Best Non-Meta Beast or Beast-Warrior Archetype

So I was chilling on my phone and thought to myself...what's the best non-meta Beast or Beast-Warrior archetype? What would a pure archetypal deck look like? These questions popped into my head and I thought, maybe someone here at the Yugioh Card Maker Forums would know! So here I am...what do you guys think is the best non-meta beast or Beast-Warrior archetypes are?

Non-meta?  Well, depending on if Lunalights were murdered hard enough last banlist, they may be considered "non-meta" now... I'd probably say them.

Otherwise, Beast-Warrior has a handful of solid rogue archetypes: Ancient Warriors, Fire Fist, and Level 4 Yosenju control are all played pretty pure and can be pretty strong in casual formats.

Beasts aren't as lucky.  They don't really have a ton of archetypes to work with.  Ojamas and the recently ocg-released Merfae (alongside Raccoons) are your best bets, and even then, they are pretty gimmicky and don't come close to any of the Beast-Warrior decks.

10 minutes ago, Redro said:

Non-meta?  Well, depending on if Lunalights were murdered hard enough last banlist, they may be considered "non-meta" now... I'd probably say them.

Otherwise, Beast-Warrior has a handful of solid rogue archetypes: Ancient Warriors, Fire Fist, and Level 4 Yosenju control are all played pretty pure and can be pretty strong in casual formats.

Beasts aren't as lucky.  They don't really have a ton of archetypes to work with.  Ojamas and the recently ocg-released Merfae (alongside Raccoons) are your best bets, and even then, they are pretty gimmicky and don't come close to any of the Beast-Warrior decks.

Thank you! I was hoping someone would give me something resembling an answer

Beasts also have Level 2 goodstuffs like Kalantosa, the racoons, Nimble Beaver, Cerburrel, etc., all backed by Obedience Schooled. But with Merfaes around, you are better off with Merfaes featuring those Beasts as tech and engines.

You could try to do something with Zoodiacs too.

12 hours ago, Darj said:

Beasts also have Level 2 goodstuffs like Kalantosa, the racoons, Nimble Beaver, Cerburrel, etc., all backed by Obedience Schooled. But with Merfaes around, you are better off with Merfaes featuring those Beasts as tech and engines.

You could try to do something with Zoodiacs too.

Thanks for the advice

Archived