10 answers to this question

How odd, it works on Tor

It works on Chrome too, but they play different songs

Plays this on Tor

and 

on Chrome

EDIT

Actually TOR plays both and Chrome plays none

Ah yes, Chrome updated the browser settings so songs don't autoplay. I don't know when they updated, but yeah. 

For users having issues with AUTOPLAY videos on CHROME: this browser has changed a setting to stop autoplay videos in their latest update. To revert this change, paste this url on your browser: 

chrome://flags/#autoplay-policy 

and change its value to No gesture required. Relaunch your browser and problem should go away (Thanks to iK3LZ3Y for the suggestion).

(Copy/pasted from the site I do profile music requests from)

Try this and it'll work; otherwise, check other settings.

It's entirely possible that your browser (and others) are disabling flash player which is causing the issue, I know it's working for me and others have reported it working for them as well.

Check to see when you are loading a profile with music on whether your browser is blocking content, interestingly it does appear the autoplay functionality seems to be hit and miss at times which I'm completely unsure of and I don't think it's a website issue per se.

It's entirely possible that your browser (and others) are disabling flash player which is causing the issue, I know it's working for me and others have reported it working for them as well.

Check to see when you are loading a profile with music on whether your browser is blocking content, interestingly it does appear the autoplay functionality seems to be hit and miss at times which I'm completely unsure of and I don't think it's a website issue per se.

Hmm, if Flash was blocked, Dueling book and Showdown wouldn't work though 

Ah yes, Chrome updated the browser settings so songs don't autoplay. I don't know when they updated, but yeah. 

(Copy/pasted from the site I do profile music requests from)

Try this and it'll work; otherwise, check other settings.

Wow that's it, and Dreamsorrow is working. Thank you

I know a lot other users had a similar problem, so maybe add this to the FAQs

Archived