Terraria Yugioh Cards

GamerGlitchyBoi

Comments to tell which card should I make next for terraria  

4 members have voted

1. 1. So what terraria card should I make? Here are their two choices you can make

• Vote 1 for to make a Duke Fishron card
    • Vote 2 for to make The wall of flesh card

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot to say and done to your set to make it even more better but to be honest i often have a problem to manage big set like this so if my CaC feels incomplete, i apologize before hand and trying my best to prevent so

For now here the couple of my cents:

-it needs several things to make this as a unified and synergistic archetype. First the names, add a name that tge entire set will share and interact together for example change your Plantera and the Destroyer name into "Terraria - Plantera" and "Terraria - the Destroyer". Along side with that ypu need to add cards that can interact generically using the new unifier name (example: add 1 Terraria card from your deck to your hand) also lessen the amount of way too specific interaction (like plantera only exclusively work with bulb)  either by simply remove it or make it double trigger (example: Plantera can activate its effect when summon by any terraria monster but has combo with bulb for the stronger version of the effect)

- the ATK/DEF is ridiculously too high. Yugioh Duel Monster has this unwritten but official rule that monster ATK/DEF that printed on the card cannot be higher than 5000

- change the unappropiate types into the offcial ones we have (Example: change The Lunatic type from Dungeon Guardian to Spellcaster. Do so with types that closely resemble it)

1 minute ago, GamerGlitchyBoi said:

hmmm

Could u kinda make it a lvl 6?

Just to be fair on it but I like your idea

Let me explain: To ritual summon you need a ;

• Ritual monster
  • Ritual spell for that monster
  • 2 Monsters that's level is equal to the Ritual monsters level

and if it where a level 6 it would be Way to op

Also you can summon Slime King with;

• The Slime king card
  • The Slime Crown Spell
  • 2 level 6 monsters

So its still easy to summon, even with level 8

12 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

There's a lot to say and done to your set to make it even more better but to be honest i often have a problem to manage big set like this so if my CaC feels incomplete, i apologize before hand and trying my best to prevent so

For now here the couple of my cents:

-it needs several things to make this as a unified and synergistic archetype. First the names, add a name that tge entire set will share and interact together for example change your Plantera and the Destroyer name into "Terraria - Plantera" and "Terraria - the Destroyer". Along side with that ypu need to add cards that can interact generically using the new unifier name (example: add 1 Terraria card from your deck to your hand) also lessen the amount of way too specific interaction (like plantera only exclusively work with bulb)  either by simply remove it or make it double trigger (example: Plantera can activate its effect when summon by any terraria monster but has combo with bulb for the stronger version of the effect)

- the ATK/DEF is ridiculously too high. Yugioh Duel Monster has this unwritten but official rule that monster ATK/DEF that printed on the card cannot be higher than 5000

- change the unappropiate types into the offcial ones we have (Example: change The Lunatic type from Dungeon Guardian to Spellcaster. Do so with types that closely resemble it)

I feel like you have the reason. Ill try to make it loo better what you asked.

Allow me to help you further,

Disclaimer: outside a single experience watching pewdiepie playing terraria, i dont have indepth knowledge of the game whatsoever. So i apologize if any of my suggestion not fit the lore 

A bit of addtion general fixes:

- there another unwritten but official rule, there cannot be Normal Monster that has level higher that 8 and attack higher than  max 2950 (lucky that eater of the soul not violating this, except the level thingy)

- no single digit on stat (example: 1208) it will be hard for players to calculate and keep track. In past there indeed several monster with atk/def that has number that is not multiple of 50 (example: 1930) but for same reason as the above the lowest possible number officially  is 50

-Your entire set except bulb is filled with high level monster, but you dont have any easy to summon monster that actually help to summon them (either you make cheap fooder self summon level 5 or higher with weak effect monster or it need more level 4 or lower monster). This will easily shutdown your deck even before it can do anything 

Lets start the indepth suggestion for the 1st 3:

Terraria - The Lunatic cult: in deck in which everything is Level 10 why this monster Rank 11? Its practically impossible to summon since xyz monster must be summon using multiple monster with the same level and that level must also the same as the rank. Which ironic since lore wise making this card supposedly stronger than any of the god like level 10s you have . Also given the nature of any irl Xyz monster with Rank 9 or higher most of them rely on strong effects instead of strong attacks and this card effect is not really an effect being a practical copy paste of terraria lore on its wiki page 

Terraria - Golem: make the type Rock, this one currently also impossible to summon because you havent made the "altar" card. But on the flip side why make the altar at all? Its much easier to lower the level and make it summonable using reguler synchro summon instead. Effect is hard to understand yet again but i kinda get the gist of it. Its destroy it self if you summon it using other method than the altar (if this card actually has stronger effect then the self-destruct effect is worth it. But as like this, is not worth it. The last part of the effect of dealing damage to opponent monster equal to atk to emulate battle is unnecessary, since you can simply attack on battle phase instead for same amount

No such thing as Field Trap card you probably having the wrong setting on card generator. Traps maybe slow in this current meta, but effect that allow you to destroy 3 opponent monster without targeting for free is kinda cheating. You better replace the card entirely for the better

Archived