Make a Ritual/Link Heavenly Dragon!

Bluvista

Ok, so in Yu-gi-oh Arc-V, the heavenly dragons are Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. well there was never a Ritual Dragon, and obviously there is no Link Dragon. so I want you guys to Make Ritual and/or Link Heavenly Dragons! (But with other people's names) Let me show you. 

If the person above finished their comment with:

Frenzied Talons Ritual Dragon

I, the person below them, would have to make a Ritual Dragon with that name. I would like to alternate back and forth but you don't have to. (If you do a Link Dragon put a Ritual Dragon request, if you do a Ritual Dragon, put a Link Dragon request) (Oh and when doing a Ritual Dragon, put the Ritual spell pls. )

Now, My example:

Frenzied Talons Ritual Dragon

Level: 7

DARK/Ritual/Dragon/Effect

Can be Ritual summoned using "Divine Dragon Descent" Once per turn, you can target 1 monster on the opponents field, equip that monster to this card as an equip spell. This card can only have 1 equip spell attached to it. This card gains ATK equal to half of the original ATK of the equipped monster. Once per turn, when the opponent activate a card effect during the battle phase, you can send 1 card equipped to this monster to the GY, negate the activation of that card or effect and destroy it. 

ATK: 2500

DEF: 2000

Divine Dragon Ritual

Ritual Spell

Can be used to Ritual summon any Dragon-type Ritual monster. If a Dragon-type Ritual monster that was Ritual summoned using this card is destroyed by battle or by an opponents card effect, you can remove this card from your GY, special summon that monster. 

(Next challenge: Harmonic Tails Link Dragon) (remember the fairly easy to summon + 2500 ATK and 2000 DEF ) 

Harmonic Tails Link Dragon

LIGHT/Dragon/Link/Effect

1 Normal, Gemini or Effect Monster+1 other Monster

The Original Link of this Card goes up by 1 every end of your End Phases till it reaches 7, as well as the count of Arrows, selected randomly, that Point to somewhere on the Field from this card.  You can treat this card as a Field Spell with it still pointing to cards from its spot on the Monster Card Zone to:  Increase the ATK of all Dragons on the side of the Field of the controller by 1000 and if you do, all Link Monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle.  You can equip and de-equip up to three Dragon-Type Monsters to this card this Duel.

2500 ATK Link 1

OR

Harmonic Tails Link Dragon

LIGHT/Dragon/Link/Effect

x o x

x    x

o o o

1 Normal, Gemini or Effect Monster+1 other Monster

If this card has no Monsters in its Linked Zone, you can attack your opponent directly for 1250 in damage (Modifing only the Damage in the Damage Step).  You can have equipped up to three Dragon-Type Monsters to this card, equipping to/de-equipping from this card up to 5 times in total each of your turns (These are still treated as Monster cards).  For each Monster equipped in this way, you gain 500 LP.

2500 ATK Link 4

Pick your favorite.

Kuriboh Factory Rainbow Dragon of Ids

Harmonic Tails Link Dragon is a hard one so I'll also let someone come up with a better card if they want.  Idk why but Harmonic Tails Link Dragon comes off to me as a type of Relinquished with its many tails.  But I don't know how long an effect like that would be so I kept it short and made two options.  I hope that is allowed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Attempt to save the topic (sorry, i'll have to ignore the Kuriboh Rainbow Factory Dragon of LDS)

Rainbow-Heart Ritual Dragon (LIGHT)

[Dragon / Ritual / Effect]  ATK/2500 DEF/2000      [Level 7]

This Ritual Summoned card gains one of the following effects according to the number of monsters that were tributed to Ritual Summon it:

• 1: This card is unaffected by the effects of and cannot be destroyed by battle with monsters with the same Attribute as that one Tribute.
  • 2: If this card battles a monster with an Attribute same as one of the 2 Tributes; this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.
  • 3, 4 or 5: During the Battle Phase; this card gains 500 ATK for each different monster Attribute among the monsters Tributed to Ritual Summon this card.
  • 6 or more: Double this card's original ATK and DEF. Cannot be targeted by effects.

Next:  Revival Breath Ritual Dragon    -or- Decrypt-Eyes Link Dragon

• 5 months later...

@Bluvista This is a... very specific game, isn't it?  You're limiting the game to a certain anime-specific series of monsters and further limiting it by only allowing Rituals/Links.  Like, I get where you're coming from, but this is so restrictive in what you can do that it's unlikely that people would actively want to participate in this over some of the other games.  I'd strongly suggest broadening it so people can make/name any "heavenly dragon", not exclusively Ritual/Link ones.

All that said... might as well toss my hat in here:

Decrypt-Eyes Link Dragon
DARK Links: W S E
Dragon/Link/Effect
3 Effect monsters
Each time your opponent activates a Monster effect or a Spell/Trap card, they must send a card with the same type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) from their hand to the GY, or the effect is negated.  This effect is negated if you control a Level/Rank 5 or higher monster.  If your opponent controls a Level/Rank 5 or higher monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until the End Phase; halve the ATK/DEF of all monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase.
2500/LINK-3

Chaos-Eyes Ritual Dragon (Note: You can already use the Ritual Spell "Chaos Form" to Summon this; you do not need to make a dedicated Ritual Spell for it if you don't want)

-OR-

Aye-Eyes Link Dragon

Archived