Political Violence

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so... florida? an already red state having a high red turnout?

that aint really what i was looking for chief

Oh was that just florida, my bad second

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/republicans-outpacing-democrats-early-voting-key-states-nbc-news-finds-n922881

They're also ahead by 4 points in swing CA districts, which are like 3:1 held by GOP incumbents however. But it's a good sign

stickers on the van he was arrested in

all yours bby

who even does that though? Not just the sheer amount of stickers, but the stickers themselves. Pretty sure that's stalker level nutjob. He might be republican/trumpsexual, but if he's really the guy they're looking for, then he's got to have been unhinged well before this.

Side note, how did he get away with all those trump stickers on his car? I've seen countless stories of people with far fewer and far less provocative right wing images on their cars and property getting their things funked up. (yes, even in Florida). This guys car has that many images and it's never been stopped by the cops, or damaged by left wing nuts? Where does he live? If he can put this many stickers on his car, i expect to see far more people with maga hats.

What possible reason is there to send a bomb to CNN other than it's been the subject of scorn from Trump's attacks on the free press? Again, I'm going to refrain from refuting much of your points trying to vilify CNN, other than to say that Trump has singled out CNN more than any other network because of their criticism. "He called them fake news in his tweet" is seriously understating his utter disdain for the network. Trump has attacked CNN on numerous occasions, and CNN just happens to be one of many targets in this bomb scare? That cannot be a coincidence. I'm not going to accuse you of condoning mailing bombs; I'm just asking you to understand that it stands to reason that CNN was targeted because of Trump's grudge against them.

There's a simple explanation for why a Trump fan would ruin the GOP's chances: Perhaps they may just be an idiot.

That's what i'm asking here. That's not enough of a reason. at least not considering the timing. It's literally the absolute worst possible time for the bombs to be sent, no trump supporter with even two brain cells would time their attack this badly. Even the Kavanaugh hearings would have been better timing than this. I'm not vilifying cnn by the way. I'm saying they are just as bad as trump by any metric you look at relating to the "fake news" narrative. He called them idiots, they called him hitler, It's a give and take relationship by this point. Quite healthy in fact. Keeps the blood pumping. 

Under recent light, if it's the person they have now, then he's gotta be a flat out idiot. Though that does call into question how he managed to put up 11 bombs, near so many places, in such little time (none of the bombs had enough postage to get from florida to their end destinations, so that options out). Luckily the bombs were actually incapable of exploding. hopefully on purpose, if not, then we're all lucky he's an idiot.

side note, how did he get away with all those trump stickers

who even does that though? Not just the sheer amount of stickers, but the stickers themselves. Pretty sure that's stalker level nutjob. He might be republican/trumpsexual, but if he's really the guy they're looking for, then he's got to have been unhinged well before this.

Side note, how did he get away with all those trump stickers on his car? I've seen countless stories of people with far fewer and far less provocative right wing images on their cars and property getting their things funked up. (yes, even in Florida). This guys car has that many images and it's never been stopped by the cops, or damaged by left wing nuts? Where does he live? If he can put this many stickers on his car, i expect to see far more people with maga hats.

there are a lot of cars with those sticker spreads, they're pretty popular amongst older folks who are too washed up to actually hit the parties. i saw sheet like that pretty often in my time in minnesota and san francisco, particularly in the wealthier populations where the police just don't give enough of a rats ass to check 'em for it.

though maybe "the fact that it hasn't been damaged by left wing nuts" speaks more for the medias overblowing of vandalist attempts then the "falseness of the claims". food for thought.

image0.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/06/wyoming-gop-office-fire/

The pendulum swings, WY GOP office firebombed

Wonder how long it will take for someone to actually die

Heather Hughes, still.

there are a lot of cars with those sticker spreads, they're pretty popular amongst older folks who are too washed up to actually hit the parties. i saw sheet like that pretty often in my time in minnesota and san francisco, particularly in the wealthier populations where the police just don't give enough of a rats ass to check 'em for it.

though maybe "the fact that it hasn't been damaged by left wing nuts" speaks more for the medias overblowing of vandalist attempts then the "falseness of the claims". food for thought.

San fransisco has cars with full trump banners in their windows? that's legit surprising, i never see them where i live. i know a couple people with banners in their garages, but for the most part, where i live, anything trump is met with extreme resistance. (personal and external experience speaking) cars with trump banners over here would be cop call bait all day.  

It's not just that it hasn't been damaged, it's that it's so blatant. Yeah you can find right wing decal at many a trump rally, but how often do you just see them out in regular society, or blatant to the extent that they have targets and all on the images? I doubt san fransisco has that many cars supporting right wing extremist views. and normal right wingers don't have anywhere near that much trump on their rides. I always take my media with a grain of salt, but looking at places like portland, and groups like antifa, it's not so much "How overblown are the stories" as it's "How long has his car looked like this?". You know if any antifa member or sympathizer, or even just a standard trump hater, had seen this car, it would have been damn well known on at least one social media site. That a car this divisive (a white van with nothing but extreme trump and anti liberal stickers al over the windows) has literally never seen circulating social media till today is what bugs me.

San fransisco has cars with full trump banners in their windows? that's legit surprising, i never see them where i live. i know a couple people with banners in their garages, but for the most part, where i live, anything trump is met with extreme resistance. (personal and external experience speaking) cars with trump banners over here would be cop call bait all day.  

It's not just that it hasn't been damaged, it's that it's so blatant. Yeah you can find right wing decal at many a trump rally, but how often do you just see them out in regular society, or blatant to the extent that they have targets and all on the images? I doubt san fransisco has that many cars supporting right wing extremist views. and normal right wingers don't have anywhere near that much trump on their rides. I always take my media with a grain of salt, but looking at places like portland, and groups like antifa, it's not so much "How overblown are the stories" as it's "How long has his car looked like this?". You know if any antifa member or sympathizer, or even just a standard trump hater, had seen this car, it would have been damn well known on at least one social media site. That a car this divisive (a white van with nothing but extreme trump and anti liberal stickers al over the windows) has literally never seen circulating social media till today is what bugs me.

Not full Trump banners but full Obama banners, hippie sheet, you know the drill. It's not a reach to say it wouldn't be similar in a state with a large right-wing population like Florida. Either way I think your anecdotes are exaggerated. 

Someone... did post the car about a year ago though? Like that's the reason why there are pics flying around of the car in motion with different stickers that right wingers are toting around as proof as "THIS IS ACTUALLY A SETUP", someone took a picture of the van a year ago and something might've arose from it but you wouldn't know because of the point below.

Social media is a hilariously awful metric on whether something offensive has happened because what appears on your feed is entirely based off of your own biases and who you choose to get your news from whether you like it or not. As I posted before, someone did see the car about a year ago and thought it worthy of note, but didn't make a giant fuss about it. Posted it in the same fashion that someone might post an anime decal car or a furry decal car as in "this is cringe, let's laugh at it". But you didn't see it personally because your funnels are likely for conservative media or at least markets that aren't gonna reblog a random guy from florida's post about ownin' the cons.

Also, even if it went semi-viral or something? It'd be tided over in a couple of days for something new.

"I take my media with a grain of salt" *proceeds to cite the media as proof that portland is clearly a war torn city full of strife and that antifa are clearly out to get the normal trump support and not open white nationalists*

like seriously how much antifa sheet has happened after the white supremacists had been successfully disbanded into near-irrelevancy? they only appear when the racists appear generally mate, they dont care about your standard conspiracist trump nut.

Not full Trump banners but full Obama banners, hippie sheet, you know the drill. It's not a reach to say it wouldn't be similar in a state with a large right-wing population like Florida. Either way I think your anecdotes are exaggerated. 

Someone... did post the car about a year ago though? Like that's the reason why there are pics flying around of the car in motion with different stickers that right wingers are toting around as proof as "THIS IS ACTUALLY A SETUP", someone took a picture of the van a year ago and something might've arose from it but you wouldn't know because of the point below.

Social media is a hilariously awful metric on whether something offensive has happened because what appears on your feed is entirely based off of your own biases and who you choose to get your news from whether you like it or not. As I posted before, someone did see the car about a year ago and thought it worthy of note, but didn't make a giant fuss about it. Posted it in the same fashion that someone might post an anime decal car or a furry decal car as in "this is cringe, let's laugh at it". But you didn't see it personally because your funnels are likely for conservative media or at least markets that aren't gonna reblog a random guy from florida's post about ownin' the cons.

Also, even if it went semi-viral or something? It'd be tided over in a couple of days for something new.

"I take my media with a grain of salt" *proceeds to cite the media as proof that portland is clearly a war torn city full of strife and that antifa are clearly out to get the normal trump support and not open white nationalists*

like seriously how much antifa sheet has happened after the white supremacists had been successfully disbanded into near-irrelevancy? they only appear when the racists appear generally mate, they dont care about your standard conspiracist trump nut.

Not quite the same. People didn't/don't get insulted, kicked out of stores, and assaulted for owning obama merchandise and wearing it in public. The covering windows part makes sense though.

fair enough. i clearly missed it then.

Portland is full on antifa territory. That's not opinion, it's solid fact. their mayor will not mobilize the police force, people who live there and video we have testifies to as much. Also, i might be misreading the first statement, but you appear to be claiming that antifa is filled with white nationalists. If that's what you're saying, then you're just wrong outright. If that's not what you're saying, then i apologize for the mistake, Antifa is still about, attacking people for having opinions, attacking venues to get them shut down, and openly starting fights because according to them, everybody they disagree with is a literal nazi/racist/sexist/homophobe/ect. Portland, the proud boys incident, ect, They still exist, and they still try to disrupt people and start sheet everywhere they can. People have just had enough of their sheet, and are now kicking them back into the corners where they belong. 

Not quite the same. People didn't/don't get insulted, kicked out of stores, and assaulted for owning obama merchandise and wearing it in public. The covering windows part makes sense though.

fair enough. i clearly missed it then.

Portland is full on antifa territory. That's not opinion, it's solid fact. their mayor will not mobilize the police force, people who live there and video we have testifies to as much. Also, i might be misreading the first statement, but you appear to be claiming that antifa is filled with white nationalists. If that's what you're saying, then you're just wrong outright. If that's not what you're saying, then i apologize for the mistake, Antifa is still about, attacking people for having opinions, attacking venues to get them shut down, and openly starting fights because according to them, everybody they disagree with is a literal nazi/racist/sexist/homophobe/ect. Portland, the proud boys incident, ect, They still exist, and they still try to disrupt people and start sheet everywhere they can. People have just had enough of their sheet, and are now kicking them back into the corners where they belong. 

You think that didn't happen? Genuinely? Like I can't speak to it myself but I believe that if you bore the hat and shirt of someone that the right had deemed as a "Tyrant Muslim Warmonger Commie Who Wasn't Even Born In This Country" in right-wing town there'd probably be a few incidents. Thing is that a majority of the initial lash of hate and reaction towards Obama and Obama supporters was 2008-2010 where videotaping via phones wasn't nearly as plausible and high quality as it was now. 

No, I'm stating that antifa is innately a reactionary movement, if white nationalism/fascism cease to organize then antifa cease to organize. The Proud Boys? You mean that group that was literally founded as a subsection of the alt-right? Still falls under the white supremacist sheet bucko, sorry. Stop allowing white supremacists around conservative circles and there'll be no problem with antifa. Also if it's true and "everyone they disagree with is a nazi" then why haven't there been more fights lately in the U.S. besides a brawl with literal former alt-right members? 

I never quite got the Heather Hughes shilling tbh. 

She's someone that died because of this political climate that you brush under the rug because she wasn't on your side.

image0.jpg

Heather Hughes, still.

If you drive around in a car with Obama being killed posted on it...you're gonna get stopped...maybe things are different in FL

Yea, being violent fascists who shut down entire towns in response to violent fascists isn't a good plan

If you drive around in a car with Obama being killed posted on it...you're gonna get stopped...maybe things are different in FL

Yea, being violent fascists who shut down entire towns in response to violent fascists isn't a good plan

I mean it worked. When's the last time you heard of anyone that was involved with Unite the Right since the incident that wasn't just dunking on how badly that they're doing right now. Only ones that're able to influence now are the Proud Boys who were guile enough to cut ties when David Duke started showing up to parties, but now they're getting into brawls too.

I mean it worked. When's the last time you heard of anyone that was involved with Unite the Right since the incident that wasn't just dunking on how badly that they're doing right now. Only ones that're able to influence now are the Proud Boys who were guile enough to cut ties when David Duke started showing up to parties, but now they're getting into brawls too.

It didn't work because a bunch of fat pink haired lesbians screamed in their face, it doesn't really show cuz there just wasn't many of them to start. Right after the election Spencer got 100 people, unite got a bit more...bruh, there were more people at the yearly Brony convention here than there was in all these alt right meet ups combined.

Meanwhile Antifa is beating non-nazis with bike chains and shutting down the west coast liberal meccas. It's two groups of Nazis. That's all there is to it.

5SIZUW753RH47O25SCODBCPYXI.jpg

Two groups of thugs that both deserved a long time in solitary 

It didn't work because a bunch of fat pink haired lesbians screamed in their face, it doesn't really show cuz there just wasn't many of them to start. Right after the election Spencer got 100 people, unite got a bit more...bruh, there were more people at the yearly Brony convention here than there was in all these alt right meet ups combined.

Meanwhile Antifa is beating non-nazis with bike chains and shutting down the west coast liberal meccas. It's two groups of Nazis. That's all there is to it.

After the Election? You mean after Antifa shut down all of his previous rallies? You just proved my point for me that their aggression tactics worked.

That Richard Spencer directly admits to being the reason why he cancelled all of his later tour dates?

https://mic.com/articles/188397/richard-spencer-suspending-the-rest-of-his-college-tour-because-antifa-is-winning#.ZKj7RLypp

https://www.khou.com/article/news/thousands-descend-on-charlottesville-for-unite-the-right-rally-counter-protest/463869251

"A bit more" you mean 2,000-6,000 by police estimates? You're being so intellectually dishonest here mate you can see more then 200 easy if you actually look through the records!

After the Election? You mean after Antifa shut down all of his previous rallies? You just proved my point for me that their aggression tactics worked.

That Richard Spencer directly admits to being the reason why he cancelled all of his later tour dates?

https://mic.com/articles/188397/richard-spencer-suspending-the-rest-of-his-college-tour-because-antifa-is-winning#.ZKj7RLypp

https://www.khou.com/article/news/thousands-descend-on-charlottesville-for-unite-the-right-rally-counter-protest/463869251

"A bit more" you mean 2,000-6,000 by police estimates? You're being so intellectually dishonest here mate you can see more then 200 easy if you actually look through the records!

Are you seriously telling me there were as many people there are a small trump rally? I just want you on record for this

1UGLded.jpg

Nah I'm saying this is a "bit more then 100" is disingenious as all hell. Antifa work. Deal with it.

No, you said that was 3-6K. 

I'm glad you're moving the goalposts now. But I'll call out your bullshit anyway. 

Dozens - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681

250 - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/charlottesville-timeline/?utm_term=.c64ab3b0832b

ANTIFA works so well that leftist nations like France have to outlaw them and the Democrat  leader house says they're a scourge 

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/decouverte/1er-mai/violences-dans-les-manifestations-le-senat-adopte-un-texte-visant-les-black-blocs_3001187.html

Come the funk on Proto

You think that didn't happen? Genuinely? Like I can't speak to it myself but I believe that if you bore the hat and shirt of someone that the right had deemed as a "Tyrant Muslim Warmonger Commie Who Wasn't Even Born In This Country" in right-wing town there'd probably be a few incidents. Thing is that a majority of the initial lash of hate and reaction towards Obama and Obama supporters was 2008-2010 where videotaping via phones wasn't nearly as plausible and high quality as it was now. 

No, I'm stating that antifa is innately a reactionary movement, if white nationalism/fascism cease to organize then antifa cease to organize. The Proud Boys? You mean that group that was literally founded as a subsection of the alt-right? Still falls under the white supremacist sheet bucko, sorry. Stop allowing white supremacists around conservative circles and there'll be no problem with antifa. Also if it's true and "everyone they disagree with is a nazi" then why haven't there been more fights lately in the U.S. besides a brawl with literal former alt-right members? 

we have story after story, video after video, testimony after testimony, about it happening to trump voters. sure, it couldeasily have happened to obama voters, but fact is, it's clearly more common to see people attacked for being trump voters. it's by far more common to see people organizing trump rallies (be they racist or not) get violently attacked and shut down by people who can't handle the fact that people who don't think like them exist.

And i'm saying their actions are the definition of an overreaction. Name one reason to shut down all of downtown portland. YEah, i mean the group that did nothing wrong, and got attacked (and subsequently funked up their attackers). I give no fucks about their views. When you physically start attacking people, you are in the wrong. every time. (Yes, that also applies to the republican who body slammed a reporter. I may have found it hilarious, but he was in the wrong too.) To them, everybody not on the far left is a fascist to be assaulted and opposed. The vast majority of the incidents they're involved in, are escalated to violence solely by actions they take. Compare and contrast the incidents, and you'll see far more, and far more broad violence from them, than from the people they claim to oppose. one side is actually doing nothing wrong, the other is attacking people who aren't even involved, just because they're in proximity. look up the property damage, and tell me you support that. look up those hospitalized and hit with ballons full of piss and glitter. the guys who get stomped out for trying to have a discussion, the screeching mobs. antifa does nothing constructive, they don't dismantle arguments, they only ever prove their opposition correct. 

So by any means neccecary is acceptable to you? Does that mean that mean you support any actions taken by antifa, so long as it hurts somebody else who's views don't align with yours? They hit innocent people with bike locks, it's damn near a miracle they haven't killed people yet (they've sent quite a few to the hospital). I could honestly argue that Richard Spencer cares more about people than antifa does.

No, you said that was 3-6K. 

I'm glad you're moving the goalposts now. But I'll call out your bullshit anyway. 

Dozens - http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/white-nationalists-march-uva-torches-article-1.3404681

250 - https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/charlottesville-timeline/?utm_term=.c64ab3b0832b

ANTIFA works so well that leftist nations like France have to outlaw them and the Democrat  leader house says they're a scourge 

https://www.francetvinfo.fr/decouverte/1er-mai/violences-dans-les-manifestations-le-senat-adopte-un-texte-visant-les-black-blocs_3001187.html

Come the funk on Proto

I'm not moving the goalposts at all, you said verbatim:

Spencer got 100 people, unite got a bit more...

Which is why I linked you that article and a literal image proving that wasn't the case. Stop undermining the amount of racists there are.

The "dozens" article is bullshit that you can point out by the literal EMBED VIDEO ON THE PAGE which depicts easily a hundred, maybe 200 there and that's only showing part of one line in the nighttime part of the protest.

iKVUEK4.png

Are you really using news report outlets over the funking POLICE REPORT Melkor? Because this is what you end up with. I thought being a Trump fan could at least teach you a bit of scrutiny about the fake news.

Why are you bringing up Europe? The French Anti-Fascist groups have as little to do with the American ones as the French Liberals. Do you want me to equate every self-described "Nationalist" being labelled as a menace and a dictator with Trump now that he's labeled himself one? This equation is preposterous! 

we have story after story, video after video, testimony after testimony, about it happening to trump voters. sure, it couldeasily have happened to obama voters, but fact is, it's clearly more common to see people attacked for being trump voters. it's by far more common to see people organizing trump rallies (be they racist or not) get violently attacked and shut down by people who can't handle the fact that people who don't think like them exist.

And i'm saying their actions are the definition of an overreaction. Name one reason to shut down all of downtown portland. YEah, i mean the group that did nothing wrong, and got attacked (and subsequently funked up their attackers). I give no fucks about their views. When you physically start attacking people, you are in the wrong. every time. (Yes, that also applies to the republican who body slammed a reporter. I may have found it hilarious, but he was in the wrong too.) To them, everybody not on the far left is a fascist to be assaulted and opposed. The vast majority of the incidents they're involved in, are escalated to violence solely by actions they take. Compare and contrast the incidents, and you'll see far more, and far more broad violence from them, than from the people they claim to oppose. one side is actually doing nothing wrong, the other is attacking people who aren't even involved, just because they're in proximity. look up the property damage, and tell me you support that. look up those hospitalized and hit with ballons full of piss and glitter. the guys who get stomped out for trying to have a discussion, the screeching mobs. antifa does nothing constructive, they don't dismantle arguments, they only ever prove their opposition correct. 

So by any means neccecary is acceptable to you? Does that mean that mean you support any actions taken by antifa, so long as it hurts somebody else who's views don't align with yours? They hit innocent people with bike locks, it's damn near a miracle they haven't killed people yet (they've sent quite a few to the hospital). I could honestly argue that Richard Spencer cares more about people than antifa does.

I literally JUST STATED why it's more common to see it happen with Trump supporters and it's because it is the standard for every American to be carrying a small device in their pocket that immediately grants them high quality audio and video of any situation they happen to be in. In 2008-2010 you don't have the same threat of making someone go "viral" every time that they are inconvenienced because of their political beliefs and thus you see it more because this is the turbulent period where villification and rage are at the absolute peak!

Proud Boys did nothing wrong to you? The Alt-Right did nothing wrong? Nobody did anything wrong? I believe by any means necessary not when it comes to some contemporary conspiracist Fox News business, but when people who are genuinely state that their cause is to expel people like me from their homes in order to make a more ideal America, then yes, I will partake in violence against them before they weasel themselves up the political chain and make lives difficult for absolutely every person of color. Like it or not but the counterprotest against Unite the Right is what made it so their forces dispersed. Talk about literally anything else besides developing the white ethnostate and I will consider debating you, but if your political goal is literally forcing minorities out of their home to optimize America (of which there is no viable option OTHER then the threat of violence given that I doubt said minorities would be able to be coerced in such a manner given the fact that they took the leap of moving to America in the first place). Then I have no love for your freedom of discourse.

A bit more than 100 is 200, dozens is low hundreds you know

None of this comes close your crazy 6k value lol

You literally had ANTIFA beating people's skulls in with bike locks, till the police got involved. It's worse here.

Just take your L and stop digging

Alright then, hard numbers are difficult to come by but this rather unbiased straight report reads these statistics: https://www.huntonak.com/images/content/3/4/v2/34613/final-report-ada-compliant-ready.pdf

Charlotte Police Department estimated 2,000-6,000 (Might be an exaggeration but I trust their numbers over some dude on the internet and a couple of random inconsistent news shots), Kessler estimated 400 (which the report described as a gross understatement), the ADL estimated 500. Unless you generally believe that stock photos of one specific timeframe late into the evening represents literally everyone who attended the event I think your estimate is hilariously off.

And even if all that's true and the Alt-Right really was just a fringe group, they still have entirely lost their steam and are now just a subject of ridicule. So, Antifa have in all intents and purposes, won. They muddled down at the very lowest estimate by someone who was actually there, 400 to 100 people and have destroyed the political careers of numerous white nationalist figures. Violence works.

Why would Kessler try to deflate his numbers

Your report says both marches had over 100 people, never refuted that, just noted your 3K -6K number is utter horse sheet

The Altright failed because they're basically the left's social agenda but only for white people, there's not much appeal in that, and there weren't many to start out with. 

Economic Nationalists like the POTUS and myself are going nowhere and we've taken over the GOP

And finally ANTIFA isn't gone at all

Kessler would deflate his numbers so he could pay for less security and less space in the park. Matter of fact those numbers came up literally when purchasing the park and time so it's assumed that it was a genuine estimation.

My source is the Charlottesville Police Department and an official overview of the situation meant to enact change in policy in the community, yours is a random pair of cherrypicked news sources. 

Why did they gain steam in the first place then, I wonder?

My point was the goal of Antifa wasn't to tear down economic nationalists and that's been my point for the entire conversation, Antifa might disagree with the average Trump supporter and protest him but these brawls only occur when racists get involved.

Antifa isn't gone because it's not even an official political movement. It's literally just a bunch of people mad at Nazis. There is no "Antifa party" or "Antifa leader" seeking to speak at colleges or whatever. They literally only exist to punch Nazis and that's what they're doing. Given that the Nazi's ultimate goal is to make life significantly harder for ethnic minorities I can't say I can fault them for that.

I literally JUST STATED why it's more common to see it happen with Trump supporters and it's because it is the standard for every American to be carrying a small device in their pocket that immediately grants them high quality audio and video of any situation they happen to be in. In 2008-2010 you don't have the same threat of making someone go "viral" every time that they are inconvenienced because of their political beliefs and thus you see it more because this is the turbulent period where villification and rage are at the absolute peak!

Proud Boys did nothing wrong to you? The Alt-Right did nothing wrong? Nobody did anything wrong? I believe by any means necessary not when it comes to some contemporary conspiracist Fox News business, but when people who are genuinely state that their cause is to expel people like me from their homes in order to make a more ideal America, then yes, I will partake in violence against them before they weasel themselves up the political chain and make lives difficult for absolutely every person of color. Like it or not but the counterprotest against Unite the Right is what made it so their forces dispersed. Talk about literally anything else besides developing the white ethnostate and I will consider debating you, but if your political goal is literally forcing minorities out of their home to optimize America (of which there is no viable option OTHER then the threat of violence given that I doubt said minorities would be able to be coerced in such a manner given the fact that they took the leap of moving to America in the first place). Then I have no love for your freedom of discourse.

no, that's not even remotely true. it's more common for attacks to be caught on camera would be a reasonable excuse, but attacks on obama supporters overall, did not happen with anywhere near the frequency. cameras ay not have been as common, but it is a straight up fact. not to say attacks never ever happened, but if you're trying to say attacks were more, or even equally as common, you're wrong. plain and simple. people STILL weat obaba apparel today, and you se nothing even remotely close to the hysteria that a single maga cap inspires. i can name dozens of stories, no camera involved, where people have been kicked out of restaraunts and assaulted in public spaces for wearing MAGA apparel, just by the police stats alone there's more attacks overall in the past 2 years on trump supporters that in all of obama's past 8. that's just the past 2 years, and just the police reported ones.

Nothing at all. They did nothing but exist with a different opinion. Which one of them attacked you? None of them. Yet you support violence against them. Do you have so little faith in your view that you think violence is the only way to get your way? Use words, not violence. Do i agree with the views of the proud boys? Not a chance in hell. But i have 100% confidence that i'd trash them intellectually. I don't need to resort to violence. That's how you change minds. Violence only sets people deeper into their trenches. Support debate, not random attacks. You wanna talk about divisive? How about the people who'll attack anybody in the country, so long as some random person screams nazi beforehand. How are you going to change their mind when you won't stop attacking them? You can shut down an event, but all you're doing is showing they have something worth hearing. You don't have to think so, your blatant fear of their words is all that's needed to prove it. Racist or not, the proud boys have harmed 0 innocents, destroyed 0 property, interrupted/ crashed 0 events, and started 0 fights. When it comes down to it, i'd rather have them than antifa. Because they respect personal space.

Archived