[ROTD] Gaia the Dragon Magic Champion

Gaia the Dragon Magic Champion

Level 7 WIND Dragon Fusion Effect Monster

2600 ATK / 2100 DEF

1 "Gaia The Fierce Knight" monster + 1 Level 5 Dragon monster

-You can only use each of this card name's (2) and (3) effects once per turn.

(1) This card's name becomes "Gaia The Fierce Knight" while in the Monster Zone.<Continuous>

(2) During the Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other card on the field; this card loses 2600 ATK, and if it does, destroy that target.

(3) When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can have this card gain 2600 ATK.<Trigger>

745_20200204015236_img_1_MTwS8gJXM4rnUnN

All the Gaia cards probably could've been posted together. It's a bit of a nuisance to jump between threads tbh.

Anyways, is this one supposed to be treated as Gaia the Fierce Knight or Gaia the Dragon Champion? It feels like the spell/trap support suggests the latter.

10 minutes ago, Redro said:

All the Gaia cards probably could've been posted together. It's a bit of a nuisance to jump between threads tbh.

It's Winter, what'd you expect. But yeah I agree with this 100%

10 minutes ago, Redro said:

Anyways, is this one supposed to be treated as Gaia the Fierce Knight or Gaia the Dragon Champion? It feels like the spell/trap support suggests the latter.

It's "Gaia the Dragon Champion" in a Monster Zone. The OP is incorrect there.

1 hour ago, Redro said:

They were translated at different times. I did the last 4 together and the rest as they came 

1 hour ago, ~British Soul~ said:

It's Winter, what'd you expect. But yeah I agree with this 100%

It's "Gaia the Dragon Champion" in a Monster Zone. The OP is incorrect there.

7 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

They were translated at different times. I did the last 4 together and the rest as they came 

To be fair, you could've waited till all the cards and translations were up, no harm in waiting a little extra time. Besides fuck all people are online these days anyway.

Archived