Ω Omega Cards / Ω Omega Summoning

Yami Kiniko

Ω or Omega Summoning and Omega cards is a concept by me. (Also you can get the Greek alphabet with WINDOWS and .)

• Omega cards go in the Extra Deck
  • Omega cards have a OMEGA RATING of A, B, Γ and Δ (Alpha, Bata, Gamma and Delta)
  • Omega cards can be Omega summoned from the Extra deck by Tributing 2 or more cards whose level / Rank is equal to or grater than the Omega cards level
  • Omega cards with a omega rating over Α Must be Omega Summoned with a OMEGA card with a OMEGA rating one below
  • Omega cards need the monsters used to omega summon it to be the Attribute / type in the top of the cards description
  • You can only OMEGA Summon once per turn

Here's an example of an Omega card:

Key Sky One

Level 6 / WIND

Warrior / OMEGA / A / Effect

2 WIND Monsters

If this card is used for an Omega Summon: Increase that cards ATK And DEF by 300

1800 ATK / 1800 DEF

If you like the concept, Add your contributions

Sky Key Two

Level 8 / WIND

Warrior / Ω / Β / Effect

1 "Sky Key One" + 1 WIND monster

This card gains 200 ATK for every WIND monster in your GY

1600 ATK / 1800 DEF

Sky Key Three

Level 10 / WIND

Warrior / Ω / Γ

1 "Sky Key Two" + 1 WIND monster

This Warrior is a Key part in unlocking the power of the Sky Gate

2400 ATK / 2400 DEF

Sky Gate

Level 10 / WIND

Divine-Beast / Ω / Δ / Effect

1 "Sky Key Three" + 1 Winged-Beast

This card Must be Omega Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other means and, if it is; Banish this card and if you do: Destroy it . When this card is Omega summoned, You win the dual

4000 ATK / 4000 ATK

Well this is a new experimental summon type, so it should be posted on Experimental card section. Not here

While at it i will give you a minor posting guide:

Experimental cards: things not yet exist in the game like this thread or your Stack Monster

Casual: things that could exist in irl game but not necessarly meta-level cards 

Advance: not only it must be irl, all members that has meta knowledge has right to review it in competive meta-level. Still fun but more serious

Workshop: card making clubs and games like your lyrical prank game should be here

23 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Well this is a new experimental summon type, so it should be posted on Experimental card section. Not here

While at it i will give you a minor posting guide:

Experimental cards: things not yet exist in the game like this thread or your Stack Monster

Casual: things that could exist in irl game but not necessarly meta-level cards 

Advance: not only it must be irl, all members that has meta knowledge has right to review it in competive meta-level. Still fun but more serious

Workshop: card making clubs and games like your lyrical prank game should be here

Thanks. Too bad I cant change it. Also do you have any contributions to the Ω summoning Technique 

@Yami Kiniko Look at rule 6 here. Just asking for random contributions does not make it a collaboration. If you want people to post custom cards under your ideas/criteria, you have to make the threads in the Workshop subthread with their own rules.

If you want, you can then link them all to your own thread for use in your rp.

Please, please, please read the rules before continuing making threads so they are in the guidelines.

To be honest its really not adding anything trully new to the game other another summon type to think of. I mean at worst for example, Links at master rule 4 does make card positioning matter and being generic enable some old, previously garbage level cards to become meta (Grinder Golem, Galaxy Tomahawk, etc). Pendulum (should)  give players opportunity to summon their hard-to summon monster for free while being a perfect fooder to improve other plays, synchro makes low level monster tactically useful resources (compare to GX and DM in which only high level monster shine). And the list go on. Well i cant really see that with Omega Summon here. if anything, with irl limitation of 15 card on Extra Deck it will only exist to make Extra Deck even more tighter than before 

A bit of advice from forum's friendly mad scientist: sometimes in designing things while its okay to make thing for the sake of fun,but its actually more fun that your design actually solve the irl game problem or make it even more exciting in the way it promote new kind of player interaction / how the game played like this one from Redro's:

Or this one from me, trying to make more irl effect that trigger by rock paper scissor:

At the end, dont give up making cards when we seems harsh to you. In fact we gladly wait for you to grow to make better cards that can do the aforemention 2 things that you can be proud of and actually facinating to us to enjoy together. Just remember to read our general rules to make the site equally enjoyable to all until then

16 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

To be honest its really not adding anything trully new to the game other another summon type to think of. I mean at worst for example, Links at master rule 4 does make card positioning matter and being generic enable some old, previously garbage level cards to become meta (Grinder Golem, Galaxy Tomahawk, etc). Pendulum (should)  give players opportunity to summon their hard-to summon monster for free while being a perfect fooder to improve other plays, synchro makes low level monster tactically useful resources (compare to GX and DM in which only high level monster shine). And the list go on. Well i cant really see that with Omega Summon here. if anything, with irl limitation of 15 card on Extra Deck it will only exist to make Extra Deck even more tighter than before 

A bit of advice from forum's friendly mad scientist: sometimes in designing things while its okay to make thing for the sake of fun,but its actually more fun that your design actually solve the irl game problem or make it even more exciting in the way it promote new kind of player interaction / how the game played like this one from Redro's:

Or this one from me, trying to make more irl effect that trigger by rock paper scissor:

At the end, dont give up making cards when we seems harsh to you. In fact we gladly wait for you to grow to make better cards that can do the aforemention 2 things that you can be proud of and actually facinating to us to enjoy together. Just remember to read our general rules to make the site equally enjoyable to all until then

I WILL Read the rules nxt time

Archived