[The Ally Monsters] Added 1! (10|22|08)

Kale

What do you think of my Ally Monsters?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my Ally Monsters?

• ehh.... could be better........
    • iffy... they're good an bad.
    • I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh-hem..... You..... Are..... A...... GOD! A+ Cards' date=' 5 Star Fan-Fic, great shop.... EPIC WIN! You get teh interwebz! Lol, know that I'm done being a social reject..... You really are amazing!

[/quote']

you forgot my awesome shop. ^_^

But thank you very much man, I appreciate that comment very much. ^_^

@goldshine dragon: thank you very much, I appreciate it. ^_^

At last! I got comments! XD

I said great shop o_0

Cool! the second tribute card for the set!

Poke made one in the club, and i am thinking about adding that one. ^_^ i am thinking about adding this one too!

but i think the effect should go like this:

"This card's ATK is equal to the amount of Ally, "Zone", and "Techno" Monsters in your Graveyard x300. If this card is in Vector 1 of 1 Stack that you control, you may destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If you activate this effect, move this card to the bottom Vector of its Stack."

if it were "ATK equal to all cards in the Graveyard" that counts as your opponents too, and that could get up to 6000+ easy... ^_^

plus, moving itself after an effect is like Ryan's Technos, which are part of the set, so it fits in perfect. ^_^

give me the link to the picture and i will make it into a card.

erm... that is major spam....

you didnt make a card, or an effect, only a name. and the name is not that great i my opinion... -.-

please do not spam my thread again. it will be a neg rep.

if you want to make a card for the set, either make a card or just comment on what i already have. ^_^

hmm... Okay.. I will look at it. ^_^

Anyone want to comment on my cards?

EDIT: i added a new card, the Guardian of Justice, as first made by Poke.

thanks man!

if you guys feel that you want to make a tribute card for the set, you are more than welcome. just dont act like it is a joke. this is something i am serious about. if any joke cards are made for the set, you will be negd.

have a nice day! :lol:

thanks!

wow, i updated this last night, and i only get one comment till now? what the heck?

why am i ignored?!

oh well, it seems that single cards get more appreciation than a set that someone has put so much time into..

lazy people, all i want you to say is "good job..." XD

EDIT: i added 2 new cards. Legion's Magician of Strength and Legion's Seer Apprentice.

please, comment.

i have gotten "Brilliant" "Pure Genius" and "Excellent" comments from more than one person on these, why do you choose to ignore this thread? seriously..... :(

thanks! what does a man have to do to get comments around here? ^_^

that guy was made by Poke, a Special Thanks to him. ;)

i am glad you like the new guys, i am starting new themes in the set, and continuing others.

like the magicians, (of tricks and of strength) and now the seers. ^_^

Archived