A fun experiment

Horu

On 12/9/2019 at 5:13 AM, TheBlackCatter said:

This concept might be more complex, but... Replicating Machine-type Monsters.

I couldn't find a satisfying image for what I had in mind. But here goes....

Nanodragon

Wind

Machine/Link/Effect

S

100/LINK-1

1 Level 1 or higher Machine monster

When this card is sent to the GY: Special Summon up to 2 "Nanodragon" from your Extra Deck or GY.

Microdragon

Wind

Machine/Link/Effect

SW, SE

200/Link-2

1 "Nanodragon"

When this card is sent to the GY: Special Summon up to 2 "Microdragon" from your Extra Deck or GY.

Anyway, the idea is to keep building up the monster until it pretty much becomes a Link-8.

20 minutes ago, TheBlackCatter said:

Cool! 😁

Didn't think it would turn out to be Link monsters or machine dragons, but it's cool nonetheless. Too bad there aren't any fitting images out there.

I liked the idea of a small, mechanical dragon that could grow larger through self replication but I wasn't sure what to design.

55 minutes ago, Problamatico said:

Something to compliment this.

createcard.jpeg

Wastelander

Earth

Lv10

Zombie/Effect

?/1000

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be Special Summoned (from your hand, Deck or GY) by banishing 2 or more face-up Level 4 or lower monsters you control face-down while you control a face-up "Wasteland". The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. The ATK of this card is equal to number of monsters banished face-down for its Special Summon ×1000. When this card is Special Summoned: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards you have banished face-down ×300. As long as you control this face-up card on the field: All other face-up monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, if your opponent activates a card effect: Pay half your LP; negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

I added a couple things to this effect. One thing is to prevent it becoming instant battle damage via Slifer. It can now operate as a stand alone card and can serve as a boss monster in a zombie deck that utilizes Wasteland. Hence, Wasteland being the only setup you need now.

Archived