Lit League Lodge

YnETUgo.png

I know some of you funkers play League, but don't post in the video game thread. This club is to discuss anything league related and organize games/tournaments. I'll keep a list of members from different regions to make it easier to play with others.

NA:

@Krow IGNs: Jevice Diamond. All roles, preference for Jungle.

@@Yui IGNs: Funnybones. Silver 5 Top and Support

@@Reptilious IGNs: Jaku the Slayer

@Thar YCM Name: Thar

LoL Name/Server: Stone Cold Thar
Preferred Role(s): Any
Preferred Champion(s): Ashe and Heimerdinger so far, have yet to try others

@@The Amazing Avian YCM Name: The Amazing Avian

LoL Name/Server: Lujan Solo (NA)

Preferred Role(s): Mid but I'm flexible

Preferred Champion(s): I will play Karthus in each and every role unless it's actually a bad idea

EUW:

EUNE:

LAN:

@Krow (IGN Hit The Playback)

LAS:

Korea:

Japan:

Garena:

China:

Application:

YCM Name: Self-explanatory

LoL Name/Server: IGN for League, plus what server you're on

Rank: As of applying. If you haven't done or finished your placements, you're unranked

Preferred Role(s): The roles you do best in.

Preferred Champion(s): The champs you do best with, or otherwise have the most fun playing

funk it I'm in. IGN is Funnybones, server is NA. I usually play toplaners or supports (namely Rakan) if that's helpful in any way, but like to play all different roles (not so keen on any midlaners though, so I'm looking forward to the Swain rework going live since he looks super-fun and right up my alley)

funk it I'm in. IGN is Funnybones, server is NA. I usually play toplaners or supports (namely Rakan) if that's helpful in any way, but like to play all different roles (not so keen on any midlaners though, so I'm looking forward to the Swain rework going live since he looks super-fun and right up my alley)

Added to the list my friend. What's your rank etc in case people are looking for duo partners

Added to the list my friend. What's your rank etc in case people are looking for duo partners

Silver 5

If you want, I could help you whip up some sort of tiny application form for this. Maybe a logo too. Spruce the place up a bit.

Seeing as we have a lil' application thing, I may as well fill it out for formality's sake.

YCM Name: Yui
LoL Name/Server: Funnybones (NA)
Preferred Role(s): Top & Support, but I can play whatever
Preferred Champion(s): Yorick, Darius, Ornn, Udyr, Jhin*, Rakan

*my early-game CSing is awful on Jhin because I start Doran's Ring and always think I have more AD than I actually do.

• 4 weeks later...

With her release being today, now feels like as good a time as any to talk about League's 140th champion, Kai'Sa.

kaisa-1920x1200.jpg

I've played a whopping one game as Kai'Sa so far, but I'm looking forward to playing plenty more. Anyone else planning on trying her out? What runes/items would you build? I tried Press the Attack on my game with her, but having done that, I think Fleet Footwork might be better, despite it getting nerfed just now. Perhaps with Sorcery secondary for Manaflow Band or something so you can just stay in lane forever, since she seems to be fairly squishy early game with some kinda steep mana costs. I honestly don't know.

Archived