Ridiculous IGAS pulls

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

So uh... I've apparently caught a bad case of "god hand" today.  I'll say this up front: I did NOT pull any Starlights, but my luck was arguably more insane.

I decided to splurge a bit and went to Barnes & Noble and bought half a box of IGAS.  Haven't actually opened packs in a while and I thought it'd be fun; you know, new card smell, ripping paper, the whole nine yards.

I... I only barely knew what was in the box, so as I was having fun just opening the packs and reading the cards, I didn't realize what I was doing.

I pulled 4 different Secret Rares: Lightning Storm, Plunder Patrollship Brann, Gizmek Kaku, the Supreme Shining Sky Stag, and Sales Pitch.

For reference, Boxes (24 packs) on average come with 2 Secrets.  It's possible to pull more or less, but that normally equates to 1 per 12 packs.  I pulled SIX Secrets in 12 packs.

"Wait, 6?  You just said..."

I said I pulled 4 different Secrets.  I pulled THREE copies of Gizmek Kaku.  Who just happens to be the second most expensive (non-Starlight) card in the set.

Frankly... this is terrifying.

spacer.png

(Sorry for the bad image quality)

9 minutes ago, Tinkerer said:

I pulled 4 different Secret Rares: Lightning Storm, Plunder Patrollship Brann, Gizmek Kaku, the Supreme Shining Sky Stag, and Sales Pitch.

You're not my friend anymore. May the evil and caustic waves of envy that my body is expelling right now reach you, damn burger.😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Of course you didn't, Prismatics don't exist in IGAS. I think the rarity you mean is Starlight.

Right right. I was using the name I saw on tcgplayer since... I normally don't care about rarities and I don't actually sell cards.

I'll fix the term in the OP though.

Archived