Lifebringer Dragon

White Zeraora

FoZ9EO2.jpg

Lifebringer Dragon

Dragon/Link/Effect/WIND/Link 2

Markers: Down, Down-Right

ATK 1300

2 Effect Monsters
During your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster in your GY with 2000 or less ATK; Special Summon that target to a zone this card points to. You can only use this effect of "Lifebringer Dragon" once per turn. While this card points to a monster that was Special Summoned from the GY, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. If this card leaves the field: You can target 1 Dragon monster in your GY, except "Lifebringer Dragon"; Special Summon that target

I never really played the game during VRAINS so I never really got used to how Link Monsters work, but I gave it a try anyway since I finally found a Series 10 template I can properly use.

That is nice. But that 1300 ATK makes it a sure thing that it's gonna get crushed. Although, it is nice since it can summon just about any dragon you want. I can imagine summoning this to bring back 2 monsters so my opponent has to attack it and I just summon REDMD and revive this to repeat the process again.

• 1 month later...

This thing is insane, wow. Revival plus float into a revival, plus it's both a Dragon and supports Dragons. I think of this along Guardragons and the plethora of support Dragons get, and I cannot imagine the crazy combos one could pull off. The protection effect and ATK are practically irrelevant, you will want to use this as Link material to both ladder into a bigger Link and revive a Dragon without any limitations in the process. If you want to patch this card up, you can start with watering down that floating effect.

Archived