Link VRAINS Pack 3 Cards

World Legacy, Rose Dragon and Buster Blader Links.

1f00668f-s.png?resize=169%2C300&ssl=1

Crossrose Dragon
Dark Dragon / Link / Effect
Link-2 800 / L B

2 monsters with different Types
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card and 1 Plant monster you control; Special Summon 1 “Rose” Synchro Monster or 1 Plant Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this is treated as a Synchro Summon).
(2) If a monster(s) you control is destroyed by card effect while this card is in your GY: You can banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 “Rose Dragon” monster from your GY.

eb5a10a0-s.png?resize=169%2C300&ssl=1

Seikenshi Rieve / World Keymaster Lib
Light Cyberse / Link / Effect
Link-2 2000 / L BL

2 monsters
Cannot be Link Summoned, unless there is a “World Legacy” card in your GY. You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Set 1 “World Legacy” Spell/Trap directly from your Deck to your field, but you cannot activate that card during this turn unless you have a “World Legacy” monster in your GY.
(2) If this Link Summoned card is sent to the GY as a Link Material: You can shuffle 1 card on the field into the Deck.

d4b9b564-s.png?resize=169%2C300&ssl=1

Hakai Kenshi no Shugo Banryuu / Companion Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman
Light Dragon / Link / Effect
Link-2 400 / BL BR

2 monsters
You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can send 1 “Destruction Sword” card from your Deck to the GY, then you can Special Summon 1 “Buster Blader” monster from your hand.
(2) At the end of your Battle Phase, if your opponent controls no monsters: You can target 1 of your “Buster Blader” monsters that did not declare an attack during this turn; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/summoningworldlegacyworldcrowntoownthelibs/

Odd set.

Personally, I'm still a fan of the Buster Blader deck, but I'm curious on how the link would fit in. It fixes problems by getting certain pieces into place, but it opens up a new issue: you need to be able to summon 2 monsters. That's not something the deck is able to do effectively from what I recall...

43 minutes ago, Black D'Sceptyr said:

Overall ATK, I think. So yeah, all those boosts can translate to big burn.

I was wondering about that since you can just drop a ton of dragons in the grave and not attack with the original Buster Blader for like 5000+ burn.

The burn effect is a "fix" effect for the Fusion, right? The Fusion can't attack directly, so this is supposed to allow you to "attack" even if the opponent controls no monsters.

Clever how they attached the effect to the battle phase. It's impossible to FTK with it.

Archived