[VJMP] Cyberspace Princess Niangniang

tkq7d06kgrl41.jpg?width=407&auto=webp&s=

Cyberspace Princess Niangniang

Level 3 WIND Psychic Effect Monster

1500 ATK / 1500 DEF

-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.

(1) If a Level 3 monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your field, while this card is in your GY: You can Special Summon this card, and if you do, it is treated as a Tuner, but banish it when it leaves the field, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Level/Rank 3 or higher monsters.<Trigger>

(2) If this card is banished: You can target 1 of your other banished cards; shuffle it into the Deck.<Trigger>

*teleport intensifies*

Yup, I've been waiting for more cards that can recycle banished S/T because most stuff only works on monsters....

Hmm looking at how little Kozmo is seen nowadays, do you think there's a chance Emergency Teleport could start moving up from the limited list? I kinda wanted to try the Quantum engine and miss my TeleDAD replica that is totally more legal than it used to be back in the day now xD
Plus those Psychics like Esper Girl, that is a very bad deck but it was at least somewhat functional with E Tele at 3.....
Or the paying Psychics like that walking Creature Swap....

Hmm does she drop a little too late into the GY if Mathematician mills her on Summon? Hmm... probably.

Archived