It's high time we got this started up again.

I got this from the YGOrg Discord, who got this from the BBS board over in Japan.

Duelist Pack - Legend Duelist 3 Themes:

Dark Magician, Blue-Eyes, Barbarian (a.k.a. Battleguard)

Machine (Cyber?) Angel, Dinosaur, Neo-Spacian

Structure Deck Master Link

Swap Cleric

Fault Tolerance

Protection Wizard

Latency

Rescue Interlacer

Shootingcode Talker

Talkback Lancer

Binary Blader

Multi Sledgehammer

Soul Fusion

((There's an Anime Fusion Theme with a new Link Monster??)) (Could I have misunderstood this part)

Themes from the past supported are:

X-Saber

Yang Zing (with a new Link Monster)

Any thoughts?

Duelist Pack - Legend Duelists 3

Neo-Spacian support seems interesting (and probably going to be tied in to the CYHO imports and the 2018 Mega-Tin for Jaden later in the year). We'll see how that turns out. 

Ambivalent on Dark Magician and Blue-Eyes support. Might be Links for them or something.

Battleguard: Not going to do too much probably, but let's see. Probably Battleguard Mad Shaman and those other two who were used by that guy I forgot the name of in ARC-V (Strong Ishizuka or something). We already got King, so yeah (hopefully they don't waste a slot for him).

Other stuff: Gotta wait until more specifics come out. Might be a lot of the anime-only stuff we still haven't gotten in those cases. 

SD: Master Link

Given the card list, their effects and how Konami's usually been printing them directly from the anime without changes, I don't have my hopes up for this for the most part. Shootingcode is fine. 

Just gotta see what other cards they throw in here.

Soul Fusion

Considering Season 2 of VRAINS had Yusaku use a non-Link SS monster for once, it's probably not far-fetched to think we're getting a non-Link archetype (or even non-Link ED monsters in general, as every set past COTD has had all Links in the main lineup [not imports]). Gotta wait and see though.

We can probably expect another World Legacy archetype too, but what that is remains to be seen, outside of the obvious Link Summoning and reflecting more of the storyline. 

Legacy support feels nice, though I'm neutral on both of those Decks in general. For Yang Zing, hopefully Konami learned from Needlefiber and Denglong, but until we actually see it, yeah. Hopefully there's other Decks that get back support (which really need it nowadays), but we don't have control over what Konami decides to support.

In light of today's Jumpmas festivities, I'm starting to think these are bullshit.
Unless they forego the reprints, I highly doubt we are getting so many new cards in the Legend Duelists, when they have stuck to a consistent pattern of only supporting 6 duelists, and so far, of the leaks, only Blue-Eyes and Cyber Dragons have been correct.
Also, the Structure Decks tend to only include 3 Extra Deck cards, so there goes Binary Blader and Multi Sledgehammer.

In light of today's Jumpmas festivities, I'm starting to think these are bullshit.

Unless they forego the reprints, I highly doubt we are getting so many new cards in the Legend Duelists, when they have stuck to a consistent pattern of only supporting 6 duelists, and so far, of the leaks, only Blue-Eyes and Cyber Dragons have been correct.

Also, the Structure Decks tend to only include 3 Extra Deck cards, so there goes Binary Blader and Multi Sledgehammer.

The rumor said Cyber Angels, not Cyber Dragons so even that wasn't accurate.

Too bad, I'd have liked to see some of those other supports, but considering the results of the revealed cards, I guess it's fine that they didn't.

Archived