have now posted my Side Story. Go read it!

Archived