[ROTD] Koa'ki Mieru Supplier

spacer.png

Level 4 EARTH Rock Effect Monster

1400 ATK / 1600 DEF

-You can only use each of this card name's (1) and (2) effects once per turn.

(1) If a face-up Rock monster(s) you control is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.<Trigger>

(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru", or 1 card that specifically lists "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" in its text, from your Deck to your hand, except "Koa'ki Meiru Supplier".<Trigger>

Finally a searcher for cards that list the Iron Core. The card looke good, sucks a bit for me that the first effect only works with Rocks and won't support other members and variants of Koa'kis as well, such as the Beast-Warriors, but still can be worked with. Is there any Rock target for IF to get on board and then use as material or fodder to make this live?

I find the art sickly good, too. Is it meant to be a combination of Rooklord with Wall? IDK, but looks cool regardless.

Urnight can now summon into a search, so you'll probably have zero issue getting it out regardless of the variant of the deck you're using. On top of that, this thing is pretty easy to search or refill via R4 toolbox, considering gallant granite and daigusto emeral are both massively useful rock types that also happen to support half the deck.  In fact, you can use this thing extraordinarily easily so long as you have anything that your rocks can ED summon into. Making this arguably the best support the deck could ask for. sucks that it doesn't search on normal, but there are any number of ways around that, so i'm not mad.

Archived