Dark Requiem CXyz Dragon

Dragulas

Atributte: DARK

Dragon / Xyz / Effect

2+ Level 5 DARK monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "Dark Rebellion" Xyz Monster you control with no materials as the material. Cannot be destroyed by card effects, also neither player can target this card with card effects while it has Xyz Material. If this card has a "Dark Rebellion" Xyz Monster as material, it gains the following effect.

• Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster on the field; until the end of the next turn, its effects are negated, as well as the activated effects and effects on the field of monsters with the same original name, also, this card gains ATK equal to its ATK, and if it does, that target's ATK becomes 0.

ATK / 3000  DEF / 2500

The OG became almost unplayable with the ban of the PK RUM, I remade it in Utopia the Lightning for (Mainly dark rebellion). Alternative Xyz Summon clause prevents not only being sumomned (without going into unecessary plays) on turn 1 but multiple uses of its effects as well, you will have 1 shot and will loose its protection after that. I was never w fan of monsters with mid-high protection and disruption, but here (unless you unban PK-RUM) you trading one for the other.

• 2 weeks later...

You do still have access to a couple of RUMs that can summon this thing (Barian's and Admiration), and PK can make Rebarian Shark, which can fetch those RUMs. This card is strong enough to be a viable boss for the deck, so I think that if you go through the effort of Ranking up DRXD that way then it's entirely within reason to have Requiem with that many materials.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:48 PM, Bringerofcake said:

You do still have access to a couple of RUMs that can summon this thing (Barian's and Admiration), and PK can make Rebarian Shark, which can fetch those RUMs. This card is strong enough to be a viable boss for the deck, so I think that if you go through the effort of Ranking up DRXD that way then it's entirely within reason to have Requiem with that many materials.

To be fair he is supposed to be the PK boss so I have no problem with them being able to do those kind of plays. Outside of that deck, I do consider runing those RUM + Xyz Dragon package, an unnecessary engine.

Archived