[OCG] Secret Slayers: First pictures

The rocks have always been dragons. remember that one monster that grows with every rock you banish for the cost? and block dragon? and various others. 

That said, going by the art, the rocks are going to have one or two amazing cards, and the rest will be horrible.

The plants will likely do more plant things, and assuming thy have any levl of competence, they will tip something over to the banlist at one point or another.

The zombie looks pretty badass, but i think it'll be another mayakashi flop. konami seems to want to avoid making zombies any stronger lately, and i really cannot blame them. Zombie type has some of the best support in the game, bar dragons, plants, and maybe spellcasters.

11 hours ago, vla1ne said:

The zombie looks pretty badass, but I think it'll be another mayakashi flop. Konami seems to want to avoid making zombies any stronger lately, and I really cannot blame them. Zombie type has some of the best support in the game, bar dragons, plants, and maybe spellcasters.

To be fair Konami has more or less played it safe with a lot of the newer archetypes in 2019, hence why the format has been the way it has been for the last few months.

Archived