Tomb Demon

Akuza Fudo

• 1 month later...

Before anything else, I'll help you clean up the grammar a little.

Once per turn: You can Special Summon one monster from either GY in Defense Position.

Now, to the card itself. This is significantly OP. For a single Tribute, you get a constant way of reviving your monsters, or stealing your opponent's, and with decent stats to protect it. "Monster Reborn" is Limited for a reason, and this is basically that on steroids. Heaven help your opponent if you have this alongside "Sinister Yorishiro" to back it up. If you want to balance the effect a bit, there are 2 things I'd consider adding. First, a cost - say Tributing a monster or paying LP. Secondly, a bit at the end that says: You can only activate the effect of "Tomb Demon" once per turn. At the very least, you may want to bump it up to Level 7+, so you have to Tribute 2 monsters to Summon it.

• 1 month later...

Agreed with the above. Effect is potent on the level of Monster Reborn, also 2600 ATK is too high for a 1-Tribute monster with such good effect. I too suggest a hard OPT clause on the effect, and also drop the ATK down, at least around 2200 or so, but really, it can go as low as 1600 and would still be good, if only due to the effect. Paying LP just to be safe sounds good to me, too, I'm thinking something between 1000 and 1500.

Archived