Twiceborn Archetype

morrisoni4

15 hours ago, morrisoni4 said:

Not bad. But does it have an extra effect when you revive it?

Ouroboros is Nomi, meaning that you can't Special Summon except by its own effect. I kinda designed it to be a boss, as it's description says "The ouroboros is an ancient symbol of a snake or serpent eating its own tail, variously signifying infinity and the cycle of birth and death."

9 hours ago, Lystern said:

Ouroboros is Nomi, meaning that you can't Special Summon except by its own effect. I kinda designed it to be a boss, as it's description says "The ouroboros is an ancient symbol of a snake or serpent eating its own tail, variously signifying infinity and the cycle of birth and death."

Alright, not bad. I might incorporate that.

“Twiceborn Oruroboros”

Rank 5/DARK/Wyrm/Xyz/Effect/?/?

Must be Xyz Summoned by using 1 “Twiceborn” Xyz Monster you control as Xyz Material (transfer its Materials to this card), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  This card is treated as Zombie while in the GY or banished. If this Xyz Summoned monster is sent from the field to the GY: You can target 1 "Twiceborn" Xyz Monster in your GY that was Xyz Summoned and sent from the field to the GY, except "Twiceborn Ouroboros"; Special Summon that target. Cannot be destroyed by battle while this card has Xyz Materials. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Zombie monster that is banished or in the GY. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, banish all Spell & Trap Cards on the field, then this card gains 500 ATK for each.

I like the idea. I reworked it a bit to clean it up, and added the floating effect the others have, just as a backup measure. I also changed the other Xyz Monsters back in that post a bit: I added the ability to Xyz Summon using other "Twiceborn" Xyz Monsters to Raptor and Golem, and made Golem a 3-Material Monster.

Archived