Sign in to follow this  
lord of nothing

Where to find previously created cards?

Question

I read the most up to date FAQ list , but I dont recall it stating where previously made custom cards were able to be accessed. Can we still access cards made prior to the site reboot, or are those just lost?

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, lord of nothing said:

I read the most up to date FAQ list , but I dont recall it stating where previously made custom cards were able to be accessed. Can we still access cards made prior to the site reboot, or are those just lost?

They'll be back when @YCMaker finishes updating the card maker

I do wish the previous version of the card maker was left up until the update. Is there a limit on how old a card is? I haven't logged in or made a card in years, so I am a bit worried some of my old cards are gone for good.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Peelster1 said:

I do wish the previous version of the card maker was left up until the update. Is there a limit on how old a card is? I haven't logged in or made a card in years, so I am a bit worried some of my old cards are gone for good.

he said nothing will be lost. Dunno more than that. 

On 10/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

he said nothing will be lost. Dunno more than that. 

Now that we have the card editor back I'm not seeing anything where I can access the old sets? And it seems like right now the only way to save a card is right-click and save as to your computer? Or am I blind?

EDIT: Just found a quote on that.

"Beginning transition to cardmaker.net domain. Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker is up, still WIP. Saved cards will be restored shortly. Then new features - stay tuned." YCMaker

Edited by Peelster1
Only sort of blind.