Zero Star Archetype

Yami Kiniko

All the Zero star monsters that are level 0, and do not count for your normal normal summon.

• Zero star Darkwarrior
  • Level 0 / DARK
  • Warrior / Effect
  • This card does not count for your normal summon.
  • 100 / 200
  • Zero star Windcreature
  • Level 0 / WIND
  • Winged-Beast / Effect
  • This card does not count for your normal summon.
  • 100 / 210
  • Zero star Necromancer
  • Level 0 / DARK
  • Spellcaster / Effect
  • This card does not count for your normal summon. Twice per turn: You can Special summon 1 "Zero star" monster From your GY (This is always treated as a normal summon)
  • 50 / 100
  • Zero star Dark Master
  • Level 0 / DARK
  • Spellcaster / Effect
  • This card does not count for your normal summon. After 3 turns; Tribute this card: Special summon 1 "Dark Magician" from the hand, Gy or deck. This card cannot be normal summoned from the GY
  • (This card is always treated as a "Dark Magician")
  • (This card is always treated as a "Magician")
  • 0 / 35

Take that @Dr. Jolly Glot the III.

It might make certain Monsters too easy to Summon.  But I like the idea all the same.

There are a lot of Zero Star cards that could be made.

Can there be a Zero Star Link Monster with Mystery Type and Mystery Attribute?

Also, is it qualified as a Dark Synchro possibility or a Synchro possibility?

It d be fun to find a Zero Star Tuner too.

i guess Rayfield was right after all...unfortunately somebody has to do things when the better person is absent

you took my advice of unifying them...but in a pretty blatant sarcastic way. now most of them unified by 2 game-bending effect (Level 0 and not counted as normal summon...on what i assume is normal summon)  which luckily for you, you indeed post it in experimental.

BUT AHA! now you need to explain it in detail how exactly those 2 effect interact!

other than that since most of them pretty much the same ill review the 3 that actually different:

Necromancer: Do you realize how overpowered this is? while the card has this weird special summon that treated as normal. but all Zero Star can dodge the normal limitation since their summon don't count as normal assuming you really meant it that way. even worse this is not HOPT nor SOPT, its actually a Soft-Twice-Per-Turn effect. that can summon another copy of Necromancer. the combination of this 2 effect can be translated as possible infinite loop that even in experimental setting like this is unfair

Dark Master: you expect monster that weak to survive for 3 turns? with just battle protection from Red Scale? yugioh is pretty brutal game by nature even in its alternate formats like Duel Links. Great Moth has way better stat for just extra 1 turn. and look what happen to that card.

Red Scale: now here's the thing about irl pendulum. pendulum summon can only summon monster that the level is exclusively in between the scale (you need to make another scale to make it work) the key here is in the rule "exclusively in between".

example:

-You have 5 monster in hand

-2 of them is Pendulum with one have scale 13 and the other scale 1

-the rest of the monster is  a level 1, 8, and 12.

- you set the two scale as the rule dictate

- now you can pendulum

-but wait you cannot pendulum the level 1. because the rule of pendulum can only summon the monster with level that exclusively in between the scale (in this case with scale 1 and 13: you can only summon monster whose its level is 2 through 12. the level 1 cannot be summon since its the same as the scale 1 thus not in between)

what the deal with my card? you ask. well since the Level of these guys is 0 your Scale 0 cannot pendulum summon them because whatever another scale complete the the full-scale 0 cannot be the "in between" the other natural number

26 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

i guess Rayfield was right after all...unfortunately somebody has to do things when the better person is absent

you took my advice of unifying them...but in a pretty blatant sarcastic way. now most of them unified by 2 game-bending effect (Level 0 and not counted as normal summon...on what i assume is normal summon)  which luckily for you, you indeed post it in experimental.

BUT AHA! now you need to explain it in detail how exactly those 2 effect interact!

other than that since most of them pretty much the same ill review the 3 that actually different:

Necromancer: Do you realize how overpowered this is? while the card has this weird special summon that treated as normal. but all Zero Star can dodge the normal limitation since their summon don't count as normal assuming you really meant it that way. even worse this is not HOPT nor SOPT, its actually a Soft-Twice-Per-Turn effect. that can summon another copy of Necromancer. the combination of this 2 effect can be translated as possible infinite loop that even in experimental setting like this is unfair

Dark Master: you expect monster that weak to survive for 3 turns? with just battle protection from Red Scale? yugioh is pretty brutal game by nature even in its alternate formats like Duel Links. Great Moth has way better stat for just extra 1 turn. and look what happen to that card.

Red Scale: now here's the thing about irl pendulum. pendulum summon can only summon monster that the level is exclusively in between the scale (you need to make another scale to make it work) the key here is in the rule "exclusively in between".

example:

-You have 5 monster in hand

-2 of them is Pendulum with one have scale 13 and the other scale 1

-the rest of the monster is  a level 1, 8, and 12.

- you set the two scale as the rule dictate

- now you can pendulum

-but wait you cannot pendulum the level 1. because the rule of pendulum can only summon the monster with level that exclusively in between the scale (in this case with scale 1 and 13: you can only summon monster whose its level is 2 through 12. the level 1 cannot be summon since its the same as the scale 1 thus not in between)

what the deal with my card? you ask. well since the Level of these guys is 0 your Scale 0 cannot pendulum summon them because whatever another scale complete the the full-scale 0 cannot be the "in between" the other natural number

I have fixes

• Level 0 means under level 1-If you normal summon Feral imp you could normal summon Ember
  • Necromancer becomes a HTPT
  • Dark Master is not meant to be good
  • Red Scale has no use in summoning Zero stars, as all Zero stars can be summoned in 1 turn already

Best infinite loop IMO, Decode Talker uses it's negate effect by tributing a Proxy Dragon that is Co-Linked to a second Proxy Dragon. (You also need a card whose effect activates when a monster effect activates. preferably that can deal damage to your opponent) Now watch the Chaos. 

1 minute ago, Bluvista said:

Best infinite loop IMO, Decode Talker uses it's negate effect by tributing a Proxy Dragon that is Co-Linked to a second Proxy Dragon. (You also need a card whose effect activates when a monster effect activates. preferably that can deal damage to your opponent) Now watch the Chaos. 

This is Zero star Archetype not Random YGO Facts.

Archived