Can this thread be unlocked?

This thread: https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/322993-planning-thread-for-card-ideas/

Though it doesn't often see much activity, there really isn't any other thread that lets you post holdover ideas in the same way.

Technically speaking, Experimental Cards as a whole now encompasses the idea of that thread. 

Not sure if you missed during the reformation a few weeks ago, but yeah, any incomplete ideas you may have as well as custom summon mechanics and whatnot can go there. 

(Experimental Cards is technically dead, so might as well give it some way to get more activity)

Otherwise, I can certainly unlock it. 

I mean, for me, the thread was a place for me to hold prompts that I wanted to explore, but I hadn't made cards for. Said prompt wouldn't necessarily be things like "unique mechanics" or made up types/attributes or things like that.

What I'm saying is that the benefit of the thread being reopened is more for the sake of everyone: the person wouldn't have to make an individual cardless thread, find the thread whenever they want to get to actually making cards for it, and either make a new thread in another section with cards OR edit the cards into the Experimental thread and ask for it to be moved.

Archived